Remember this Tax dollars to build mosques

If this article was about tax dollars building a Methodist Church the cock a roaches would be all over it. True story.

Um, the video the OP posted said that money was sent to rebuild CHURCHES and Mosques. Funny it is only the mosques ya'll have your Jesus jammies in a twist about.

Does it matter if it's a church or mosque? No it does not.

Ahhh, so Churches, too, but no mention of them here by the typical hacks. Mosques bad Churches good. Amiright?

Fuckem both getting money. Fuckem both.

Did stupid get in the way? I said with more people losing their homes and jobs and the government is giving our money away almost a trillion dollars.

Ahhh, so Churches, too, but no mention of them here by the typical hacks. Mosques bad Churches good. Amiright?

Did stupid get in the way? I said with more people losing their homes and jobs and the government is giving our money away almost a trillion dollars.

It mattered enough about Mosques to put them in your thread title, and, subsequently you got the typical hacks to approve of the whine; however, no mention of Churches in your thread title or OP. :eusa_liar: Sit down.

It would be better to spend the money bombing a 4th country. :cool:

It mattered enough about Mosques to put them in your thread title, and, subsequently you got the typical hacks to approve of the whine; however, no mention of Churches in your thread title or OP. :eusa_liar: Sit down.

Let's just forget thet Americans are out of work and give it's money to religion. So go fuck yourself with a long broom stick handle.

It would be better to spend the money bombing a 4th country. :cool:

Lets just trash the first amendment.

Let's just forget thet Americans are out of work and give it's money to religion. So go fuck yourself with a long broom stick handle.

You're still a dishonest hack for not saying "Religion" in your OP. No, you ran with "Mosques" for effect. Lame assed loser. Sucks knowing how weak you need to be to get a "point" across, duddn't it?

Last edited:
If this article was about tax dollars building a Methodist Church the cock a roaches would be all over it. True story.

Um, the video the OP posted said that money was sent to rebuild CHURCHES and Mosques. Funny it is only the mosques ya'll have your Jesus jammies in a twist about.

Nope...which is why I agreed with G.T. when he said screw 'em both.

Well said, and like the other posters have said, it was by no accident that the OP left churches out of the OP.

I'll freak out about taxdollars going to a religion different than mine, but will only act like I have a problem with taxdollars going to promote my religion if I'm called on it.

You're still a dishonest hack for not saying "Religion" in your OP. No, you ran with "Mosques" for effect. Lame assed loser. Sucks knowing how weak you need to be to get a "point" across, duddn't it?

You are being dishonest lying hack. Did you forget about the first amendment?

Well said, and like the other posters have said, it was by no accident that the OP left churches out of the OP.

I'll freak out about taxdollars going to a religion different than mine, but will only act like I have a problem with taxdollars going to promote my religion if I'm called on it.

Speak for yourself. Let's just forget we ever had a first amendment and the government is not supposed to be giving money to religion.
You would be outraged if a republican was in the white house and congress was controlled by the republicans and this was done. So you should remain complaint after the 2012 election and this program is continued.

I doubt you will because you are a lying political hack.

Did you forget about the other Religions mentioned in the video before your thread title said "mosques" ...? Who's dishonest.

Did you forget about the other Religions mentioned in the video before your thread title said "mosques" ...? Who's dishonest.

OH I see you are worried about the wording? It wouldn't bother you about the wording if a republican was in the white house.

Speak for yourself. Let's just forget we ever had a first amendment and the government is not supposed to be giving money to religion.
You would be outraged if a republican was in the white house and congress was controlled by the republicans and this was done. So you should remain complaint after the 2012 election and this program is continued.

I doubt you will because you are a lying political hack.

You must not have read my very first post in this very thread.

I'm disgusted with the fact that I'm taxed more in order to give religions I don't support tax breaks.

I'm outraged when republicans have already done this, outraged by democrats currently doing it. I'm a fiscal conservative, I can't vote for either of the status quo parties.

Last edited:
Obama was given 5 fucking seconds to fix shit, I guess since Republicans control Congress now we start blaming them.

No, that's ridiculous.

Obama was given 5 fucking seconds to fix shit, I guess since Republicans control Congress now we start blaming them.

No, that's ridiculous.

obama was part of the problem back in 07 he was a senator, or did you forget that? Nobody ofreced him to take the job. He knew what was ahead of him bcause he was part of the problem to begin with.

Forum List

Back