Republican Lie Of The Day

I'd ask if you understand the difference between government creating jobs and government affecting the creation of jobs, but I'm currently doubting you know the difference between your left shoe and your right shoe.

spin baby spin !

Typical liberal response #1: "I don't understand anything that's being talked about, so everything you say must just be spin!"

Typical liberal response #2: "Duuuhhh."

:lol: you might get a Fox News sheep to buy that....

It may not be a lie.

Perhaps he means create jobs in China.

I'm told that's something he's pretty good at.

So, you DO favor deregulation and lower corporate taxes in order to bring those jobs back home! :clap2:

Hell No !

20 Years Later, Bhopal Disaster Haunts Dow Chemical

Study says most corporations pay no U.S. income taxes | Reuters

Hell no? I'll say it sarcastically again... We should abolish corporations, free enterprise, and capitalism so we can all live in huts and make neat stuff and we can all sell our neat stuff at the flea market come Sunday, and wont life be grand. Are you "we want to turn America into a Third World Banana Republic" Loons serious? Hell no... Indeed.

Who's advocated for getting rid of corporations?

"I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs." ~ Mitt Romney

Are you saying he doesn't have a plan to create 12 million new jobs?

It was said that there are 23 million people out of work (8.3 percent) unemployment. Of course we know that that number is realistically more than double. There are people that are not working and not counted in that stat. And we have to account for more people going into the work force. The economy has to grow 200k jobs a month just to keep up with population growth.

So potentially (as I run some math), Mitt could add 12 million jobs and unemployment would still be above 6 percent. Why is that so hard to believe? Why is it a lie? Because you're to braindead lazy to do any math?

Obama said that if he couldn't get unemployment under 6 percent then he didn't deserve a second term. So in essence, he did promise 12 million jobs. Are you calling him out for his liar?
when CON$ervoFascists say that the unemployed are "realistically" double the made up 23 million you can be sure that in reality it is closer to half the made up 23 million. It is in fact 12,794,000 unemployed. I therefore nominate GG's post as the lie of the day.

He does?-----Huh, what? Government creating jobs -- it's no wonder Republicans don't trust him and Libertarians won't vote for him.

OK, that's my choice for Republican lie of the day - what's yours?

The thing it, it's a nothing promise. Even standing comotose, the economy produces three million new jobs a year...

He does?-----Huh, what? Government creating jobs -- it's no wonder Republicans don't trust him and Libertarians won't vote for him.

OK, that's my choice for Republican lie of the day - what's yours?

From the theme of the Rnc convention;

Obama is a nice guy, he's just incompetent.

Obama is not a nice person, and he's doing exactly what he planned on doing. The horrible results are intentional.

It was said that there are 23 million people out of work (8.3 percent) unemployment. Of course we know that that number is realistically more than double. There are people that are not working and not counted in that stat. And we have to account for more people going into the work force. The economy has to grow 200k jobs a month just to keep up with population growth.

So potentially (as I run some math), Mitt could add 12 million jobs and unemployment would still be above 6 percent. Why is that so hard to believe? Why is it a lie? Because you're to braindead lazy to do any math?

Obama said that if he couldn't get unemployment under 6 percent then he didn't deserve a second term. So in essence, he did promise 12 million jobs. Are you calling him out for his liar?
when CON$ervoFascists say that the unemployed are "realistically" double the made up 23 million you can be sure that in reality it is closer to half the made up 23 million. It is in fact 12,794,000 unemployed. I therefore nominate GG's post as the lie of the day.

Official UE = 12.6 million
Actual UE = 23 million

You're both wrong.

But either way, Obama thinks it's funny there are so many UE

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

He did say it...but he hasn't outlined how yet......Romney will turn business loose.

I believe he outlined a 5 point plan starting with energy independence by 2020 that would likely account for about half of his 12 million. As we become energy independent, the economy will recover and new business will create the rest.
When you think about it, 12 million jobs is about half of what we've lost in the 6 years since the House gave nancy pelosi the gavel.

Yes, but the points were vague.

The BEST line was the energy line.....I have been telling my wife for 4 years that the FIRST thing I would do the very first day would be to sign an executive order freeing the United States to exploit EVERY energy deposit we have.

That alone will create millions of jobs

So you think that is just what the oil companies want to do eh? Develope a huge surplus of available energy in a weak economy and drive down the oil companies profits.

Are you stupid or what? Why would the oil companies want to do that?

We are pumping more oil out of American wells than we have in a long time. You see the price of gas this weekend? How did that happen?

Actual UE = 23 million

You're both wrong.

You really think all those millions are sitting on their ass all day? Do you realize the size of the "underground" economy. You know, the one where people work for cash wages paid "under the table". I know many people working for cash that don't show up in any stats for UE. But they are working.

Actual UE = 23 million

You're both wrong.

