Report: Trump furious Haley said his accusers "should be heard"

Took the Stars 'n' Bars down in South Carolina. That's backbone.
Only because of the reason it was raised there at the time it was raised, not because she was being a Nazi censor like democrats and neosegregationist black bigoted history revisionists.

Uhhhmmmm..... the Confederate flag WAS history revisionism. As were all the statues and monuments under review. Haley was the one who kicked all that off, and she deserves credit for it.
She certainly does deserve all credit and an appropriate punishment.

Things are closing in on Trump.

President Trump was "infuriated" by U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley's remark Sunday that the women accusing him of sexual assault and harassment "should be heard," the AP reports.

Per the report, Trump has "grown increasingly angry in recent days that the accusations against him have resurfaced, telling associates that the charges are false and drawing parallels to the accusations facing Republican Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore." White House advisers were "stunned" by Haley's statement, made on CBS' "Face the Nation," according to the AP.

Whats this been now, 14 months and still no crime that Mueller is investigating?

Where is the crime? The dossier was a fake and that is what the Special Prosecuter was appointed to investigate. OK, it is over and now Mueller is fighting to stay on the public dole; that is about all.

Thread didn't get derailed until Post Two.

Yay USMB.

Meanwhile, back at the actual topic..... I gotta respect Nikki Haley. She's not timid about speaking truth to power.

I agree. I don’t agree with her on everything but she does show backbone in a party that has been spineless for decades.

President Trump was "infuriated" by U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley's remark Sunday that the women accusing him of sexual assault and harassment "should be heard," the AP reports.

Per the report, Trump has "grown increasingly angry in recent days that the accusations against him have resurfaced, telling associates that the charges are false and drawing parallels to the accusations facing Republican Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore." White House advisers were "stunned" by Haley's statement, made on CBS' "Face the Nation," according to the AP.

Haley was not attacking or defending Trump. What she said was entirely reasonable. That is the way it is in Trumpland. Being reasonable is not allowed. Only 100% fealty is allowed.

Haley's right, the SIXTEEN women who have accused trump ot sexual harassment deserve to be heard and given a ton of press coverage.
They WERE heard, and they WERE given a ton of coverage. And they had no credibility. Deal with it, loser.

Why? Because we're talking about the deviant who is (ugh) president of the U.S., that's reason enough.
Hmm, funny, it wasn't enough when we were talking about the president of the U.S. when the president was Bill Clinton, was it?

The America people deserve to know, for certain, if trump is a full-fledged sexual predator, or just a wannabe.
But they didn't deserve to know if Bill Clinton was a sexual predator, did they?

Can anyone say, with a straight face, say that they truly believe all of these women are lying? THAT would be hard to believe...
But it wasn't hard for you to believe all of those women were lying when Bill Clinton was being accused of rape and sexual assault, was it?
You're a dumbass. Your post based on nothing but assumptions. You DO know what they say about "ass-umptions" don't you. If not, ask an eight year-old, they'll explain it to you.

First, Billdo was news wayyyy back in the nineties. Like thirty of forty years ago. Sheeesh, get over him already. In addition to that, I'm not a supporter of Bill Clinton, and, I can't stand Hillary. So, get a clue before you make stupid assumptions.

But, trump is president today, unfortunately. THAT makes these accusations extremely important. Especially in view of the fact that trump's sanity in is question. Add to that the fact that he's totally incompetent and you begin to understand this nation is in deep shit while the Pervert In Chief is in our White House. Doesn't it bother you that your leader, the man you follow blindly and support with all of your heart is a sicko and serial harasser of women? He has told us this in his own words. Yet you still don't believe he's a pervert.

When did the republican party finally give up their pretense of being the "Family Values" party? And how will its members explain to their children, when they're old enough to ask and care, why they supported a disgusting, filthy, dooshbag who sexually harassed SIXTEEN women, and was too fucking cowardly to take responsibility for his deviant behavior.
All you do everytime you post here is make assumptions you IDIOT!
Please, try..to..be..a..littl..bit..original. You're posts are ALL filled with the same old assumptions and lies.

Grow the fuck up, dumbass. You ought to be embarrassed by the lies you've posted here. Of course you're a trump supporter, so you're probably not smart enough to be embarrassed by your stupid behavior.
Permanent Ignore!
Go back to jerking off in front of your Anthony Weiner poster.

Only because of the reason it was raised there at the time it was raised, not because she was being a Nazi censor like democrats and neosegregationist black bigoted history revisionists.

Uhhhmmmm..... the Confederate flag WAS history revisionism. As were all the statues and monuments under review. Haley was the one who kicked all that off, and she deserves credit for it.
You can't respond intellectually.
You hit the funny button as an intellectual surrender.

I just did, Dipwad. Get your teacher to read it to you. It's the same point I've been posting for the last year about the same subject.
You know, while you were going :lalala:
The funny button is intellectual surrender.

Nope. It's "credit where credit is due".

Things are closing in? Seems like an odd way to characterize it. A year old investigation into Trump is falling apart and now Dems are calling for a different investigation based on a newly shifted dynamic in popular culture. That's hardly representative of things closing in, but I guess you're entitled to your optimism.

By the way, love the Chauncey Gardiner avatar.

Certain misuse of that flag was revisionism. Not every display.

And what Haley addressed was ONE (1) use of that flag, by the state itself. And that last phrase is crucial.
She did not address "every display".

Democrats force a comprehensive removal of all civil war vestiges which is beyond just history revision. It's Nazi censorship.

Wrong again Chucklehead. These monuments were all put in place several decades after the War, conspicuously in public places and municipal properties where they would transmit their Göbbelsesque historical revisionism, exactly for that purpose. Whelp, those cities and towns and municipalities individually chose to discontinue being used as the broadcast station for those transmissions, plain and simple.

