Republican compares Arizona law to Gestapo

This law is going to have exactly the opposite effect Arizona lawmakers expect. Anyone who knows anything about Latinum people will tell you that this law will rally people of Latin heritage. The actions of white elitest Arizona will anger Hispanics along the border from California to Texas. That will expand into the overall human rights issue.

People who are not from the southwest do not understand that this land was Latinum years before the Declaration of Independence was signed. We Anglos are the carpetbaggers. Arizona politics are are going to take a big fall over this issue, which is long overdue. The States of California, New Mexico, and even George Bush's crowd in Texas have a more practical understanding than Arizona. The days of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpio are numbered, and he will probably take the Anglos down with him.

you do realize hispanics also voted for this bill....it is the height of bigotry to presume hispanics do not support this bill or immigration reform

Are you watching the news. Have you ever lived or spent time in any of the four border States? Do you understand the workings of Latinum politics? Do you understand the strata of blood lines from Native American through Hispanic? Do you understand the relationship of both political parties to Latinum political power?

You, not I, are the one talking about "bigotry to presume hispanics do not support this bill or immigration reform." Clearly, you are out-of-touch with the realities of this issue.

This law is going to have exactly the opposite effect Arizona lawmakers expect. Anyone who knows anything about Latinum people will tell you that this law will rally people of Latin heritage. The actions of white elitest Arizona will anger Hispanics along the border from California to Texas. That will expand into the overall human rights issue.

People who are not from the southwest do not understand that this land was Latinum years before the Declaration of Independence was signed. We Anglos are the carpetbaggers. Arizona politics are are going to take a big fall over this issue, which is long overdue. The States of California, New Mexico, and even George Bush's crowd in Texas have a more practical understanding than Arizona. The days of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpio are numbered, and he will probably take the Anglos down with him.
Latinum?

Christ, our public education system truly is in shambles these days.

I was born and raised in So. Cal. Live in Malibu. I've spent the last 46 years watching what the illegal latinos have done to this great state.
The Graffiti. The trashy houses and yards. The gangbangers. The killings. The Thieving. The filling of our jails and prisons, and on and on and on.

It's long overdue that we start booting the fucking illegals right back to where they came from. And many LEGAL latins feel the exact same way!

you do realize hispanics also voted for this bill....it is the height of bigotry to presume hispanics do not support this bill or immigration reform

Are you watching the news. Have you ever lived or spent time in any of the four border States? Do you understand the workings of Latinum politics? Do you understand the strata of blood lines from Native American through Hispanic? Do you understand the relationship of both political parties to Latinum political power?

You, not I, are the one talking about "bigotry to presume hispanics do not support this bill or immigration reform." Clearly, you are out-of-touch with the realities of this issue.

"Latinum" People Gracie?

Are you speaking Ferengi Currency? Or are you speaking of people of 'Latin-American' origin?

I was born and raised in So. Cal. Live in Malibu. I've spent the last 46 years watching what the illegal latinos have done to this great state.
The Graffiti. The trashy houses and yards. The gangbangers. The killings. The Thieving. The filling of our jails and prisons, and on and on and on.

It's long overdue that we start booting the fucking illegals right back to where they came from. And many LEGAL latins feel the exact same way!

From what I've heard? I tend to agree. They are tired of what the illegals have done to their heritage, and the 'Stereotyping' that ensues.

From what I've heard? I tend to agree. They are tired of what the illegals have done to their heritage, and the 'Stereotyping' that ensues.
It's absolutely true. Our accountant is latino. She came here 25 years ago on a student visa. She did all the right things to become legal. Then she did all the right things to become a full fledged american citizen. She followed the law, and is now as american as you and I. She's also outraged that our immigration laws aren't being enforced. She's EXTREMELY proud of her latino heritage, and rightfully so but, is disgusted by what the illegals are doing too tarnish that heritage. She knows the deal, and there are many more like her who feel the same way. Enough is enough.

you are foolish...i live in a border state and have numerous hispanic friends and its a big issue where i live and polls show exactly what i stated

It's absolutely true. Our accountant is latino. She came here 25 years ago on a student visa. She did all the right things to become legal. Then she did all the right things to become a full fledged american citizen. She followed the law, and is now as american as you and I. She's also outraged that our immigration laws aren't being enforced. She's EXTREMELY proud of her latino heritage, and rightfully so but, is disgusted by what the illegals are doing too tarnish that heritage. She knows the deal, and there are many more like her who feel the same way. Enough is enough.
Enough is enough indeed.

