Nikki Haley Says Sen. Raphael Warnock, a Black American Pastor, Should Be 'Deported'

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley (R), who served under Donald Trump as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, said on Sunday that Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.)—a Black American pastor—should be “deported.”

During a rally for Warnock’s Republican opponent, Herschel Walker, Haley talked about being the daughter of immigrants, telling the Georgia crowd, “Legal immigrants are more patriotic than the leftists these days. They worked to come into America and they love America. They want the laws followed in America. So the only person we need to make sure we deport is Warnock.” The crowd cheered.

That’s a pretty stunning thing to say. Deported to where, Nikki? Reverend Warnock was born in Georgia; his dad served in the U.S. Army in World War II, and he is currently serving in the U.S. Senate. Essentially saying this man should “go back to Africa” is quite a closing message, two days before a midterm election.

See folks this is the mindset of the racist, you are calling for an American citizens to be deported because you disagree with him politically.

Tell me Struth, do you think this is racist or just Nikki trying to be funny.

This is incredibly sad. Someone that has been in her position and likely will seek even higher office later says we should violate a persons Constitutional protections.

And people wonder why I can't vote (R).

This is incredibly sad. Someone that has been in her position and likely will seek even higher office later says we should violate a persons Constitutional protections.

And people wonder why I can't vote (R).
I don't wonder why you can't vote republican. You'd rather go hard left with our country.

:rolleyes-41:
Couldn't be that she was talking about deporting Warnock from Washington DC?
Nah, that couldn't be it.

Nah, that is waaaay to simple. Superdooperpooper brother out thinks everyone.

No matter how benign the subject he will ALWAYS figure out a way to warp it into a racist comment.

Because he's warped.

Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley (R), who served under Donald Trump as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, said on Sunday that Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.)—a Black American pastor—should be “deported.”

During a rally for Warnock’s Republican opponent, Herschel Walker, Haley talked about being the daughter of immigrants, telling the Georgia crowd, “Legal immigrants are more patriotic than the leftists these days. They worked to come into America and they love America. They want the laws followed in America. So the only person we need to make sure we deport is Warnock.” The crowd cheered.

That’s a pretty stunning thing to say. Deported to where, Nikki? Reverend Warnock was born in Georgia; his dad served in the U.S. Army in World War II, and he is currently serving in the U.S. Senate. Essentially saying this man should “go back to Africa” is quite a closing message, two days before a midterm election.

See folks this is the mindset of the racist, you are calling for an American citizens to be deported because you disagree with him politically.

She is implying that Warnock is a traitor

I think he’s stupid but not disloyal so far as I know

Oh my. How stupid. You can't deport US citizens.

I consider that you and your ilk want to get rid of the Constitution, and get that China/Russia type
of government in place. WAKE UP!!

I support the protections of citizens put in place buy the Constitution and all you have is rants. I'm supporting the Constitution, not you.

One has to wonder about a mod that isn't even able to discern this.

More racism, hate, and lies from the right.

She is correct but that won't stop those stupid uneducated Moon Bats and Negroes in Georgia from voting for the hate mongering asshole.

I support the protections of citizens put in place buy the Constitution and all you have is rants. I'm supporting the Constitution, not you.

One has to wonder about a mod that isn't even able to discern this.
Crime is on the rise, WHY? We are having an illegal invastion, WHY?
Why does the democrats turn their backs on the Constitution?

Stop with your mod shit, if you can't take me on as a poster then just fuck off.

Forum List

Back