Republican plan to fix labor shortage.

Try learning some economics. Your syllogism is invalid. We have 1% of the number of framers that we had in the year 1800. Does food cost 1000 times more now?
As usual, your comparison is absurd.

Why did the prices get higher? You fail to explain that. What is the something that causes prices to increase? You're saying that prices increases cause inflation.

Increase in prices is the definition of inflation. Huge increases in labor costs, huge increases in utility costs, increases in transportation costs, and as you stated phony money all get passed down to the consumer. All of these increased costs were because of Biden's policies.

ray when i was still working in the PO ten years ago we did not have enough help.....we had 20 routes in our office and 17 carriers....3 of the routes had to divided among the newer carriers to take or whoever wanted the OT.....many carriers were working 10 hours a day,the newer guys maybe 11.....

When I speak of years ago I was talking about when I was a kid back in the 70s. and 80s. One of my coworkers finally got a shot at a PO job and that's because his father worked there. He was trying for over a year to get a call.

Increase in prices is the definition of inflation. Huge increases in labor costs, huge increases in utility costs, increases in transportation costs, and as you stated phony money all get passed down to the consumer. All of these increased costs were because of Biden's policies.
in other words the something that causes price increase is money manufactured out of thin air

i started in 79 but i took the exam in 78....it took a year before i got the call to come in...

Exactly. It was a well wanted job. Now they can't get people to work there if they begged them. Our country will be in bad shape if we continue in this direction. Granted, mail delivery is no easy job, especially up north like today when it's -4 degrees, wind at 24 mph, and it's too cold for people to go out and shovel their drive and walkways. But it's a career job that pays well and has decent benefits.

I'm betting on those very thoughts. Just do it.
do you think it’s fair that people that can work don’t work and expect to live off other people that do?

do you think the majority of rhe people in this country work or don’t work? and of those that don’t, do you think the majority of them are retired due to working for years and saving to support themselves in retirement?

why do you think it’s ok for people to not work and not pay their fair share and expect to live off others? you think that’s a winning message?

do you think it’s fair that people that can work don’t work and expect to live off other people that do?

do you think the majority of rhe people in this country work or don’t work? and of those that don’t, do you think the majority of them are retired due to working for years and saving to support themselves in retirement?

why do you think it’s ok for people to not work and not pay their fair share and expect to live off others? you think that’s a winning message?

Here's the problem: The Democrats give us an all or nothing choice. You are either for having all these social programs or you're for people starving to death and living in a tent if they fall on hard times.

The Democrat party wants as many government dependents as possible and Republicans are for having social programs but only for those who have no other choice. So the Democrats create policy where anybody can go on these programs and Republicans try to create policy to limit those programs to only those that truly need them.

As I mentioned earlier in a personal experience, I have a landlord next door that rents to section 8 tenants. Every single one has been a problem. They are dirty, noisy, and could care less about people who have to get up for their full time job in the morning. Our government is paying people enough to live in the suburbs on taxpayer dime. I'm against that. If I have to support you, I'll support you in lower rent areas, but not here. The suburbs should be for people that worked their way here, not get on some program and slip in for free while we pay for them.

Because of my stance, I'm considered cold and heartless by the left. That's the problem.

The massive labor shortage is real. The US Chamber of Commerse says there are 10 million jobs needing to be filled, but only about 5 million unemployed workers. The labor shortage is raising wages, but hurting inflation, so even with higher wages, the cost of goods is still too high. Republcans will be taking over the house soon, so what do they intend to do about it. We have a ready source of labor begging for a chance to fill those jobs, but the repubs are ademently against that. What, if anything, do you think they have planned to help fill those jobs?

Republicans?

Plan?

:auiqs.jpg:

Here's the problem: The Democrats give us an all or nothing choice. You are either for having all these social programs or you're for people starving to death and living in a tent if they fall on hard times.

The Democrat party wants as many government dependents as possible and Republicans are for having social programs but only for those who have no other choice. So the Democrats create policy where anybody can go on these programs and Republicans try to create policy to limit those programs to only those that truly need them.

As I mentioned earlier in a personal experience, I have a landlord next door that rents to section 8 tenants. Every single one has been a problem. They are dirty, noisy, and could care less about people who have to get up for their full time job in the morning. Our government is paying people enough to live in the suburbs on taxpayer dime. I'm against that. If I have to support you, I'll support you in lower rent areas, but not here. The suburbs should be for people that worked their way here, not get on some program and slip in for free while we pay for them.

Because of my stance, I'm considered cold and heartless by the left. That's the problem.
I agree with what you say, but I will add the fact that the leaders of the Demafascist party know it's not a one or the other choice...but they use mass propaganda and target their dembot base who are unable to grasp that, or think for themselves.

I agree with what you say, but I will add the fact that the leaders of the Demafascist party know it's not a one or the other choice...but they use mass propaganda and target their dembot base who are unable to grasp that, or think for themselves.

The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat votes. So they blindly (as always) make excuses for what their leaders do. If you are against what their leaders do, they try to inflict guilt to change your mind.

It's difficult to come up with any solutions that way. When our leaders are wrong such as this ridiculous spending bill, we voice out against them. But the Democrats will never do the same. No matter what they do, they'll try and find a way to stick up for them every time.

Forum List

Back