Nikki Haley Says Sen. Raphael Warnock, a Black American Pastor, Should Be 'Deported'

the only racist on this thread i’ve noticed was you…and sexist i might add

had the Amb been a white male and dem, you’d get in line…and say nothing

but she’s indian, and a female so you felt the need to attack
Hmmm, really? Now you will defend her talking about deporting a US citizen who is black. Come to think of it, Warnock and his family for generations were born on US soil wasn't Haley's parents immigrants?

Of course you think I am a racist because I don't shine, smile and boot lick to white republiklans to get along as you do. I have never seen your boot licking ass open your mouth when these white, right wing racist are making racist comments, but you are quick to attack black and do the Massa's bidding.

Hmmm, really? Now you will defend her talking about deporting a US citizen who is black. Come to think of it, Warnock and his family for generations were born on US soil wasn't Haley's parents immigrants?

Of course you think I am a racist because I don't shine, smile and boot lick to white republiklans to get along as you do. I have never seen your boot licking ass open your mouth when these white, right wing racist are making racist comments, but you are quick to attack black and do the Massa's bidding.

Blow it out your enormous ass you lying sack of cow dung. She talked about deporting that criminal, violent, corrupt piece of shit OUT OF DC.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Superbadbrutha I dont know about deporting him, but someone should chase him out of there with dogs, or maybe spray him with firehoses or something? :dunno:

Biden speaks in tongues and the world is expected to understand yet take none of it literally. A conservative uses a metaphor and all the sudden the whole of the left are literalists? Nah, no hypocrisy here.

Why would we leave? We’re the ones that colonized America. You hate colonizing, right? So why are you still here?
Why would we leave, we have contributed just as much as you have.
Besides, blacks were enslaved by their own kind in Africa.
So what was imported, can be exported.
Hmmm, so that would mean that the native americans could export your pasty ass.

Why would we leave, we have contributed just as much as you have.

Hmmm, so that would mean that the native americans could export your pasty ass.

No, you haven't. As a group blacks have contributed the least to the economic and social well being of this country.

Forum List

Back