Rep Collins Gets Democrat Lawyer Daniel Goldman to Admit Joe Biden Only One Who Did Quid Pro Quo

You have no idea what you`re talking about do you? Trump is refusing to investigate "corrupt Joe Biden" because of what?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...hecking-president-trumps-wild-jabs-joe-biden/
Because of what?? How about the massive shit storm that would break out if Old Corrupt Brain Damaged Joe
were to have to account for himself in Ukraine?

Get real.

So you can't defeat the man with issues so you invent things. Yuppers, you are a Party of the Rump. Standard Practice. Face it, your orange one got bagged playing loose and free. Time to grow up even if he won't.

Trump is a immature oaf.

Biden is firmly planted up the butts of Wall Street.

Biden has supported all of our stupid wars and a part of the administration that lied us into Syria.

More than enough for me to not vote for him.

So you vote for the oaf. Wow, what a revelation. Sure glad you cleared that up.

I'm not sure why people believe that posting in an immature way like this impresses anyone. Address my point, not me.

I voted Stein. Yeah, go ahead........"well that was a vote for Trump". No it was a vote against war mongering and constantly bending over for wall street.

You have no idea what you`re talking about do you? Trump is refusing to investigate "corrupt Joe Biden" because of what?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...hecking-president-trumps-wild-jabs-joe-biden/
Because of what?? How about the massive shit storm that would break out if Old Corrupt Brain Damaged Joe
were to have to account for himself in Ukraine?

Get real.

So you can't defeat the man with issues so you invent things. Yuppers, you are a Party of the Rump. Standard Practice. Face it, your orange one got bagged playing loose and free. Time to grow up even if he won't.

Trump is a immature oaf.

Biden is firmly planted up the butts of Wall Street.

Biden has supported all of our stupid wars and a part of the administration that lied us into Syria.

More than enough for me to not vote for him.
You`re going to pave the way for 4 more years of Trump? That`s what disgruntled Bernie supporters did. A Pentagon budget of hundreds of billions of dollars guarantees that we`ll always find a war somewhere. Without a war people may begin to question where their money is going and why we can`t have the things that 1st tier nations have.
Here's How Many Bernie Sanders Supporters Ultimately Voted For Trump

No, the Democrats are. Did you not just see the Democrats vote to increase the military budget? You can support that, I'm not. It's easy, if you do not want Trump to win again get a nominee that will do what Democrats say they support.

If it's between Trump and another war monger, I have no reason to pick between those two.

You and the Democrats seem to be missing somehow that there is an ever growing number of us. Ignore that at your own risk.

True, but give and take. Shokin was corrupt according to the IMF and EU. As Mulvaney said Quid Pro Quo's happen all the time, but they don't want a favor for a congressional money allotted to a country for defense, for an public announcement of a investigation of tramps political rival.

No, it wasn't done to investigate a political rival but rather to stop an investigation into the corruption where his son was "employed". The son who had been recently dumped for doing drugs. The son that was a screw up his entire life. The son that had absolutely no skills outside of a close relationship with the VP to be making 50k a month.

I'd have a little sympathy for the (D)'s argument if they insisted that Joe step down. If the (D)'s would impeach Trump and Joe won the process starts all over.

I see it as both sides being incredibly corrupt and deserving of each other but certainly not what the country needs, though maybe it deserves it.
Shotkin was removed for NOT INVESTIGATING CORRUPTION....

Which is why not one of you dic sucking Trumpers objected to the IMF, NATO, the US and others all coming together to demand his removal....

You dic suckers didn't object to it until after Trump dumb ass got himself in a pickle and now suddenly, Shotkin isn't corrupt, now all of a sudden, Russia didn't meddle in the election, it was all Ukraine...all of a sudden we need to investigate Biden...well fucking do it or shut the fuck up

"Ukrainian prosecutor: I WAS fired for investigating Hunter

'I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma, and Joe Biden's son'

Published September 27, 2019 at 3:18pm

Citing a sworn affidavit prepared for a European court, former Ukraine inspector general Viktor Shokin testified he was told that the reason he was fired in March 2016 was because Joe Biden was unhappy with his probe of a natural gas company that was paying the vice president's son $50,000 a month.

The Hill investigative reporter John Solomon reported Shokin was fired within hours of Joe Biden's threat to withhold $1 billion in aid if the Ukrainian president did not fire the prosecutor.

