Republican plan to fix labor shortage.

Put Trump & his entire mob on a chain gang so they'll get a taste of what working people are up against thanks to GOP slime who are up the ass of Corporate thugs.

The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat votes. So they blindly (as always) make excuses for what their leaders do. If you are against what their leaders do, they try to inflict guilt to change your mind.

It's difficult to come up with any solutions that way. When our leaders are wrong such as this ridiculous spending bill, we voice out against them. But the Democrats will never do the same. No matter what they do, they'll try and find a way to stick up for them every time.
the are called a dembot cult for a reason

Sure, and that reason is because you are a dumb MAGA.
yes i want to make america great again…record inflation, human rights abuses on our border, surrendering to terrorist, being owned by putin and china and having our allies hold our president in contempt of their country has been a dark time…but we will make our country great again!!

Put Trump & his entire mob on a chain gang so they'll get a taste of what working people are up against thanks to GOP slime who are up the ass of Corporate thugs.

Seems to me corporate is more in line with the Communists than they are the Republicans. Bank of America is now refusing to clear purchases of people who (in their opinion) buy too many guns in a period of time or large amounts of ammo. Cell phone companies surrendered the personal calling information of various congress people and citizens alike to the Communists upon demand. More and more companies having some sort of CRT training to their employees. Democrat contenders out raised their Republican rivals during the election two to three times to one. Where did they get all that money from, the homeless?

There should be no problem paying higher wage s to american workers who outwork the entire planet.

Seems to me corporate is more in line with the Communists than they are the Republicans. Bank of America is now refusing to clear purchases of people who (in their opinion) buy too many guns in a period of time or large amounts of ammo. Cell phone companies surrendered the personal calling information of various congress people and citizens alike to the Communists upon demand. More and more companies having some sort of CRT training to their employees. Democrat contenders out raised their Republican rivals during the election two to three times to one. Where did they get all that money from, the homeless?
the are in line with the demafasict

yes i want to make america great again…record inflation, human rights abuses on our border, surrendering to terrorist, being owned by putin and china and having our allies hold our president in contempt of their country has been a dark time…but we will make our country great again!!
Yes, it was embarrassing watching all those world leaders laugh at trump.

Yes, it was embarrassing watching all those world leaders laugh at trump.

haha Jimmy Kimmel isn’t a world leader…meanwhile xiden is the first president in history to be held in contempt of the united kingdom….wow you dembots are idiots

haha Jimmy Kimmel isn’t a world leader…meanwhile xiden is the first president in history to be held in contempt of the united kingdom….wow you dembots are idiots
I'm guessing you didn't watch the video of them laughing at trump.

Sure, please, please, please 🙏 run tRump again.
I am not sure what Trump has to do with my post. It’s up to him. if he runs…not me or anyone else…that’s a free society works…i get as a demafasict you don’t grasp that, your cult leaders tell you who to vote for and they decide who to run…but that’s one of many reasons. your klan is being rejected

I am not sure what Trump has to do with my post. It’s up to him. if he runs…not me or anyone else…that’s a free society works…i get as a demafasict you don’t grasp that, your cult leaders tell you who to vote for and they decide who to run…but that’s one of many reasons. your klan is being rejected

The GQP and MAGAGATARDS determine who runs for you nutters, therefore who you vote for. So please, please, please 🙏 run The Fat Orange Shit Giblet again.

I don’t know what they WILL do but what they AHOULD do is remove all government assistance to all able-bodied males.

No work, no money. I was taught early in life that NO JOB is beneath me when I have bills that need to be paid.
I'm a firm believer in equality. All able bodied women should also have government assistance removed. If you can work then you work.

I'm a firm believer in equality. All able bodied women should also have government assistance removed. If you can work then you work
I respect that, even if I don't agree. It’s not a woman’s place to work outside the home for the most part. There’s plenty to keep them busy making a home and raising children.

The GQP and MAGAGATARDS determine who runs for you nutters, therefore who you vote for. So please, please, please 🙏 run The Fat Orange Shit Giblet again.
haha no, the russians hacking of the dnc email servers show us that it’s your party , not the gop, that is the one that picks who’s gonna run…the gop still has free, fair and open primaries. If trump wants to run, he can, and the people will decide
at this point given the mess created by the demafasict…it doesn’t matter who gets the nomination…xiden is cooked

Forum List

Back