Rep Collins Gets Democrat Lawyer Daniel Goldman to Admit Joe Biden Only One Who Did Quid Pro Quo

You have no idea what you`re talking about do you? Trump is refusing to investigate "corrupt Joe Biden" because of what?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...hecking-president-trumps-wild-jabs-joe-biden/
Because of what?? How about the massive shit storm that would break out if Old Corrupt Brain Damaged Joe
were to have to account for himself in Ukraine?

Get real.

So you can't defeat the man with issues so you invent things. Yuppers, you are a Party of the Rump. Standard Practice. Face it, your orange one got bagged playing loose and free. Time to grow up even if he won't.
Eric has been reduced to just babbling now. He still can`t get over the fact that members of Trump`s inner circle are locked up and Hillary isn`t.

Biden's quid pro quo to Ukraine....you have six hours to end an investigation into Burisma energy corporation, the one that employs my son in a well paying sham position, or kiss your US aid goodbye.

Call Obama if you doubt me.

So to cover up the fact that Rump broke the law, you just make crap up. Good for you. Rump is proud of you.

Which Law ? We're still waiting!!!!!!! The President telling Congress to Pound Salt is not a Crime! And one cannot obstruct an investigation into ones own activities. 4th and 5th amendments! Still Waiting!!!!!

You have no idea what you`re talking about do you? Trump is refusing to investigate "corrupt Joe Biden" because of what?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...hecking-president-trumps-wild-jabs-joe-biden/
Because of what?? How about the massive shit storm that would break out if Old Corrupt Brain Damaged Joe

Get real.

So you can't defeat the man with issues so you invent things. Yuppers, you are a Party of the Rump. Standard Practice. Face it, your orange one got bagged playing loose and free. Time to grow up even if he won't.
Eric has been reduced to just babbling now. He still can`t get over the fact that members of Trump`s inner circle are locked up and Hillary isn`t.

More lockups still to come. I just love the Rump merry band of criminals. They sure are trying to prevent us from looking at them like we did the last bunch. It doesn't look like it's working. Is the jobs that important that you have to put yourself in line of prison to get it? I don't believe I would volunteer for that kind of a job.

Biden's quid pro quo to Ukraine....you have six hours to end an investigation into Burisma energy corporation, the one that employs my son in a well paying sham position, or kiss your US aid goodbye.

Call Obama if you doubt me.

So to cover up the fact that Rump broke the law, you just make crap up. Good for you. Rump is proud of you.

Which Law ? We're still waiting!!!!!!! The President telling Congress to Pound Salt is not a Crime! And one cannot obstruct an investigation into ones own activities. 4th and 5th amendments! Still Waiting!!!!!

It only proves that you are a Bot. It's been covered over and over. You are using the old Vinnie Barbarino defense. Sorry, but that's way past it's sell by date and we won't play. Remember, all the rest of the sweat hogs graduated except for Vinnie who to this day doesn't have a clue.

It only proves that you are a Bot. It's been covered over and over. You are using the old Vinnie Barbarino defense. Sorry, but that's way past it's sell by date and we won't play. Remember, all the rest of the sweat hogs graduated except for Vinnie who to this day doesn't have a clue.
Nice references. Do you have any Barney Miller ties ins with the failed impeachment and Russian collusion farces.
You are Phil Fish...right?

They can't tell you the laws that have been broken. None have. It's a circle jerk of leftist fools all repeating the garbage he heard from the guy next to him. .

Get real.

Who is locked up?

Get real.

Trump is a immature oaf.

Biden is firmly planted up the butts of Wall Street.

Biden has supported all of our stupid wars and a part of the administration that lied us into Syria.

More than enough for me to not vote for him.

Nice references. Do you have any Barney Miller ties ins with the failed impeachment and Russian collusion farces.
You are Phil Fish...right?

Wha, Wher, When........

Get real.

Trump is a immature oaf.

Biden has supported all of our stupid wars and a part of the administration that lied us into Syria.

So you vote for the oaf. Wow, what a revelation. Sure glad you cleared that up.

Get real.

Trump is a immature oaf.

You`re going to pave the way for 4 more years of Trump? That`s what disgruntled Bernie supporters did. A Pentagon budget of hundreds of billions of dollars guarantees that we`ll always find a war somewhere. Without a war people may begin to question where their money is going and why we can`t have the things that 1st tier nations have.
Here's How Many Bernie Sanders Supporters Ultimately Voted For Trump

Goldman, having just implicated Biden, flapped: “He did it in accordance with U.S. official policy”.

Far from being exculpatory, Goldman just implicated the ultimate arbiter of U.S. official foreign policy – at that time President Barack Obama.
To what extent does the President get to influence foreign policy?

Goldman, having just implicated Biden, flapped: “He did it in accordance with U.S. official policy”.

Far from being exculpatory, Goldman just implicated the ultimate arbiter of U.S. official foreign policy – at that time President Barack Obama.

Good question. This I gotta hear.

Congress or the Senate must coordinate foreign policy with the executive branch.

Congress or the Senate must coordinate foreign policy with the executive branch.

And vice versa.

Forum List

Back