Republicans: An old, white, dying breed of voter?

Another conundrum for the GOP.

The Democrats have long identified and divided people by the color of their skin and other characteristics -- identity politics -- and it has been wildly successful for them. The GOP doesn't believe that's right (one of the issues on which I agree with them), but it's hurting them to not play that game. So they have to decide which way to go.

Reminds me of the point that, in general, Republicans don't care much for government, yet have to govern to keep us from too much government. Holy crap, that's a maze right there.

The GOP is the "eat your vegetables" party, and that can't be easy. Plus, it doesn't help, of course, when you keep shooting yourselves in the freakin' foot.

The fact remains that the GOP is not addressing minority concerns to the extent that it attracts their votes except in small numbers. Either the minority group or the GOP is deficient, the former racist or the latter insensitive. End of story.

That's very true and why so few minorities vote republican. Republicans never engaged in race based pandering. Their greatest mistake was in treating blacks and hispanicd as if they were Americans and we all shared common interests.

Outright fabrication by Katzndogz. Therefore, Katz's part of the GOP is racist in believieng they are "treating blacks and hispanicd as if they were Americans and we all shared common interests." Blacks and Hispanics have unique interests and needs, and only the foolish insist they don't, and that should be just like white Republicans. Doesn't work that way.

People are just people. That includes Blacks and Hispanics. It is those who insist on identity politics who promote racism.

That's very true and why so few minorities vote republican. Republicans never engaged in race based pandering. Their greatest mistake was in treating blacks and hispanicd as if they were Americans and we all shared common interests.

Outright fabrication by Katzndogz. Therefore, Katz's part of the GOP is racist in believieng they are "treating blacks and hispanicd as if they were Americans and we all shared common interests." Blacks and Hispanics have unique interests and needs, and only the foolish insist they don't, and that should be just like white Republicans. Doesn't work that way.

People are just people. That includes Blacks and Hispanics. It is those who insist on identity politics who promote racism.

Nonsense. This is why the GOP is destined to remain in minority status until it realizes that people are people and cannot be crammed into one cookie cutter mode. End of story.

The fact remains that the GOP is not addressing minority concerns to the extent that it attracts their votes except in small numbers. Either the minority group or the GOP is deficient, the former racist or the latter insensitive. End of story.

Blacks and Hispanics have unique interests and needs

Yep. Affirmative Action quotas, lower standards on tests, Womb to Tomb entitlements to name a few.

Jakematters, you're a racist fuck with an IQ in the low 40's.

No, "blacks and Hispanics" are not a subspecies that needs to be cared for by their superiors. You leftists cannot wrap your little minds around the fact that they, are us, and no different at all. The only real distinction is culture.

Nonsense. This is why the GOP is destined to remain in minority status until it realizes that people are people and cannot be crammed into one cookie cutter mode. End of story.

I don't think you can fool people into your neo-imperialist nonsense forever. People just aren't as stupid as you believe they are. People will understand that opportunity is better than government charity and self-sufficiency assures their children and grandchildren will have a real chance of achieving their dreams.

You are racist to the core, aren't you? Rights belong to individuals, not to groups. Until you grasp that, you will continue with your racist ways thinking you're doing some good. You're not. You're making things worse.

Last edited:

I don't think you can fool people into your neo-imperialist nonsense forever. People just aren't as stupid as you believe they are. People will understand that opportunity is better than government charity and self-sufficiency assures their children and grandchildren will have a real chance of achieving their dreams.

You are racist to the core, aren't you? Rights belong to individuals, not to groups. Until you grasp that, you will continue with your racist ways thinking you're doing some good. You're not. You're making things worse.

Too bad you don't understand the terminology of the words you use.

Yes, you are racist, and, no, we are not going back to the 1950s in terms of race or foreign policy.

Your day in the sun is over.

Yes, you are racist, and, no, we are not going back to the 1950s in terms of race or foreign policy.

What, you have to be black, brown, yellow, red to be in the sun?

Is that it?

I understand terminology very well, you dolt. Apparently, you are a victim of public education and believe that you can make terms mean anything you want.

Your silly race-taunting is laughable.

Just for fun, can you actually make a case for one group being treated differently from any other group under the law?

The mainstream is busily isolating the far right haters: you are going or changing.

I'm not going anywhere...chump. And, I don't bend to the will of collectives. I'm not your mind-numbed little robot of whom you can program to obey your commands.

