Remember when the left mocked us for saying gas would hit 5 bucks by election day?

WTF are you talking about, hater dupe? lol.

Your little tin god said he wanted gas to rise to $7 a gallon to "fight global warming."

Looks like Jihadi Barry is a complete fuckup - based on current gas prices...

The frackers outsmarted Obama - not that it's hard to do.

Get it now, Franco Hater Dupe?
The hell he did, moron, and he only made fracking safer. It's called intelligence.
I don't think Barry knows the first thing about anything oil, big oil has made the technology better all on their own due to demand for better and cheaper technology...
You don't think at all, dupe.

"Remember when the left mocked us for saying gas would hit 5 bucks by election day?"

There is so much that warrants mocking the right about it's hard to keep track.

When he wrote that, Diesel was over $4 a gallon and unleaded was almost $4. So what's your point?

Did you know the price of gas changes over time? You people really, truly are not bright

It was $3.69 in October 2012, when this thread was created. It was $4.086 in June of 08, but we didn't hear you loons ranting about gas prices then!

WTF are you talking about, hater dupe? lol.

Your little tin god said he wanted gas to rise to $7 a gallon to "fight global warming."

Looks like Jihadi Barry is a complete fuckup - based on current gas prices...

The frackers outsmarted Obama - not that it's hard to do.

Get it now, Franco Hater Dupe?
The hell he did, moron, and he only made fracking safer. It's called intelligence.
I don't think Barry knows the first thing about anything oil, big oil has made the technology better all on their own due to demand for better and cheaper technology...
You don't think at all, dupe.
As the technology gets better, cheaper oil.
Common sense

That was never my claim, idiot. Look at the thread title. I'm simply responding to dumb people, including you, who pretend Obama is trying to destroy the economy with high gas prices.

And your link, that Republican rag, was wrong.

$7-a-gallon gas?

Ben Lieberman is senior analyst of energy and environmental policy in The Heritage Foundation’s Roe Institute.

Remember, Obama WANTS fuel prices to skyrocket.

No retard, you were dishonestly misrepresenting in hopes of making it look like we were wrong.

Barry is a fuckup, what he attempts he usually fails at. He wanted prices to go up, but fracking flooded the market with oil.

Oh and Cruella, Heritage is a Libertarian think tank.

I know, to you and the other mindless drones, there are party members and there are infidels. All infidels are Republicans. The party keeps your hatred simple....

You are a fucking loon. You were wrong then, and you are wrong now.

Mr. Lieberman returned to CEI after five years as a senior policy analyst for energy and environment at the Heritage Foundation.

benLieberman21200x1200.png

The Heritage Foundation is an American conservative think tank based in Washington, D.C.

The Heritage Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paid for by the A-hole Kochs.

Mr. Lieberman returned to CEI after five years as a senior policy analyst for energy and environment at the Heritage Foundation.

The Heritage Foundation is an American conservative think tank based in Washington, D.C.

Yes stupid..

To you anyon not in the party is a heretic, an infidel. To a moron like you, there is only black and white, party members and enemies. All enemies are "Republican."

It's okay Cruella, leave the thinking to your rulers.

That was never my claim, idiot. Look at the thread title. I'm simply responding to dumb people, including you, who pretend Obama is trying to destroy the economy with high gas prices.

$7-a-gallon gas?

Ben Lieberman is senior analyst of energy and environmental policy in The Heritage Foundation’s Roe Institute.

No retard, you were dishonestly misrepresenting in hopes of making it look like we were wrong.

Barry is a fuckup, what he attempts he usually fails at. He wanted prices to go up, but fracking flooded the market with oil.

I know, to you and the other mindless drones, there are party members and there are infidels. All infidels are Republicans. The party keeps your hatred simple....

Is that the best you can do for a boogieman??

At the time I made this thread I was spending more on my gas than I was on my house payment. I also sold my one ton work vehicle because of these gas prices.
To point to today's gas prices in an effort to pretend that 5 dollar gas did not exist under Obama is foolish.

Obamagas $1.939 in Baltimore area today!
When gas is $5 some years hence, I'll mock you idiots for these quotes mocking Gramps for THREE YEARS ago when gas was almost $5. You people are stupid no one could make up
Inflation may take gas to $5 someday, but as of now we're living in the era of Obamagas. Enjoy it while you can and quit being such a whiny wuss. Gramps was WRONG. Admit the truth when you see it.

Woa, sorry I made you cry, my dear. Breathe into a paper bag if you have to. Maybe give your doll a hug

"Remember when the left mocked us for saying gas would hit 5 bucks by election day?"

When he wrote that, Diesel was over $4 a gallon and unleaded was almost $4. So what's your point?

Did you know the price of gas changes over time? You people really, truly are not bright

It was $3.69 in October 2012, when this thread was created. It was $4.086 in June of 08, but we didn't hear you loons ranting about gas prices then!

I've never ranted about gas prices. I thought it was cheap as hell when it was $4 a gallon, and I said so. Now it's free. It's like $20 to fill my tank. You are the loons who whine whenever gas goes up, me, never. My views don't change like yours based on the party in power, and I always thought and said gas is dirt cheap.

Yes stupid..

To you anyon not in the party is a heretic, an infidel. To a moron like you, there is only black and white, party members and enemies. All enemies are "Republican."

It's okay Cruella, leave the thinking to your rulers.

Irony.

I've never ranted about gas prices. I thought it was cheap as hell when it was $4 a gallon, and I said so. Now it's free. It's like $20 to fill my tank. You are the loons who whine whenever gas goes up, me, never. My views don't change like yours based on the party in power, and I always thought and said gas is dirt cheap.

And you can quote me whining about high gas prices?

I'll wait here.

Talk about a dupe!!! You reflexively bash Obama for doing nothing and then post cites that say he DID do something. :laugh2:

Is there a democrat in this forum with an IQ above 10?

Even one?
The all-time highest lefty IQ in here was Truthmatters with a solid 11, but she either got the ultimate ban or just tired of getting tossed ten minutes after being allowed back in.

$7-a-gallon gas?

Idiot. Keep voting GOP and getting screwed along with the other nonrich...

Woa, sorry I made you cry, my dear. Breathe into a paper bag if you have to. Maybe give your doll a hug
Why would I cry about sub-$2 Obamagas? If it ever gets to $5 down the road, it'll be because the country has gone crazy and we're saddled with Trumpgas! :ack-1:

$7-a-gallon gas?

Hey look a simpleton name Rustic.

Forum List

Back