Republican plan to fix labor shortage.

I respect that, even if I don't agree. It’s not a woman’s place to work outside the home for the most part. There’s plenty to keep them busy making a home and raising children.
What about single women with no children who live on the dole?

haha no, the russians hacking of the dnc email servers show us that it’s your party , not the gop, that is the one that picks who’s gonna run…the gop still has free, fair and open primaries. If trump wants to run, he can, and the people will decide
at this point given the mess created by the demafasict…it doesn’t matter who gets the nomination…xiden is cooked
Do you mean like the primary in 2020 when the GQP wouldn't allow any states to put another candidate on the primary ballots? Do you mean like that?

Do you mean like the primary in 2020 when the GQP wouldn't allow any states to put another candidate on the primary ballots?
That IS the right of the party leadership, whether anyone else likes it or not. If Republicans didn’t like it they should have selected alternate leadership.

It’s not like there was an alternate candidate that I could have voted for at either the primary or general election level. Nor does there appear to be ANY Republican candidate I’ll be able to vote for in 2024.

Do you mean like the primary in 2020 when the GQP wouldn't allow any states to put another candidate on the primary ballots? Do you mean like that?
well one…that’s not true…two it’s not uncommon not to challenge the current president…how many challenged did Obama have in 2012? clinton? any?

the reality is the fact you think that’s an issue…highlights how dembot you’ve become…sad…jim jones is over in the corner

well one…that’s not true…two it’s not uncommon not to challenge the current president…how many challenged did Obama have in 2012? clinton? any?

the reality is the fact you think that’s an issue…highlights how dembot you’ve become…sad…jim jones is over in the corner
Oh please, please run Trump, hire his asseaters that he surrounds himself with & also hire The Gang Who Couldn't Think Straight such as Rudy & Don jr. as campaign advisors.

Thanks!

Last edited:
The massive labor shortage is real. The US Chamber of Commerse says there are 10 million jobs needing to be filled, but only about 5 million unemployed workers. The labor shortage is raising wages, but hurting inflation, so even with higher wages, the cost of goods is still too high. Republcans will be taking over the house soon, so what do they intend to do about it. We have a ready source of labor begging for a chance to fill those jobs, but the repubs are ademently against that. What, if anything, do you think they have planned to help fill those jobs?
Investigate Hunter Biden.

"Just aren't attractive" don't matter if you can't get free food or housing and don't wanna starve to death or be homeless.

Miss a few meals and spend a couple nights outdoors with noplace to go; Them jobs will start lookin' mighty attractive.

The problem is that there's too much free food and housing in America.
And yet...all these homeless......

Oh please, please run Trump, hire his asseaters that he surrounds himself with & also hire The Gang Who Couldn't Think Straight such as Rudy & Don jr. as campaign advisors.

Thanks!
without FTX and that 37 million you…nobody’s gonna care what think

Yeah, turn the US into a third world country, then no one will want to enter the country.
Democrats are turning the USA into a third world country.

iu

That IS the right of the party leadership, whether anyone else likes it or not. If Republicans didn’t like it they should have selected alternate leadership.

It’s not like there was an alternate candidate that I could have voted for at either the primary or general election level. Nor does there appear to be ANY Republican candidate I’ll be able to vote for in 2024.

Doesn't that make it the same for the other party as well.

No one else was allowed on the primary ballot here in Ohio for the GQP.

Forum List

Back