Remember when the left mocked us for saying gas would hit 5 bucks by election day?

National price under $2.00 by Thanksgiving. Poor pathetic Pub dupes....poor America.
Even better. Maybe if the pathetic Pub dupes would get off their butts and work at it a little, they could get that price up at least a couple of dollars before 2016.

1.92 today in NC

So Obama was a major supporter of the fracking that made these prices happen, Batshit?

Remember, Obama WANTS fuel prices to skyrocket.

LOL!

ROFL

You are a fucking retard, Cruella..

{
President Obama has a solution to the Gulf oil spill: $7-a-gallon gas.

That’s a Harvard University study’s estimate of the per-gallon price of the president’s global-warming agenda. And Obama made clear this week that this agenda is a part of his plan for addressing the Gulf mess.

So what does global-warming legislation have to do with the oil spill?

Good question, because such measures wouldn’t do a thing to clean up the oil or fix the problems that led to the leak.}

http://nypost.com/2010/06/18/7-a-gallon-gas/

Now I ask again, is Jihadi Barry the one who caused gas prices to fall? Did he champion fracking?

Hmmmmm?

No one can deny that the global warming is happening crowd has wanted the price of gas to go as high as possible, So that would bring in more competition for alternative fuels... Their theory
Too bad good dependable alternative fuel technology is decades away. Big oil is going to make the prices of oil to continue to go down, as the technology gets better every day = cheaper gas

Suck it algore

Last edited:
1.92 today in NC

So Obama was a major supporter of the fracking that made these prices happen, Batshit?

LOL!

ROFL

You are a fucking retard, Cruella..

{
President Obama has a solution to the Gulf oil spill: $7-a-gallon gas.

That’s a Harvard University study’s estimate of the per-gallon price of the president’s global-warming agenda. And Obama made clear this week that this agenda is a part of his plan for addressing the Gulf mess.

So what does global-warming legislation have to do with the oil spill?

Good question, because such measures wouldn’t do a thing to clean up the oil or fix the problems that led to the leak.}

http://nypost.com/2010/06/18/7-a-gallon-gas/

Now I ask again, is Jihadi Barry the one who caused gas prices to fall? Did he champion fracking?

Hmmmmm?

That was never my claim, idiot. Look at the thread title. I'm simply responding to dumb people, including you, who pretend Obama is trying to destroy the economy with high gas prices.

And your link, that Republican rag, was wrong.

$7-a-gallon gas?

Ben Lieberman is senior analyst of energy and environmental policy in The Heritage Foundation’s Roe Institute.

No one can deny that the global warming is happening crowd has wanted the price of gas to go as high as possible, So that would bring in more competition for alternative fuels... Their theory
Too bad alternative fuel technology is decades away. Big oil is going to make the prices of oil to continue to go down, as the technology gets better every day = cheaper gas

Suck it algore
A few, hater dupe. OMG you're a fool for Big Oil. Alt energy is a lot of this, and Dem Cafe regulation since the 60's...

J
Too bad alternative fuel technology is decades away. Big oil is going to make the prices of oil to continue to go down, as the technology gets better every day = cheaper gas

Suck it algore
A few, hater dupe. OMG you're a fool for Big Oil. Alt energy is a lot of this, and Dem Cafe regulation since the 60's...
More demand for oil = better technology = more oil = cheaper oil.
Same with guns I see it all the time...
More demand for guns = better technology = more guns = cheaper guns.
I sell ar's every day for just over 500$ a piece, unheard of a few years ago.

That was never my claim, idiot. Look at the thread title. I'm simply responding to dumb people, including you, who pretend Obama is trying to destroy the economy with high gas prices.

And your link, that Republican rag, was wrong.

$7-a-gallon gas?

Ben Lieberman is senior analyst of energy and environmental policy in The Heritage Foundation’s Roe Institute.

No retard, you were dishonestly misrepresenting in hopes of making it look like we were wrong.

Barry is a fuckup, what he attempts he usually fails at. He wanted prices to go up, but fracking flooded the market with oil.

Oh and Cruella, Heritage is a Libertarian think tank.

I know, to you and the other mindless drones, there are party members and there are infidels. All infidels are Republicans. The party keeps your hatred simple....

Forum List

Back