Citing a sworn affidavit prepared for a European court, former Ukraine inspector general Viktor Shokin testified he was told that the reason he was fired in March 2016 was because Joe Biden was unhappy with his probe of a natural gas company that was paying the vice president's son $50,000 a month.

The Hill investigative reporter John Solomon reported Shokin was fired within hours of Joe Biden's threat to withhold $1 billion in aid if the Ukrainian president did not fire the prosecutor.

…Solomon reports that hundreds of pages "of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative."https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sha...ons&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=share_button
…Shokin said he was planning to question Hunter Biden about "$3 million in fees that Biden and his partner, Archer, collected from Burisma."

Ukrainian prosecutor: I WAS fired for investigating Hunter - WND

True, but give and take. Shokin was corrupt according to the IMF and EU. As Mulvaney said Quid Pro Quo's happen all the time, but they don't want a favor for a congressional money allotted to a country for defense, for an public announcement of a investigation of tramps political rival.

No, it wasn't done to investigate a political rival but rather to stop an investigation into the corruption where his son was "employed". The son who had been recently dumped for doing drugs. The son that was a screw up his entire life. The son that had absolutely no skills outside of a close relationship with the VP to be making 50k a month.

I'd have a little sympathy for the (D)'s argument if they insisted that Joe step down. If the (D)'s would impeach Trump and Joe won the process starts all over.

I see it as both sides being incredibly corrupt and deserving of each other but certainly not what the country needs, though maybe it deserves it.

Which is why not one of you dic sucking Trumpers objected to the IMF, NATO, the US and others all coming together to demand his removal....

You dic suckers didn't object to it until after Trump dumb ass got himself in a pickle and now suddenly, Shotkin isn't corrupt, now all of a sudden, Russia didn't meddle in the election, it was all Ukraine...all of a sudden we need to investigate Biden...well fucking do it or shut the fuck up

'I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma, and Joe Biden's son'

…Solomon reports that hundreds of pages "of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative."
…Shokin said he was planning to question Hunter Biden about "$3 million in fees that Biden and his partner, Archer, collected from Burisma."

Republican senators echoed Biden in urging Ukrainian president to reform prosecutor general's office - CNNPolitics

…Solomon reports that hundreds of pages "of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative."

Republican senators echoed Biden in urging Ukrainian president to reform prosecutor general's office - CNNPolitics

Did you want to give your reasons why Hunter Biden was worth $83 k a month to a gas company in the Ukraine?

It's funny how we think we can address "corruption" elsewhere when we refuse to do it here.

Did you want to give your reasons why Hunter Biden was worth $83 k a month to a gas company in the Ukraine?

Can you tell me what law Hunter broke?

Your talking point is tired and misleading. Burisma hired this coke snorting piece of shit because he was the son of the vice president. Clearly they were investing in Biden in a bid to gain influence and favor with old Quid Pro Joe.

If you answer honestly, you will answer your own query

The Biden's learned from a master.

5640fa21ef717bca5ccee4d54a084bbb.jpg

He got it because his father was a vice president...which is why I am against nepotism.....

Now why do you think Kushner got hundreds of millions of dollars in loans after constantly being denied and why did ivanka get trademarks from China rushed thru??

He got it because his father was a vice president...which is why I am against nepotism.....

Now why do you think Kushner got hundreds of millions of dollars in loans after constantly being denied and why did ivanka get trademarks from China rushed thru??

"He got it because his father was a vice president...which is why I am against nepotism....."

And why was this worth $83 k a month to Burisma?

Your talking point is tired and misleading. Burisma hired this coke snorting piece of shit because he was the son of the vice president. Clearly they were investing in Biden in a bid to gain influence and favor with old Quid Pro Joe.

So if you hire the son of the VPOTUS, what law prohibits that?

"He got it because his father was a vice president...which is why I am against nepotism....."

So is there a law in Ukraine limiting how much companies can pay an employee?

So is there a law in Ukraine limiting how much companies can pay an employee?

When one begins a sentence with 'So,' it implies that it follows from something in the previous item.

Being a dunce, or a government school grad...if that isn't redundant....you probably didn't know that.

But....you may imagine (I almost said 'think') that you were playing dumb, but readers recognize that you are.

(Pssst.....the avi pic is a give-away.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back