WE are the most tolerant nation on the planet *BAR NONE* with a simple set of rules for those that wish to come here to persue their dreams, and escape tyranny and other circumstances that don't suit thier 'Human Condition'.

And *NO ONE* will begrudge them for the persuit of LIFE, LIBERTY, The Persuit of happiness [Property], where they aren't afforded otherwise.

Not in dispute, and the majority of We the people encourage our fellow humans to become a part of *US*.

It's done by LAW. Follow it? Your IN. Simple.

We are a nation of immigrants. Non-Disputable. Acknowledged. Always HAVE been...*Always WILL BE* *Applauded*.

But it must be done by LAW. This is what has the detractors so upset...and it's for their own power/Control...[VOTES] while crying rascism where NONE exists by and large.

WE are a nation of LAW and not of MEN.

To be a nation of MEN alone is to admit that we are a True Democracy, and what is a true Demcracy but 'Mob Rule'...which invites anarchy?

And Anarchy by Government fiat? That leads to Dictatorships, and worse that we have defeated in our Liberty-Loving History in the name of Human-Kind.

That Argument was settled via the Federalist/Anti-Federalist argument when the adoption of the Constitution was being debated.

Federalists WON. Constitution WON. None of that has ever changed. Just ignored, skirted, demogogued. And all for the same argument the same mindset lost over 200 years ago.

And what can one assume by the detractors of LAW...this one but to invite the anarchy for thier power and to shut people up by petty arguments of rascism where none exists and isn't proven. *OUR HISTORY DENIES IT ABSOLUTELY* By our actions in our short History. The Blood that cries out otherwise.

The tactics, the rhetoric hasn't changed. The only thing that has changed is the date on the calendar.

They are duplicitous, and transparent. And they will be defeated on this one too. Common sense of the American people will win out NOW as it did then.

Ben Franklin said "A Republic if you can keep it"...

Indeed...the battle goes on.

~T

Enough is enough indeed.

WE are the most tolerant nation on the planet *BAR NONE* with a simple set of rules for those that wish to come here to persue their dreams, and escape tyranny and other circumstances that don't suit thier 'Human Condition'.

And *NO ONE* will begrudge them for the persuit of LIFE, LIBERTY, The Persuit of happiness [Property], where they aren't afforded otherwise.

Not in dispute, and the majority of We the people encourage our fellow humans to become a part of *US*.

We are a nation of immigrants. Non-Disputable. Acknowledged. Always HAVE been...*Always WILL BE* *Applauded*.

But it must be done by LAW. This is what has the detractors so upset...and it's for their own power/Control...[VOTES] while crying rascism where NONE exists by and large.

To be a nation of MEN alone is to admit that we are a True Democracy, and what is a true Demcracy but 'Mob Rule'...which invites anarchy?

And Anarchy by Government fiat? That leads to Dictatorships, and worse that we have defeated in our Liberty-Loving History in the name of Human-Kind.

That Argument was settled via the Federalist/Anti-Federalist argument when the adoption of the Constitution was being debated.

Federalists WON. Constitution WON. None of that has ever changed. Just ignored, skirted, demogogued. And all for the same argument the same mindset lost over 200 years ago.

And what can one assume by the detractors of LAW...this one but to invite the anarchy for thier power and to shut people up by petty arguments of rascism where none exists and isn't proven. *OUR HISTORY DENIES IT ABSOLUTELY* By our actions in our short History. The Blood that cries out otherwise.

The tactics, the rhetoric hasn't changed. The only thing that has changed is the date on the calendar.

