Republican compares Arizona law to Gestapo

The hoopla over this law is so silly. Everyone who comes into this country from mexico Canada or where ever, has to show documentation.

So if you are here without showing documentation to get in, you are breaking the law.

And all Arizona did was to bolster existing law. I agree with you.

So where in the existing law does it give police the right to ignore the 4th amendment?
Looney liberal talking points are just too damn funny.

They're completely off base and full of falsehoods, but funny just the same.:lol:

Rubio is obviously worried that half his wetback family is going to get tossed back over the friggin' border.

Oh well, they shouldn't have broken the law in the first place.

C-YA Rubio's!....You will not be missed!
It wasn't Rubio.

No kidding. Rubio has some explaining to do as well for his comments, and I think that's what WJ was referring to.

its an insult to the millions of jews who suffered extradordinarily under the nazis....

Ya..the jews sneaking into Germany to work in the lettuce fields ..

Oh gawwwd you kill me!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Make light of it all you want. The 'Nazi' references are cheap and taudry. I see NO ONE being put into camps in Arizona, and forced to bear their labor or anything else. You sir, are an idiot.

I sir am the idiot?...You sir can't even make sense of your own post!!:lol::lol:
I am not the one who compared AZ to the NAZIs

I am the accused "jew hater" that gets sick of seeing jews try to dredge up the holocost every chance they can even when it makes no sense.

So where in the existing law does it give police the right to ignore the 4th amendment?

I see. We have had a law since 1940...So would that law be declared 'UnConstitutional' as well? All Arizona did was to bolster what is in place.

And your 4th Amendment argument carries NO weight. Law enforcement check you out when stopped for an infraction. Been doing it for decades.
NO WHERE does the AZ Law suggest 'profiling' as some of you claim.

Show us in the 4th A where the AZ Law as written does anything different than LE does now?

4th Amendment: "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. "

Face it. You're wrong. End story.

What "probable cause" is shown by the AZ law?

What probable 'CAUSE' do Law enforcement have to pull you over?

Have *YOU* read the LAW?

Police check out 'Everyone' in a vehicle when stopped. Have you ever watched even ONE episode of *COPS*? They have to determine who they are dealing with.

it happens all the time. You are arguing that they NOT check out all occupants of a vehicle, and therfore torpedoing EVERY LE agency across the nation and their practices.

They're completely off base and full of falsehoods, but funny just the same.:lol:

So what in the AZ law provides for the 4th amendment? What qualifies as "probable cause"?

crossing the border without paperwork....

presenting false id to obtain a job....or a dl

breking anyone of a number of exiting laws....

same as how ins does it now...or doesnt do it now...which is kinda why arizona decided to do something...

Ya..the jews sneaking into Germany to work in the lettuce fields ..

Oh gawwwd you kill me!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Make light of it all you want. The 'Nazi' references are cheap and taudry. I see NO ONE being put into camps in Arizona, and forced to bear their labor or anything else. You sir, are an idiot.

I sir am the idiot?...You sir can't even make sense of your own post!!:lol::lol:
I am not the one who compared AZ to the NAZIs

I am the accused "jew hater" that gets sick of seeing jews try to dredge up the holocost every chance they can even when it makes no sense.

Then *YOU* should check your sarcasm==>
"Ya..the jews sneaking into Germany to work in the lettuce fields ..

Oh gawwwd you kill me!!!"

It isn't what the poster was referring to, and *YOU* know it.

So what in the AZ law provides for the 4th amendment? What qualifies as "probable cause"?
What qualifies as probable cause?

Name the crime or infranction that would cause one to have contact with the police in the first place.

If you don't have ID, Can't produce ID, then there is probable cause for further investigation.

It's not a hard concept to grasp......Really, it isn't!

Fact is, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN THE ARIZONA LAW THAT SAYS YOU CAN BE CONTACTED FOR BEING A CERTAIN COLOR.

Liberal paranoia is just too damn entertaining.

same as how ins does it now...or doesnt do it now...which is kinda why arizona decided to do something...[/QUOTE]

How would a AZ Sheriff's deputy know that someone on the street crossed the border without paperwork, or any of these other qualifications?

What qualifies as probable cause?

Name the crime or infranction that would cause one to have contact with the police in the first place.

If you don't have ID, Can't produce ID, then there is probable cause for further investigation.

It's not a hard concept to grasp......Really, it isn't!

Fact is, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN THE ARIZONA LAW THAT SAYS YOU CAN BE CONTACTED FOR BEING A CERTAIN COLOR.

Liberal paranoia is just too damn entertaining.

That it is. It is entertaining due to the RACE angle they continue to deny. And it isn't only *Mexicans*, *Latinos*, as they front as of late...it means everyone. And you can bet there are more than *Latinos* sneaking over the border.

It's a dog-eared card overplayed by them.

same as how ins does it now...or doesnt do it now...which is kinda why arizona decided to do something...
The funny thing is, the Arizona law basically mirrors the federal law to a tee.

You sure don't hear these sympathetic clowns whining about federal law.

Fact is, If their beloved messiah came out and stated that the fed's were going to start aggressively enforcing the law, these clowns would be up and cheering like the bootlickers we all know them to be. And that's a damn fact!

