Remember this Tax dollars to build mosques

Ahhh, so Churches, too, but no mention of them here by the typical hacks. Mosques bad Churches good. Amiright?

Fuckem both getting money. Fuckem both.

Did stupid get in the way? I said with more people losing their homes and jobs and the government is giving our money away almost a trillion dollars.
It would be better to spend the money bombing a 4th country. :cool:

Yep.

Iran, and North Korea springs to mind.......and for good fucking reasons.

Regarding the MOSQUES or churches ????

I don't know of any Christian nations we are at war with.

But the fucking Muslims with their fucking Qu'ran concocted by the Historically Documented whackjob THIEF, MASS MURDERER, RAPIST & PEDOPHILE RAPIST MOHAMMED......Well, we may not be at War with All of the Muslim Arseholes, but there are enough of them so that we shouldn't spend a bent sheckel on any of them or their fucking mosques especially since their Qu'ran's First Dictum, especially and SPECIFICALLY noted as their most important instruction is to: "Make the World the Caliphate of Islam, preferably by word, by SWORD (caps mine) if necessary."

BTW, I am an Agnostic, of sorts......and whether I was an Agnostic or one of those delusional religious people ...... our tax money shouldn't be spent on religious buildings of any kind.

CERTAINLY NOT FOR THE FUCKING MUSLIMS AND THEIR FUCKING MOSQUES ........ ESPECIALLY OVERSEAS.

Last edited:
If this article was about tax dollars building a Methodist Church the cock a roaches would be all over it. True story.

Um, the video the OP posted said that money was sent to rebuild CHURCHES and Mosques. Funny it is only the mosques ya'll have your Jesus jammies in a twist about.

Does it matter if it's a church or mosque? No it does not.

Then one has to wonder why you didn't title your thread "Remember this Tax dollars to build churches and mosques."

Did stupid get in the way? I said with more people losing their homes and jobs and the government is giving our money away almost a trillion dollars.

It mattered enough about Mosques to put them in your thread title, and, subsequently you got the typical hacks to approve of the whine; however, no mention of Churches in your thread title or OP. :eusa_liar: Sit down.

Let's just forget thet Americans are out of work and give it's money to religion. So go fuck yourself with a long broom stick handle.

You just want to watch....:eusa_whistle:

Um, the video the OP posted said that money was sent to rebuild CHURCHES and Mosques. Funny it is only the mosques ya'll have your Jesus jammies in a twist about.

Then one has to wonder why you didn't title your thread "Remember this Tax dollars to build churches and mosques."

Wonder all you want my focus was made on my second reply

How does it feel to have your hard earned money going to a religion?

Let's just forget thet Americans are out of work and give it's money to religion. So go fuck yourself with a long broom stick handle.

You're still a dishonest hack for not saying "Religion" in your OP. No, you ran with "Mosques" for effect. Lame assed loser. Sucks knowing how weak you need to be to get a "point" across, duddn't it?

You are being dishonest lying hack. Did you forget about the first amendment?

You have the nerve to talk about "dishonest" after your thread title? The Goddess of Irony is pleased by your offering. :lol::lol::lol:

You apparently did not see my first post on this thread....too busy tap dancing over your transparent attempt to make this about Islam, I see. :eusa_whistle:

You apparently did not see my first post on this thread....too busy tap dancing over your transparent attempt to make this about Islam, I see. :eusa_whistle:

Apparently, you think to highly of yourself to think that I read everything you post.

Apparently, you think to highly of yourself to think that I read everything you post.

You asked ME how I felt about this.....so apparently YOU cared about my opinion. Don't get all snippy if YOU can't read your own thread, littlereb.

I don't see any problem with funding mosques in other countries to build friendship. :cool:
I do you muzzie savage,islam is a murderous anti freedom deathcult.There is supposed to be seperation of church and state in USA ,including your bloodlusting deathcult of islam!

I don't see any problem with funding mosques in other countries to build friendship. :cool:
I do you muzzie savage,islam is a murderous anti freedom deathcult.There is supposed to be seperation of church and state in USA ,including your bloodlusting deathcult of islam!

If you had watched the video in the OP you would realize that money is being used to rebuild churches for the Christian "deathcult" as well.

If you had watched the video in the OP you would realize that money is being used to rebuild churches for the Christian "deathcult" as well.

$7.7 million in US tax dollars to rebuild Egyptian mosques | Spero News

There is nothing friendly about Islam or muslims. They just act that way. For now. What about separation of church and state. Absolutely no American tax payers money should go to any religious group. I am not sure what the US governments real agenda is on this subject, but it is not good.

I do when the saudi's could do that, as they fund Wahhabist dogma because they have a fractured religious sectionalism and need to keep the rubes busy and in the meantime imbues radicalism, the kind that blows up barracks embassies and each other.

Forum List

Back