Remember when the left mocked us for saying gas would hit 5 bucks by election day?

Crow is being served.

Five dollar gas is back

Thanks tree huggers....

It's $1.69 in my neck of the woods. :)
It was $1.35 on Jan 11, 2009. Obama energy policy drove it up to an average of $2 per gallon more than that for six years. Those costs impacted all consumer goods prices, too.
Fracking technology employed on property that obama couldn't restrict has enhanced supply to the point of lowering prices back to about $.50 over what it was before obama policy took effect.
Educate yourself or at least pay attention before you become grateful for prices that have cost you tens of thousands in disposable income and are still higher than necessary.

That was never my claim, idiot. Look at the thread title. I'm simply responding to dumb people, including you, who pretend Obama is trying to destroy the economy with high gas prices.

And your link, that Republican rag, was wrong.

$7-a-gallon gas?

Ben Lieberman is senior analyst of energy and environmental policy in The Heritage Foundation’s Roe Institute.

Remember, Obama WANTS fuel prices to skyrocket.

No retard, you were dishonestly misrepresenting in hopes of making it look like we were wrong.

Barry is a fuckup, what he attempts he usually fails at. He wanted prices to go up, but fracking flooded the market with oil.

Oh and Cruella, Heritage is a Libertarian think tank.

I know, to you and the other mindless drones, there are party members and there are infidels. All infidels are Republicans. The party keeps your hatred simple....
Not infidels, misinformed hater dupes like you. Functional moron.

Crow is being served.

Five dollar gas is back

Thanks tree huggers....

It was $1.35 on Jan 11, 2009. Obama energy policy drove it up to an average of $2 per gallon more than that for six years. Those costs impacted all consumer goods prices, too.
Fracking technology employed on property that obama couldn't restrict has enhanced supply to the point of lowering prices back to about $.50 over what it was before obama policy took effect.
Educate yourself or at least pay attention before you become grateful for prices that have cost you tens of thousands in disposable income and are still higher than necessary.
It was $1.35 in the middle of a corrupt GOP world economic meltdown, brainwashed functional moron. Obama policy like PROSPERITY duh?

It's a good thing we have more and cheaper oil to burn, big oil has awesome technology...

"Remember when the left mocked us for saying gas would hit 5 bucks by election day?"

There is so much that warrants mocking the right about it's hard to keep track.

When he wrote that, Diesel was over $4 a gallon and unleaded was almost $4. So what's your point?

Did you know the price of gas changes over time? You people really, truly are not bright

Crow is being served.

Five dollar gas is back

Thanks tree huggers....

It was $1.35 in the middle of a corrupt GOP world economic meltdown, brainwashed functional moron. Obama policy like PROSPERITY duh?
You're really ignorant. The economy has yet to recover because of obama energy policy. The price was low before obama because drilling restrictions had been lifted. Obama's first order of business was to reimpose those restrictions. Go educate yourself and pay attention.

WTF are you talking about, hater dupe? lol.

Your little tin god said he wanted gas to rise to $7 a gallon to "fight global warming."

Looks like Jihadi Barry is a complete fuckup - based on current gas prices...

The frackers outsmarted Obama - not that it's hard to do.

Get it now, Franco Hater Dupe?
The hell he did, moron, and he only made fracking safer. It's called intelligence.

More wealth has been made from oil than any other thing in history...

That was never my claim, idiot. Look at the thread title. I'm simply responding to dumb people, including you, who pretend Obama is trying to destroy the economy with high gas prices.

And your link, that Republican rag, was wrong.

$7-a-gallon gas?

Ben Lieberman is senior analyst of energy and environmental policy in The Heritage Foundation’s Roe Institute.

Remember, Obama WANTS fuel prices to skyrocket.

No retard, you were dishonestly misrepresenting in hopes of making it look like we were wrong.

Barry is a fuckup, what he attempts he usually fails at. He wanted prices to go up, but fracking flooded the market with oil.

Oh and Cruella, Heritage is a Libertarian think tank.

I know, to you and the other mindless drones, there are party members and there are infidels. All infidels are Republicans. The party keeps your hatred simple....

You are a fucking loon. You were wrong then, and you are wrong now.

Mr. Lieberman returned to CEI after five years as a senior policy analyst for energy and environment at the Heritage Foundation.

benLieberman21200x1200.png

The Heritage Foundation is an American conservative think tank based in Washington, D.C.

The Heritage Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obamagas $1.939 in Baltimore area today! :2up:

When gas is $5 some years hence, I'll mock you idiots for these quotes mocking Gramps for THREE YEARS ago when gas was almost $5. You people are stupid no one could make up

WTF are you talking about, hater dupe? lol.

Your little tin god said he wanted gas to rise to $7 a gallon to "fight global warming."

Looks like Jihadi Barry is a complete fuckup - based on current gas prices...

The frackers outsmarted Obama - not that it's hard to do.

Get it now, Franco Hater Dupe?
The hell he did, moron, and he only made fracking safer. It's called intelligence.
I don't think Barry knows the first thing about anything oil, big oil has made the technology better all on their own due to demand for better and cheaper technology...

Not infidels, misinformed hater dupes like you. Functional moron.

Franco hater dupe, when I take a shit in the morning, it has more IQ points than you do.

I'm just sayin...
Too bad you're totally full of bs Pubcrappe, dupe. Repeating lies forever doesn't make any of your bs true. That's all the GOP has now, misinformation. Works great with hateful brainwashed ignoramuses like you. Luckily, only 25% of the country. You've got nothing but bs talking points and stupid insults.

Obamagas $1.939 in Baltimore area today!
When gas is $5 some years hence, I'll mock you idiots for these quotes mocking Gramps for THREE YEARS ago when gas was almost $5. You people are stupid no one could make up
Inflation may take gas to $5 someday, but as of now we're living in the era of Obamagas. Enjoy it while you can and quit being such a whiny wuss. Gramps was WRONG. Admit the truth when you see it.

Forum List

Back