Mr. Bill Clinton Speaks The Truth For Democrats

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
I hope you read his words carefully:

Former President Bill Clinton enthusiastically weighed into the blistering national debate on immigration today with a resounding assertion that America needs more immigrants -- not fewer -- to ensure its long-term fiscal future.

At a symposium on deficit reduction today (see my earlier story), Clinton said that one key to avoiding massive debt is to maintain a good ratio between people paying into the system, and those receiving payouts (through such programs as Social Security.)

This is because the largest employer in the nation, and growing has millions who do not pay into the system, such as Social Security. This employer is government, at all levels of our society.

What Bill is saying these aren't human beings, these are government revenue streams that can be used to pay for what many in government avoid: Paying into systems like Social Security.

Read this one, only getting worse:

GAO-05-786T, Social Security: Coverage of Public Employees and Implications for Reform

and then this one for all of the states scamming out of contributions to the "system"

PERSI:. Public Employee Retirement System of Idaho

Thanks for the truth Bill!!! We need more slaves for corrupt, failed government.

I don't see how he could've been advocating having more illegal immigrants since they don't pay into the system. Beyond that, it's pretty obvious that in order to remain solvent, you need to take in more than you pay out, although some people here don't seem to be able to grasp that concept.

you need to take in more than you pay out

Who needs to grasp this?

I'll help you: Uncle Sam!!!!!!!!!!

and if they acted like we ALL know they should have acted, we wouldn't be here, and now the flood gates of government theft and corruption have been unleashed.

Forum List

Back