Nikki Haley Says Sen. Raphael Warnock, a Black American Pastor, Should Be 'Deported'

It must really suck to continuously have to pretend to believe something you don't just because you think it "owns the libs"
What are you talking about?

The story is so bazaar that it can only be true that Paul Pelosi is on the fucking down low.

I am not "owning" anybody. Denying the obvious for political reasons is self-owing.

That is such BULLSHIT.
🤣

I am calling for YOU to be deported because you're an authoritarian twat. I don't give a shit what you skin looks like.
So Republicans didn't want to try to repeal the 14th amendment?

and you are more than welcome to deport me yourself.....instead of fantasizing about it online like a pussy..

What are you talking about?

The story is so bazaar that it can only be true that Paul Pelosi is on the fucking down low.

I am not "owning" anybody. Denying the obvious for political reasons is self-owing.
So does that mean when Steve Scalise was shot, it was by his gay lover or whatever conspiracy theory one comes up with?

When Rudy got the that pat on the back that he claims was a violent attack -- wasn't that just his gay lover?

don't you clowns get tired of deflecting and minimizing bullshit with lies and conspiracies that you dic suckers never prove

And when are you going to stop raping children?

Why don't right-wingers ever "joke" about deporting white folks?

Is it more fun to jerk off to fantasies of being able to deport minorities you hate?
Why don't left-wingers spend more time fixing the things that are destroying the lives of everyday Americans, Biff? Instead you fixate on a sarcastic remark from a person that you KNOW isn't a racist! The voters are tired of your nonsense.

Nope. You've been duped. Because you're a plantation dumbass.
They did call for the 14th amendment to be repealed....the fact you will lie about that is par for the course for a lying right-wing cuck...

"Axios released its interview with Donald Trump in which he made it clear that he wanted an end to birthright citizenship, the practice of conveying citizenship onto a person who is born within the country's territories."It was always told to me that you needed a constitutional amendment," Trump said. "Guess what? You don't." He went on to say, "You can definitely do it with an Act of Congress. But now they're saying I can do it just with an executive order."

He was talking about repealing the 14th amendment....

So does that mean when Steve Scalise was shot, it was by his gay lover or whatever conspiracy theory one comes up with?
I don't know. Give me the facts and I will give you an answer.
When Rudy got the that pat on the back that he claims was a violent attack -- wasn't that just his gay lover?
Don't know what you're talking about.
don't you clowns get tired of deflecting and minimizing bullshit with lies and conspiracies that you dic suckers never prove
You can call it what you want. As a gay man, I would think you would be fine with Pelosi being on the down low.

You know good and goddamn well what was going on, you just don't want to admit it because it makes your party look bad.

Why don't left-wingers spend more time fixing the things that are destroying the lives of everyday Americans, Biff? Instead you fixate on a sarcastic remark from a person that you KNOW isn't a racist! The voters are tired of your nonsense.
Why do right-wingers spend so much time taking credit for shit they voted against?

Oh I know why, it is because they know their base are a bunch of morons who won't care about being blatantly lied to

Why do right-wingers spend so much time taking credit for shit they voted against?

Oh I know why, it is because they know their base are a bunch of morons who won't care about being blatantly lied to
Who's really been lying to the people, Biff? You guys passed the The Inflation Reduction Act which does nothing to reduce inflation. Why did you call it that? Because you thought you could pass a Green New Deal Act and call it something else and nobody would know!

They did call for the 14th amendment to be repealed....the fact you will lie about that is par for the course for a lying right-wing cuck...

"Axios released its interview with Donald Trump in which he made it clear that he wanted an end to birthright citizenship, the practice of conveying citizenship onto a person who is born within the country's territories."It was always told to me that you needed a constitutional amendment," Trump said. "Guess what? You don't." He went on to say, "You can definitely do it with an Act of Congress. But now they're saying I can do it just with an executive order."

He was talking about repealing the 14th amendment....
By the way, the 14th Amendment really doesn't do much for black people now. It had it's time, but is useless today, and pretty much screws everything up.

But, now we should all get machine guns, thanks to the 14th.
:beer:

Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley (R), who served under Donald Trump as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, said on Sunday that Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.)—a Black American pastor—should be “deported.”

During a rally for Warnock’s Republican opponent, Herschel Walker, Haley talked about being the daughter of immigrants, telling the Georgia crowd, “Legal immigrants are more patriotic than the leftists these days. They worked to come into America and they love America. They want the laws followed in America. So the only person we need to make sure we deport is Warnock.” The crowd cheered.

That’s a pretty stunning thing to say. Deported to where, Nikki? Reverend Warnock was born in Georgia; his dad served in the U.S. Army in World War II, and he is currently serving in the U.S. Senate. Essentially saying this man should “go back to Africa” is quite a closing message, two days before a midterm election.

See folks this is the mindset of the racist, you are calling for an American citizens to be deported because you disagree with him politically.

Tell me Struth, do you think this is racist or just Nikki trying to be funny.

1) Deport to Liberia
2) He's a Marxist
3) He's a mail-order pastor.

Bye-Bye!! :hhello:

Yeah she is. She's calculating the possibilities if she is loyal to Trump through this insanity. You can't deport US citizens, not even black ones. It's a stupid remark and demeans her.
Do your stupid remarks demean you? You bet they do.

Forum List

Back