Remember when GE paid no taxes under their messiah?

They are the opposite of a conservative company, please try to keep up.

So you're writing that the location of a company defines liberal vs. conservative?

Are you?

Answering a question with a question defines ignorance.

You are twisting my words and is blatant dishonesty. My issue with you is I don’t respect you.

Let me guess. Anyone that disagrees with you you don't respect. Well, cupcake, you just lost all respect over here. You get what you give others. If it's contempt like I have seen come from you then you get contempt.

No, you are wrong, OnePercenter lies all the time, he plays silly games and I don’t respect that. There are plenty that I disagree with that I respect, he isn’t one. He doesn’t respect others. Whether you respect me or not, is your decision, doesn’t matter to me.

Now, they will feign outrage about any company getting tax relief, which always leads to business expansion and hiring.

When the left credit their black messiah did good things for the economy, do they know he did things like this?

I personally did not mind that. Leads to hiring.

The left now all of a sudden go to their bullshit claims.

Such fucking ignorant losers.

But what about the debt?

60 Top Corporations Paid $0 Federal Taxes Under Trump Tax Law | HuffPost

You Republicans loved to point to GE and say Obama didn't make them pay taxes? Well the number of companies that pay no taxes doubled since Trump took office. Idiots. Get ready to pay more taxes and watch that debt quadruple.

Obama was in charge of collecting taxes? News to me.

The GOP had both houses you moron...do pay attetnion

keep in mind, you morons, the Bush tax cuts were still in effect and the rich as they do now, still were not paying taxes.

Now, they will feign outrage about any company getting tax relief, which always leads to business expansion and hiring.

When the left credit their black messiah did good things for the economy, do they know he did things like this?

I personally did not mind that. Leads to hiring.

The left now all of a sudden go to their bullshit claims.

Such fucking ignorant losers.

But what about the debt?

60 Top Corporations Paid $0 Federal Taxes Under Trump Tax Law | HuffPost

You Republicans loved to point to GE and say Obama didn't make them pay taxes? Well the number of companies that pay no taxes doubled since Trump took office. Idiots. Get ready to pay more taxes and watch that debt quadruple.

Obama was in charge of collecting taxes? News to me.

The GOP had both houses you moron...do pay attetnion

Dumb ass, Obama was not in charge of collecting taxes, neither was Congress, a whole department is in charge of collectiong taxes, do pay attention. Also it would help if you paid attention when spelling "attention". LOL

BTW, Democrats held the Senate from 2009 - 2015, they had the House from 2009 - 2011. It's okay, I realize you are usually wrong.

Please define "liberal company."

So you're writing that the location of a company defines liberal vs. conservative?

Are you?

You are twisting my words and is blatant dishonesty. My issue with you is I don’t respect you.

Are you?

Let me guess. Anyone that disagrees with you you don't respect. Well, cupcake, you just lost all respect over here. You get what you give others. If it's contempt like I have seen come from you then you get contempt.

No, you are wrong, OnePercenter lies all the time, he plays silly games and I don’t respect that. There are plenty that I disagree with that I respect, he isn’t one. He doesn’t respect others. Whether you respect me or not, is your decision, doesn’t matter to me.

I ask difficult questions.

Are you?

I never said that, you are the one claiming I am saying that. Show me where I said that.

You seem to thrive on being dishonest.

You lie, that is what you do. You claim to run a business, buy the highest quality goods for your business. You that you pay your employees the highest wages in your industry, you claim to pay your janitor $50,000 per year and then claim you sell for the lowest price in your industry. That alone you don’t run a business. So play your silly games, you get no respect from me.

Doesn't seem like a fair share. Only a pro rich conservative who is anti labor would say $15 hr is fair and then turn around and say the CEO making $30 million dollars a year is also fair. This is why Americans organized back in the day. To me fair would have been if their pay went up with this graph

Walmart's net sales worldwide from 2006 to 2019 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Fiscal yearBillion U.S. dollars

View attachment 275644
/----/ Doesn't seem fair that the Obozo's just dropped $15 million on a house in Martha's Vinyard while the average dem voter easts cat food and lives in a tent.
th

Let me ask you a serious question.

In 2015, the six Waltons on the Forbes 400 list were worth $136.1 billion, making them the richest family in the United States. They have more wealth than 43% of American families combined. Their net worth is nearly equal to the combined wealth of Bill Gates and Warren Buffett.

How far down your throat can you take a Walton dick?

It seems like you are the one obsessed with the Walton's dicks.

BTW, is your girlfriend still fucking stupid or did you and her break up?
I’m still seeing her. I’m going to Florida August 31 till September 4 and she gonna watch my dog.

Last time I f’d her was Monday and I’m sure I’ll make sweet love to her once before I go and once when I get back.

This weekend my Greek buddies and I went to a Greek festival and they were introducing me to divorced or never been married women my age. No thank you. Unless their rich. If they are rich that might make a 6 into a 8.

But my girls body is near perfect. Sure she’s not 25 like when I met her. Her thighs are getting a bit ticker and flabbier but that happens to women. She’s 27 now.

The difference is I want to put every inch of my girl in my mouth. Her feet are perfect. These women my age, I wouldn’t put their feet in my mouth. Eww.

And these fat old Greek single bitches are rude. I showed my good looking buddy the girl who shot me down and he went up and introduced himself and confirmed she’s a b

So she is still fucking stupid. A simple yes or no would have worked. Didn’t read past your first sentence.

Just giving you a bad time sealybobo, I appreciate your sense of humor.

You lie, that is what you do. You claim to run a business, buy the highest quality goods for your business. You that you pay your employees the highest wages in your industry, you claim to pay your janitor $50,000 per year and then claim you sell for the lowest price in your industry. That alone you don’t run a business. So play your silly games, you get no respect from me.

And you can't dispute anything I write.

And you can't dispute anything I write.

Sure I can. I think you are full of shit and you KNOW you are full of shit.

I have been in and around business and I know bullshit when I hear it and you are full of shit but, I just let you play your dishonest games and leave it out there for others to judge.

Forum List

Back