Republican Lie Of The Day

when CON$ervoFascists say that the unemployed are "realistically" double the made up 23 million you can be sure that in reality it is closer to half the made up 23 million. It is in fact 12,794,000 unemployed. I therefore nominate GG's post as the lie of the day.

Official UE = 12.6 million
Actual UE = 23 million

You're both wrong.

But either way, Obama thinks it's funny there are so many UE

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
Official UE = 12.794 million
Actual UE = 12.794 million

If Willard Mitt THE Twitt creates 12 million new jobs, he is promising 100% employment in 4 years. :cuckoo:

If you recall, what Willard really promised was replacing the $22 per hour jobs with 2 $9 per hour jobs, and that's not funny.

Romney-Creating-Jobs.jpg
If you recall obama promised that UE would not go over 8%. $1.4 Trillion in just to spending bills and almost 4 years later, it went over and stayed over.

You have to lie to yourself everyday to keep supporting obama, you have nothing to run on.

Without investing in either infrastructure or education. We can't ALL wash dishes.

You dont believe Romney has a plan? You don't believe Romney's plan will work?
And when did he say that exactly? If anyone knows government does not create jobs, it's Romney.
I label your post USMB Lie of the Day.

I agree. USMB lie of the Day.

Everyone, except an imbecile, knows that the private sector is the engine of the economy. Not the Fed Govt.

All the Govt does is suck up tax dollars. Tax dollars which they spend any which way they can. The Govt doesn't give a rats ass about the tax payer. The Govt just wants the money to waste.

If you Republicans truly believe what you've posted, why are you people voting for the guy that said "I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs."

While you're at it, maybe you can explain how Romney, as POTUS will "create" jobs all by himself.

So did Romney say "I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs."? Was Romney lying when he said it or-----or are Republicans lying when they claim government doesn't create jobs or-----or are Republicans lying when they say "we built it" without government help? Do Republicans believe in "economic freedom" or.....?

Can any Republican answer --- g'head, make my day!

Unlike Obama's "you didn't build that" statement which requires some seriously creative interpretation and explanation in order to not sound quite so tyrannical; Romney's plan likely involves slashing Obama's record number of new major fed regs keeping this economy in the toilet.

If Romney even approaches Obama's "shovel ready" bullshit, I don't care if the jobs are shovel ready or not, he'll never get another vote from me as he'll clearly NOT know his place as our executive...You know, like Obama doesn't.

We have just had the fastest drop in unemployment since 1984....from 10.2% to 8.3%. All this in spite of the fact that House Republicans have blocked infrastructure spending bills that would have helped. Why? Because they are more concerned with winning the election than helping America.

Official UE = 12.6 million
Actual UE = 23 million

You're both wrong.

But either way, Obama thinks it's funny there are so many UE

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
Official UE = 12.794 million
Actual UE = 12.794 million

If Willard Mitt THE Twitt creates 12 million new jobs, he is promising 100% employment in 4 years. :cuckoo:

If you recall, what Willard really promised was replacing the $22 per hour jobs with 2 $9 per hour jobs, and that's not funny.

Romney-Creating-Jobs.jpg
If you recall obama promised that UE would not go over 8%. $1.4 Trillion in just to spending bills and almost 4 years later, it went over and stayed over.

You have to lie to yourself everyday to keep supporting obama, you have nothing to run on.

I don't recall that. Do you have a link? A video of a speach or something?

"I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs." ~ Mitt Romney

He does?-----Huh, what? Government creating jobs -- it's no wonder Republicans don't trust him and Libertarians won't vote for him.

OK, that's my choice for Republican lie of the day - what's yours?

And when did he say that exactly? If anyone knows government does not create jobs, it's Romney.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H29QUd7sdk0]Romney: Steps to create 12 million jobs - YouTube[/ame]

Job-Creation-1.jpg

"I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs." ~ Mitt Romney

He does?-----Huh, what? Government creating jobs -- it's no wonder Republicans don't trust him and Libertarians won't vote for him.

OK, that's my choice for Republican lie of the day - what's yours?

As it has always been is as it always will be. Mittens only demonstrable plan is to enrich HIMSELF at all others expense. Has he shown any other method of operation?

We have just had the fastest drop in unemployment since 1984....from 10.2% to 8.3%. All this in spite of the fact that House Republicans have blocked infrastructure spending bills that would have helped. Why? Because they are more concerned with winning the election than helping America.

Actually UE has been steady at over 8% for over a year.

But Obama's economic performance is better than Haiti's. It's better than Zimbabwe's. This is certainly the ticket to a second term. Vote for Obama: He's not the worst!

I agree. USMB lie of the Day.

Everyone, except an imbecile, knows that the private sector is the engine of the economy. Not the Fed Govt.

All the Govt does is suck up tax dollars. Tax dollars which they spend any which way they can. The Govt doesn't give a rats ass about the tax payer. The Govt just wants the money to waste.

If you Republicans truly believe what you've posted, why are you people voting for the guy that said "I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs."

While you're at it, maybe you can explain how Romney, as POTUS will "create" jobs all by himself.

So did Romney say "I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs."? Was Romney lying when he said it or-----or are Republicans lying when they claim government doesn't create jobs or-----or are Republicans lying when they say "we built it" without government help? Do Republicans believe in "economic freedom" or.....?

Can any Republican answer --- g'head, make my day!

Unlike Obama's "you didn't build that" statement which requires some seriously creative interpretation and explanation in order to not sound quite so tyrannical; Romney's plan likely involves slashing Obama's record number of new major fed regs keeping this economy in the toilet.

If Romney even approaches Obama's "shovel ready" bullshit, I don't care if the jobs are shovel ready or not, he'll never get another vote from me as he'll clearly NOT know his place as our executive...You know, like Obama doesn't.

You didn't build that "ALONE". He was right.

If the government stopped it's taxes and regulations and constant nagging about environmental bullshit, my little company might be able to grow but government holds you back so it can take your money and make up some lame "go hassle this company job" to create a government job for some idiot

The jobs obama "created" were low level unskilled jobs so I guess he thinks we can all wash dishes.

The jobs obama "created" were low level unskilled jobs so I guess he thinks we can all wash dishes.

The jobs the current administration "saved" as in GM and Chrysler to mention acouple of examples were certainly not low level unskilled jobs. Neither were the jobs of the support industries. Those SKILLED jobs numbered into the hundreds of thousands.

You really are a stupid person. Apparently you didn't get the memo. We suffered a nearly total economic melt down and collapse between 2007 and 2009. Before you can BUILD an economy that is on the edge of the obyss you must first SAVE it.

To answer your question.. I don't think you are intelligent enough to wash dishes.

Forum List

Back