Besides which, and it's stupefying that anyone can be dense enough not to get this --- history isn't recorded in monuments; it's recorded in BOOKS. Revisionism is what's recorded in monuments. Especially when they're placed on public and/or high traffic land expressly for that purpose.
They may have been created politically but they weren't revisionist. What is revisionist is the censoring of all vestiges of the South by today's Democrat marxists. You should be more incensed by that than a politically motivated misapplication of those vestiges. Unless you're a Marxist instead of an American.

Of course they were revisionist. The whole idea was to generate the idea that the Confederacy was really a "noble" cause after all, despite the reality. That's why Dixon wrote "The Clansman" in 1905 and Griffith made "Birth of a Nation" out of it in 1915. That in turn spurred the re-formation of the Klan, which the UDC then lauded with a plaque on the building at 205 West Madison in Pulaski where the first KKK was founded --- one of literally hundreds of plaques, monuments and statues the UDC put up exactly in that period and exactly for that purpose --- and usually on public square land, government buildings and/or high traffic areas. All of this concurrent with Jim Crow, epidemic lynchings (the 1915 Klan was born out of one) and the absolute nadir of race relations in this country rarely ever even mentioned in history books including Tulsa (1921) and the "Red Summer" outbreak of 1919.

All from the same era, all born of the same dynamic. Statues perched at City Hall and traffic circles and public parks looking down on blacks reminding them to "know their place".

THAT is why Nikki Haley and Mitch Landrieu and myriad other officials started kicking these propaganda transmitters off PUBLIC land. In case that word flew by you just now, that's *PUBLIC* land. Because it was time --- it was way past time --- for these early 20th century propaganda transmitters to be sitting on the implicit endorsement of the Slavery Mentality.

That isn't even vaguely related to "Marxism" --- it's related to Racism. So take your bullshit ululation about "destroying history" and cram it. We all know better.

Between Trumps golfing 18 holes everyday, his 8 hours of watching TV, drinking 20 Diet Cokes, Eating junk food all the time and now blowing his fuse at everyone who he thinks slights him, I have one question;

How does that man cram 34 hours in a 24 hour day?

I'm pretty sure you forgot 3 hours each morning of taunting starving toddlers of color by eating pastries in front of them and making exaggerated moans of pleasure with each bite.

She certainly does deserve all credit and an appropriate punishment.

"Punishment" huh.

---- For what? Taking responsibility for the state's image??

And what kind of "punishment"? Should we shoot her in the face? Or should we just throw acid?

I can kinda see your point --- it is quite a departure from the South Carolina Strom Thurmond image. We can't have that. Sounds too much like "progress".

Whats this been now, 14 months and still no crime that Mueller is investigating?

Where is the crime? The dossier was a fake and that is what the Special Prosecuter was appointed to investigate. OK, it is over and now Mueller is fighting to stay on the public dole; that is about all.

Thread didn't get derailed until Post Two.

Yay USMB.

Meanwhile, back at the actual topic..... I gotta respect Nikki Haley. She's not timid about speaking truth to power.

I agree. I don’t agree with her on everything but she does show backbone in a party that has been spineless for decades.

I don't agree with her on a lot of things but I do respect that she can think, and listen. I tellya what, if a POTUS election were today and the candies were Rump, Hillary and Nikki Haley, I'd vote for the one with integrity without a second thought.

Haley's right, the SIXTEEN women who have accused trump ot sexual harassment deserve to be heard and given a ton of press coverage.
They WERE heard, and they WERE given a ton of coverage. And they had no credibility. Deal with it, loser.

Why? Because we're talking about the deviant who is (ugh) president of the U.S., that's reason enough.
Hmm, funny, it wasn't enough when we were talking about the president of the U.S. when the president was Bill Clinton, was it?

The America people deserve to know, for certain, if trump is a full-fledged sexual predator, or just a wannabe.
But they didn't deserve to know if Bill Clinton was a sexual predator, did they?

Can anyone say, with a straight face, say that they truly believe all of these women are lying? THAT would be hard to believe...
But it wasn't hard for you to believe all of those women were lying when Bill Clinton was being accused of rape and sexual assault, was it?
You're a dumbass. Your post based on nothing but assumptions. You DO know what they say about "ass-umptions" don't you. If not, ask an eight year-old, they'll explain it to you.

First, Billdo was news wayyyy back in the nineties. Like thirty of forty years ago. Sheeesh, get over him already. In addition to that, I'm not a supporter of Bill Clinton, and, I can't stand Hillary. So, get a clue before you make stupid assumptions.

But, trump is president today, unfortunately. THAT makes these accusations extremely important. Especially in view of the fact that trump's sanity in is question. Add to that the fact that he's totally incompetent and you begin to understand this nation is in deep shit while the Pervert In Chief is in our White House. Doesn't it bother you that your leader, the man you follow blindly and support with all of your heart is a sicko and serial harasser of women? He has told us this in his own words. Yet you still don't believe he's a pervert.

When did the republican party finally give up their pretense of being the "Family Values" party? And how will its members explain to their children, when they're old enough to ask and care, why they supported a disgusting, filthy, dooshbag who sexually harassed SIXTEEN women, and was too fucking cowardly to take responsibility for his deviant behavior.
All you do everytime you post here is make assumptions you IDIOT!
Please, try..to..be..a..littl..bit..original. You're posts are ALL filled with the same old assumptions and lies.

Grow the fuck up, dumbass. You ought to be embarrassed by the lies you've posted here. Of course you're a trump supporter, so you're probably not smart enough to be embarrassed by your stupid behavior.
Permanent Ignore!
Go back to jerking off in front of your Anthony Weiner poster.
I'm proud to be on your ignore list, fool.

Forum List

Back