JoeB, Star, Lakota et. al. fall all over themselves throwing up their lefty website numbers as if it matters, which cracks my ass up because this is a POLITICS forum. The average voter coulndt give a crap and dont spend 16 hours a day blogging politics like JoeB, Star and all the other k00k progressives. What matters is where the overall perception is and on that point there is no doubt.The "no jobs" mantra is stuck to Obama more than any other president in my lifetime ( many decades) so there is nothing at all for there to establish at this point. THE ONLY thing that matters is that in the next 70 days, who do the people think is going to REALLY add jobs the next 4 years. In the end, it is what will decide the election...............always does.

The convention, if nothing else, established one thing for the voter...........that all the soaring rhetoric from 2008 never materialized, in fact, fell far, far short............thus, the choice is established. Continued meh or progress.

Last edited:
Pretty sure as the lack of jobs detail from Mitt will cause him a problem.

What most American voters will finally ask is this; if you mother fucking Repubs have all these ideas about how to create jobs, where in the hell have your ideas been? We have needed those supposed jobs for a while now.

And when people start asking that, you rethugs are fuked.

Actual UE = 23 million

You're both wrong.

You really think all those millions are sitting on their ass all day? Do you realize the size of the "underground" economy. You know, the one where people work for cash wages paid "under the table". I know many people working for cash that don't show up in any stats for UE. But they are working.

Did you pull a muscle with this stretch?

Did you pull a muscle with this stretch?

That is a stupid comment. Walk on any job site where carpenters are working, or roofers. Ask how many are working for a 1099 sub contract labor. Pull into a small car repair shop. Ask how many mechanics are working "under the table"? Spot labor from Home Depot. Day labor for lawn care.
On and on.

You really think that people with skills in their hands are sitting on their ass? Then you don't know much about work. Or people.

Or it must be what you would do. Sit on your ass and wait for someone else to "help" you get a job.

Actual UE = 23 million

You're both wrong.

Official UE = 12.794 million
Actual UE = 12.794 million

If Willard Mitt THE Twitt creates 12 million new jobs, he is promising 100% employment in 4 years. :cuckoo:

If you recall, what Willard really promised was replacing the $22 per hour jobs with 2 $9 per hour jobs, and that's not funny.

Romney-Creating-Jobs.jpg

Pretty sure as the lack of jobs detail from Mitt will cause him a problem.

What most American voters will finally ask is this; if you mother fucking Repubs have all these ideas about how to create jobs, where in the hell have your ideas been? We have needed those supposed jobs for a while now.

And when people start asking that, you rethugs are fuked.

meh

Even Boob McNut throwing his hat in the ring in this economy is a winner........lets face it. The bar is so pathetically low its laughable. An the k00k libs know it too because they get angrier and angrier by the day.

People are forgetting............this current president didnt get elected because he brought all these wonderful far left economic idea's. No liberal has ever been elected in this coountry. The president ran as a moderate, effectively duping the independents and coming off an economic mess. It was the only way a guy like Obama could slip under the radar.

The only people proud about the state of things now are the lefty k00ks...........nobody else. THATS the true politics at the present time. I realize that pisses off the k00ks but it is what it is. All you have to do is just look at Wisconsin where McCain got blown out and the state is in play now. THAT is fucking unbelievable and all Romney has to do is jut be competitive there on election night and the GOP will romp.

Look........all you have to do to guage the reality of this election is look to the level of anger, misery and angst coming from the lefty k00ks on this board. In the past 6 months, the tone of all of their posts has gotten increasingly angrier and mental. Assholes like this member Zeke.........this asshole is coming out of his skin as the election approaches. That and that alone is a watershed telling you how much the radical k00ks are shittiing their shorts.............they go out and prop up their guy but gun to thier head, they know he's been a joke. He's done shit to get the far left folks all fired up, but most of Obama's shit is snubbed by most of America...........as we shall see on election night s0ns!!

Check this out...............from Rasmussen.................

Saturday, September 01, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 44% of the vote. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and six percent (6%) are undecided.

The key stat is 6% undecided. Almost nobody is going to go for Obama............the incumbent NEVER gets the undecided vote. It goes something like 85% to the challenger. There is a very, very good chance that Romney is now up something like 51% to 42% or somthing close. Thats why I hve no worries here for the past 6 months...........undecided independents are not going to Obama.......................FTMFW!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Last edited:
As usual you're right, Skook. Look at the posts by the Obama nutsuckers. They get more and more unhinged with statements like "Obama was a success" and "Romney to lose big by a landslide." Even someone hiding in a cave in Afghanistan knows better than this.
Romney and Ryan look like people who can turn around the malaise of the last 3 years. They sound like it. And they have the track record to do so.
Obama's re-election bid has been something like "I'd be really successful if the GOP hadn't blocked my wonderful programs." But people arent' stupid. They know Obama concentrated on the stimulus (failed) and Obamacare (wildly unpopular) and is out of ideas. Everythig else from his merely pandering: $200 payments to senior citizens, loan forgiveness to students, amnesty for illegals, shariah law in Illinois (OK, I made that one up).
No one likes a whiner. Romney looks like a winner. Obama looks like a turd-sucker.

Forum List

Back