Republican Lie Of The Day

He did say it...but he hasn't outlined how yet......Romney will turn business loose.

I believe he outlined a 5 point plan starting with energy independence by 2020 that would likely account for about half of his 12 million. As we become energy independent, the economy will recover and new business will create the rest.
When you think about it, 12 million jobs is about half of what we've lost in the 6 years since the House gave nancy pelosi the gavel.

Do Libs seem especially bitter and frustrated since Clint bitchslapped Obama?

It was an empty (no pun intended) chair. The only one he bitchslapped was himself or a Republican in the room and even though Clint gave Obama credit for it it was Clint who "passed the message" for Romney to go **** himself. Who got bitchslapped?

He did say it...but he hasn't outlined how yet......Romney will turn business loose.

I believe he outlined a 5 point plan starting with energy independence by 2020 that would likely account for about half of his 12 million. As we become energy independent, the economy will recover and new business will create the rest.
When you think about it, 12 million jobs is about half of what we've lost in the 6 years since the House gave nancy pelosi the gavel.

Yes, but the points were vague.

The BEST line was the energy line.....I have been telling my wife for 4 years that the FIRST thing I would do the very first day would be to sign an executive order freeing the United States to exploit EVERY energy deposit we have.

That alone will create millions of jobs

Do Libs seem especially bitter and frustrated since Clint bitchslapped Obama?

It was an empty (no pun intended) chair. The only one he bitchslapped was himself or a Republican in the room and even though Clint gave Obama credit for it it was Clint who "passed the message" for Romney to go **** himself. Who got bitchslapped?

Clearly Obama did

obama-eastwood-tweet.jpg%3Fw%3D420%26h%3D316

In an interview with the Weekly Standard, Mitt Romney admits he’s being deliberately vague about his plans for sweeping cuts to federal programs, because if he gets specific he would lose the election.

Romney: Being Vague About My Plans Helps Me Get Elected

And the right wing thinks they know Romney's plans. Ha!

No...we know its the spending stoooopid.

No, it's not the spending, it's the lack of revenue.

2.4 million jobs lost due to China from 2001-2008

"I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs." ~ Mitt Romney

He does?-----Huh, what? Government creating jobs -- it's no wonder Republicans don't trust him and Libertarians won't vote for him.

OK, that's my choice for Republican lie of the day - what's yours?

It wasn't a lie at all.
Just he forgot to add "in China" at the end of the quote.

Did you guys know, Romney sacked American workers and set up factories in China?

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035.

Absolute idiocy, dupes.

Let's just watch that when the economy suddenly rebounds after Romney is elected, the Obama failure saying, "I created this rebound!"

In an interview with the Weekly Standard, Mitt Romney admits he’s being deliberately vague about his plans for sweeping cuts to federal programs, because if he gets specific he would lose the election.

Romney: Being Vague About My Plans Helps Me Get Elected

And the right wing thinks they know Romney's plans. Ha!

No...we know its the spending stoooopid.

So, you DO favor deregulation and lower corporate taxes in order to bring those jobs back home! :clap2:

He does?-----Huh, what? Government creating jobs -- it's no wonder Republicans don't trust him and Libertarians won't vote for him.

You dont believe Romney has a plan? You don't believe Romney's plan will work?
And when did he say that exactly? If anyone knows government does not create jobs, it's Romney.
I label your post USMB Lie of the Day.

Did you even watch his acceptance speech?? He said it as plain as day:

"I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs."

I'd ask if you understand the difference between government creating jobs and government affecting the creation of jobs, but I'm currently doubting you know the difference between your left shoe and your right shoe.

spin baby spin !

But today, four years from the excitement of the last election, for the first time, the majority of Americans now doubt that our children will have a better future.

another Republican lie ...

not willing to accept the Obama Administration curtailed the Great (R) Recession, deepest since the Great Depression with a positive GDP in June of 09, first since Dec. of 07 that has remained positive to the present day and likewise prevented a New, Turn of the Century, World Wide Depression.

Providing jobs for the Chinese is not really what the American people have in mind when they think of economic recovery.

I'd ask if you understand the difference between government creating jobs and government affecting the creation of jobs, but I'm currently doubting you know the difference between your left shoe and your right shoe.

spin baby spin !

Typical liberal response #1: "I don't understand anything that's being talked about, so everything you say must just be spin!"

Typical liberal response #2: "Duuuhhh."

But today, four years from the excitement of the last election, for the first time, the majority of Americans now doubt that our children will have a better future.

another Republican lie ...

not willing to accept the Obama Administration curtailed the Great (R) Recession, deepest since the Great Depression with a positive GDP in June of 09, first since Dec. of 07 that has remained positive to the present day and likewise prevented a New, Turn of the Century, World Wide Depression.

Providing jobs for the Chinese is not really what the American people have in mind when they think of economic recovery.

Then why did Republicans take the "Buy American" clause out of the Obama stimulus?

Are you saying he doesn't have a plan to create 12 million new jobs?

It was said that there are 23 million people out of work (8.3 percent) unemployment. Of course we know that that number is realistically more than double. There are people that are not working and not counted in that stat. And we have to account for more people going into the work force. The economy has to grow 200k jobs a month just to keep up with population growth.

So potentially (as I run some math), Mitt could add 12 million jobs and unemployment would still be above 6 percent. Why is that so hard to believe? Why is it a lie? Because you're to braindead lazy to do any math?

Obama said that if he couldn't get unemployment under 6 percent then he didn't deserve a second term. So in essence, he did promise 12 million jobs. Are you calling him out for his liar?

Last edited:

So, you DO favor deregulation and lower corporate taxes in order to bring those jobs back home! :clap2:

Hell No !

20 Years Later, Bhopal Disaster Haunts Dow Chemical

Study says most corporations pay no U.S. income taxes | Reuters

Hell no? I'll say it sarcastically again... We should abolish corporations, free enterprise, and capitalism so we can all live in huts and make neat stuff and we can all sell our neat stuff at the flea market come Sunday, and wont life be grand. Are you "we want to turn America into a Third World Banana Republic" Loons serious? Hell no... Indeed.

Forum List

Back