Remember when the left mocked us for saying gas would hit 5 bucks by election day?

Talk about a dupe!!! You reflexively bash Obama for doing nothing and then post cites that say he DID do something. :laugh2:

Is there a democrat in this forum with an IQ above 10?

Even one?
I'm a 120

IQ Range Classification
140 and over Genius or near genius
120-140 Very superior intelligence
110-120 Superior intelligence
90-110 Normal or average intelligence

Gas has never hit $5.00 nationally.

The prediction failed.

Besides, some on the right were predicting it would go much higher than that under Obama.

I'm a 120

IQ Range Classification

200.gif

The prediction failed.

Besides, some on the right were predicting it would go much higher than that under Obama.

Thank goodness for STATEs' rights!
In spite of Obama WANTING HIGHER prices and signing fewer federal leases we have seen good old American productive !

Obama said: -- "I prefer higher gas prices".
So what did Obama do to make higher prices???
1)told Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer?
2) Encourage foreign drilling OFF Florida by Cuba
3) Encourage Canada to sell almost 1 million barrels per day to China?
4) Obama signed almost 50% fewer oil finding leases on Federal lands.
This is the ONLY real executive action any President can have on INCREASING production which would INCREASE supplies and Obama ....
a) In 6 years new leases under Obama..........9,922 new leases or 36% of total leases.
b) In 6 years new leases under Bush........... 17,676 new leases or 64% of total leases
Between the two a total of 27,598 federal oil exploration leases.

Oil and Gas Statistics

"Remember when the left mocked us for saying gas would hit 5 bucks by election day?"

There is so much that warrants mocking the right about it's hard to keep track.

When he wrote that, Diesel was over $4 a gallon and unleaded was almost $4. So what's your point?

Did you know the price of gas changes over time? You people really, truly are not bright

It was $3.69 in October 2012, when this thread was created. It was $4.086 in June of 08, but we didn't hear you loons ranting about gas prices then!

I've never ranted about gas prices. I thought it was cheap as hell when it was $4 a gallon, and I said so. Now it's free. It's like $20 to fill my tank. You are the loons who whine whenever gas goes up, me, never. My views don't change like yours based on the party in power, and I always thought and said gas is dirt cheap.

And you can quote me whining about high gas prices?

I'll wait here.

Gawd liberals are stupid. You can dish it out, then you whine when you get it back. Read the conversation, I'm not going to explain it to you

Woa, sorry I made you cry, my dear. Breathe into a paper bag if you have to. Maybe give your doll a hug
Why would I cry about sub-$2 Obamagas? If it ever gets to $5 down the road, it'll be because the country has gone crazy and we're saddled with Trumpgas! :ack-1:

Gawd liberals are stupid. Read the conversation, I'm not going to explain it to you. Seriously, what is wrong with you people that you can't follow a simple conversation

Check out this piss rag:

When Bush entered office in January 2001, the price was $1.47 per gallon. (It peaked in Bush’s first term at $2.02, in October 2004.)

Under President Obama, prices have not fallen below $2.05 per gallon since April 2009, and the highest average price, so far, was $3.93 in May 2011.

CNS News. A propaganda outlet if ever there was one.

Notice how they leave out the gas prices for Bush's second term, when gas prices hit the highest in our nation's history. They only mention the price of gas at the very end of Bush's second term, which they fail to mention was the result of the worst economic crash since the Depression.

This is a textbook example of a lie of omission.

Check out this piss rag:

When Bush entered office in January 2001, the price was $1.47 per gallon. (It peaked in Bush’s first term at $2.02, in October 2004.)

Under President Obama, prices have not fallen below $2.05 per gallon since April 2009, and the highest average price, so far, was $3.93 in May 2011.

Notice how they leave out the gas prices for Bush's second term.

EXACTLY. That is a "go to" site for eXtreme rw'ers. Same goes for Razzy polls (Rasmussen)- the "go to" pollster for Fox

The prediction failed.

The only failure is your pretend conservative credentials.

I never said national & I'm not other posters

Fuck off troll

The GOP has blocked all reform, but we have the best economy anywhere and without a corrupt Pub bubble, stupid.

Yeah, what makes it so great is that the labor participation rate is the lowest in history, the number of people in the "employed" sector working part time below 32 hours a week is the highest since the great depression. The wealth of the middle class has never recovered since the Obama depression, with all wealth gains concentrated in the well connected looters on Wall Street, due to use of tax payer money to prop up the market.

Franco hater dupe, you are one STUPID motherfucker.

Check out this piss rag:

Notice how they leave out the gas prices for Bush's second term, when gas prices hit the highest in our nation's history. They only mention the price of gas at the very end of Bush's second term, which they fail to mention was the result of the worst economic crash since the Depression.

If you look at the chart, what you said is true in that the highest single spike in prices was under W, but they have been sustained higher over a period of time under Obama.

Not sure what that has to do with anything though, neither is a friend of free markets. I'm sure somehow in your oxygen deprived brain because Obama's dick is so deep in your mouth it makes sense though

That was never my claim, idiot. Look at the thread title. I'm simply responding to dumb people, including you, who pretend Obama is trying to destroy the economy with high gas prices.

And your link, that Republican rag, was wrong.

$7-a-gallon gas?

Ben Lieberman is senior analyst of energy and environmental policy in The Heritage Foundation’s Roe Institute.

No retard, you were dishonestly misrepresenting in hopes of making it look like we were wrong.

Barry is a fuckup, what he attempts he usually fails at. He wanted prices to go up, but fracking flooded the market with oil.

Oh and Cruella, Heritage is a Libertarian think tank.

I know, to you and the other mindless drones, there are party members and there are infidels. All infidels are Republicans. The party keeps your hatred simple....

You are a fucking loon. You were wrong then, and you are wrong now.

Mr. Lieberman returned to CEI after five years as a senior policy analyst for energy and environment at the Heritage Foundation.

benLieberman21200x1200.png

The Heritage Foundation is an American conservative think tank based in Washington, D.C.

The Heritage Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paid for by the A-hole Kochs.
Is that the best you can do for a boogieman??
Hey look a simpleton name Rustic.
The kochs are harmless...

Talk about a dupe!!! You reflexively bash Obama for doing nothing and then post cites that say he DID do something. :laugh2:

Is there a democrat in this forum with an IQ above 10?

Even one?
I'm a 120

IQ Range Classification
.120?? You sound like a drone to me...

Forum List

Back