You will do what the great majority of the party decides, or you will oppose it and look silly.

What, you have to be black, brown, yellow, red to be in the sun? Is that it? I understand terminology very well, you dolt. Apparently, you are a victim of public education and believe that you can make terms mean anything you want.

Just for fun, can you actually make a case for one group being treated differently from any other group under the law?

Then you use terminology wrong, deliberately. You try to accuse me of what you are doing with your public education background. You are the race taunter and I threw back in your face. We are talking about meeting specific needs of various groups, and you chant "cookie cutter, cookie cutter". You fail, kiddo. :lol:

What, you have to be black, brown, yellow, red to be in the sun? Is that it? I understand terminology very well, you dolt. Apparently, you are a victim of public education and believe that you can make terms mean anything you want.

Then you use terminology wrong, deliberately. You try to accuse me of what you are doing with your public education background. You are the race taunter and I threw back in your face. We are talking about meeting specific needs of various groups, and you chant "cookie cutter, cookie cutter". You fail, kiddo. :lol:

If you had a brain in your head, you'd know that it is not the role of government to meet the specific needs of specific groups.

Like I said, let's see you make a case for it.

It will be fun to watch.

If you had a brain in your head, you'd know that it is not the role of government to meet the specific needs of specific groups. Like I said, let's see you make a case for it. It will be fun to watch.

I am not going to make a case for government, because that is not with this is about.

The fact is this: if the GOP does not reach out legitimately to meet the needs of minorities, the GOP will remain in the minority and become increasingly ineffective.

Jake, you're a racist little twat, and stupid as an outhouse frequented by skid row bums.

You seek to divide people and pit them against each other, or rather your shameful party does. You as little more than a trained monkey, merely do as you are instructed.

We of the right recognize that black, brown, or even the hated whites, are all just people. The distinctions and divisions between people are fabricated by piles of puke - like you Jake. Culture drives differences, but race is not actually in existence. Features are a natural adaptation to our environment. If black people stay in North America for 50,000 years, they will cease to be black. If Whites stay in Africa for 50,000 years, they will turn black. Because we have the genetic code to adapt to our environment - all of us, every last one. Blacks are not a different race at all, they are us - but with an adaptation to a hot and sunny climate - no more meaningful than a dog having a thick coat in Alaska while the same breed has a sparse coat in California.

But you don't grasp this, because you are a hate-filled leftist, and a racist twat.

Jake, you're a racist little twat, and stupid as an outhouse frequented by skid row bums.

You seek to divide people and pit them against each other, or rather your shameful party does. You as little more than a trained monkey, merely do as you are instructed.

We of the right recognize that black, brown, or even the hated whites, are all just people. The distinctions and divisions between people are fabricated by piles of puke - like you Jake. Culture drives differences, but race is not actually in existence. Features are a natural adaptation to our environment. If black people stay in North America for 50,000 years, they will cease to be black. If Whites stay in Africa for 50,000 years, they will turn black. Because we have the genetic code to adapt to our environment - all of us, every last one. Blacks are not a different race at all, they are us - but with an adaptation to a hot and sunny climate - no more meaningful than a dog having a thick coat in Alaska while the same breed has a sparse coat in California.

But you don't grasp this, because you are a hate-filled leftist, and a racist twat.

Uncensored is a paid DNC operative posing as a radical reactionary to destroy the GOP. Simple as that. A cookie cutter approach is not going to work to the immigration or minority situations, simple as that. Uncensored wants the GOP to fail.

Uncensored is a paid DNC operative posing as a radical reactionary to destroy the GOP. Simple as that. A cookie cutter approach is not going to work to the immigration or minority situations, simple as that. Uncensored wants the GOP to fail.

You really think flinging shit will distract people from your filthy and shameful racism?

Stupid little feral baboon.

Welcome to the Frederick Douglass Foundation

Stop ignoring us and start getting ready for 2016. Don’t believe for an instant you can win then by just shouting the conservative message louder. You have to state the message smarter, and you have to stop shouting it to the choir, but singing it to the world. The urban game is changing. If you can change with it, you will find black and Latino conservatives ready to build a better Republican Party, and one that can win. That’s what we mean by “Urban Game Changers.” We can change this game. Won’t you join us?

No I won't "join you" because after years and years of being a registered Republican and eating more rubber chicken at Lincoln Day dinners than I'd care to remember, I will never join another political party.

But I might vote for Republicans if they seize the party back from the radical right.

Forum List

Back