This is all about a REPUBLICAN governor, nothing more.

If it were a dem governor they wouldn't say a god damn thing about it. And each and everyone of these hacks knows it.

How would a AZ Sheriff's deputy know that someone on the street crossed the border without paperwork, or any of these other qualifications?[/quote]

They check them out. LE officials are *PROHIBITED* from just willy-nilly stopping someone because they 'don't look right' to that official.

YOU haven't read the LAW.

I see. We have had a law since 1940...So would that law be declared 'UnConstitutional' as well? All Arizona did was to bolster what is in place.

And your 4th Amendment argument carries NO weight. Law enforcement check you out when stopped for an infraction. Been doing it for decades.

Show us in the 4th A where the AZ Law as written does anything different than LE does now?

4th Amendment: "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. "

you do realize the constitution is talking about warrants, not stopping you on the street or in your car

and probable cause is most likely already defined in case law and/or statutory law in AZ...its not a bright line solid rule

Last edited:

you do realize the constitution is talking about warrants, not stopping you on the street or in your car

and probable cause is most likely already defined in case law and/or statutory law in AZ...its not a bright line solid rule

True. But FIRST thing we have to convince these people of is that the FOURTH deals with Citizens, and the LAW...But to convince these people that illegals do NOT have rights as citizens under the Constitution as citizens have.

But then we are dealing with a mindset that want to bring TERRORISTS here to be tried under Civil LAW when they aren't citizens either. But in this case we are dealing with acts of WAR...and with illegals we are dealing with an invasion that Democrat/Progressive/Statists seek to want to pardon the invaders with citizenship and all for their VOTES.

Their *INTENT* is transparent as Hell.

I hope you see it?

The hoopla over this law is so silly. Everyone who comes into this country from mexico Canada or where ever, has to show documentation.

So if you are here without showing documentation to get in, you are breaking the law.

And all Arizona did was to bolster existing law. I agree with you.

I've only paid attention to the debate on this from this site.

Tell me, does Arizona's law actually allow the police to ignore the 4th Amendment?

Immie

Rep. Connie Mack (R-Fla.) ripped into the new Arizona immigration law today, comparing it to Nazi Germany.

"This law of 'frontier justice' – where law enforcement officials are required to stop anyone based on 'reasonable suspicion' that they may be in the country illegally – is reminiscent of a time during World War II when the Gestapo in Germany stopped people on the street and asked for their papers without probable cause," Mack said in a statement.
Mack (R) compares Ariz. law to Nazi Germany - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

:eusa_eh:

Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law - Yahoo! News

1. She is misrepresenting the law so either she's stupid or a liar

2. The Hispanics are not afraid of profilng they are afraid of getting caught

"But the 18-year-old said he's afraid he'll be arrested anyway if police see him driving around with friends and relatives, some of them illegal immigrants."

Psst!

FYI: Connie is a guy. Believe it or not!

Congressman Connie Mack

Immie

True. But FIRST thing we have to convince these people of is that the FOURTH deals with Citizens, and the LAW...But to convince these people that illegals do NOT have rights as citizens under the Constitution as citizens have.

But then we are dealing with a mindset that want to bring TERRORISTS here to be tried under Civil LAW when they aren't citizens either. But in this case we are dealing with acts of WAR...and with illegals we are dealing with an invasion that Democrat/Progressive/Statists seek to want to pardon the invaders with citizenship and all for their VOTES.

Their *INTENT* is transparent as Hell.

I hope you see it?

the constitution does not only apply to citizens or legal immigrants, it applies to all within our borders and in some cases outside of our borders so long as there is government action or working under the color of authority

if you have case law or code to the contrary, i would like to see it...because the scotus cases i've read say i'm right

This law is going to have exactly the opposite effect Arizona lawmakers expect. Anyone who knows anything about Latinum people will tell you that this law will rally people of Latin heritage. The actions of white elitest Arizona will anger Hispanics along the border from California to Texas. That will expand into the overall human rights issue.

People who are not from the southwest do not understand that this land was Latinum years before the Declaration of Independence was signed. We Anglos are the carpetbaggers. Arizona politics are are going to take a big fall over this issue, which is long overdue. The States of California, New Mexico, and even George Bush's crowd in Texas have a more practical understanding than Arizona. The days of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpio are numbered, and he will probably take the Anglos down with him.

This law is going to have exactly the opposite effect Arizona lawmakers expect. Anyone who knows anything about Latinum people will tell you that this law will rally people of Latin heritage. The actions of white elitest Arizona will anger Hispanics along the border from California to Texas. That will expand into the overall human rights issue.

People who are not from the southwest do not understand that this land was Latinum years before the Declaration of Independence was signed. We Anglos are the carpetbaggers. Arizona politics are are going to take a big fall over this issue, which is long overdue. The States of California, New Mexico, and even George Bush's crowd in Texas have a more practical understanding than Arizona. The days of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpio are numbered, and he will probably take the Anglos down with him.

you do realize hispanics also voted for this bill....it is the height of bigotry to presume hispanics do not support this bill or immigration reform

you do realize hispanics also voted for this bill....it is the height of bigotry to presume hispanics do not support this bill or immigration reform
What vote

Forum List

Back