They are duplicitous, and transparent. And they will be defeated on this one too. Common sense of the American people will win out NOW as it did then.

~T
Post of the day!:clap2:

The hoopla over this law is so silly. Everyone who comes into this country from mexico Canada or where ever, has to show documentation.

So if you are here without showing documentation to get in, you are breaking the law.
Being stopped on the streets and being stopped at the boarder is quite different. Does everyone now need to carry proof of citizenship if they walk out of their house or just Latinos.

Mack (R) compares Ariz. law to Nazi Germany - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

By Eric Zimmermann - 04/29/10 01:23 PM ET

Rep. Connie Mack (R-Fla.) ripped into the new Arizona immigration law today, comparing it to Nazi Germany.

"This law of 'frontier justice' – where law enforcement officials are required to stop anyone based on 'reasonable suspicion' that they may be in the country illegally – is reminiscent of a time during World War II when the Gestapo in Germany stopped people on the street and asked for their papers without probable cause," Mack said in a statement.

"This is not the America I grew up in and believe in, and it’s not the America I want my children to grow up in," he added.

The Arizona law would allow law enforcement officers who come into legal contact with individuals to demand proof of citizenship if there is a "reasonable suspicion" that person may be undocumented.

Considered a potential candidate for statewide office in Florida, Mack's position may help with the state's large Hispanic population.

Mack is also the ranking Republican on the Western Hemisphere Subcommittee and a critic of leftist Latin American leaders such as Venezuela's Hugo Chavez and ousted Honduran President Manuel Zelaya.

Somebody should show ol Connie the actual law, because it isn't just stopping people and asking for papers.

BTW, what did the ol Gestapo do with people they arrested?

Hint: deportation was NOT one of them.

Enough is enough indeed.

~T
Post of the day!:clap2:

Thank you kindly. Your story set me to thinking a tad. The words flowed quite easily being a VET with the understanding of what we defend.

I owe you my friend.

Regards,

~T

Somebody should show ol Connie the actual law, because it isn't just stopping people and asking for papers.

Deportation to forced LABOR camps. Interned for the duration and usually killed by staravation or WORSE.

These 'Nazi' Comparisons are troublesome for me...especially by those that ignore the history of it and USE IT for this topic.

*Deplorable* and DISPICABLE.

Rep. Connie Mack (R-Fla.) ripped into the new Arizona immigration law today, comparing it to Nazi Germany.

"This law of 'frontier justice' – where law enforcement officials are required to stop anyone based on 'reasonable suspicion' that they may be in the country illegally – is reminiscent of a time during World War II when the Gestapo in Germany stopped people on the street and asked for their papers without probable cause," Mack said in a statement.

:eusa_eh:

ROFLMNAO...

Advancing the erroneous conclusion of a Progressive as proof of something.

Mack's an idiot... Nothing new there and that he'd misrepresent the Arizona Law hardly provides any evidence to the contrary.

Arizona Law enforcement, like ALL US Law enforcement is required to act where they have reasonable suspicion that a crime is being committed...

Being brown is not a crime; looking like a Mexican isn't a crime; BEING a Mexican isn't a crime and there's NOTHING in the Arizone law which states that it is; thus there is NOTHING in the Arizona law which provides that Arizona cops can stop or arrest anyone because of their race, or the color of their skin.

Assertions that there IS something in the Arizona law which does so, is a FRAUD... Mack is such a fraud; as are ALL PROGRESSIVES; be they D or R.

Deportation to forced LABOR camps. Interned for the duration and usually killed by staravation or WORSE.

These 'Nazi' Comparisons are troublesome for me...especially by those that ignore the history of it and USE IT for this topic.

Deceptive and Fradulent...

Ridiculous and Wrong

Ridiculous and Wrong

*THEY ARE* Completely inaccurate based upon our history and road to freedom and to that we should always defend for all humankind.

Last edited:

:eusa_eh:
There are similarities. Do you think he would be making this statement if he were running for the Senate as a Republican instead of an Independent?

Forum List

Back