A Mother Was Given Thousands of Tax Dollars to Help Lift Her Out of Poverty. Guess How She Spent It.

Who singled out Benedict Donald or any President?
have you been on the board in the last seven years? hahahahahaahhaahahahahaha everything is donny's fault. marriage break ups are on Donny. the demofks have lost their fking minds where the rule of law no longer applies to people. and demofks in here swallow the dick and the hook.

have you been on the board in the last seven years? hahahahahaahhaahahahahaha everything is donny's fault. marriage break ups are on Donny. the demofks have lost their fking minds where the rule of law no longer applies to people. and demofks in here swallow the dick and the hook.
Again I didn't mention your God of Retribution. Donnie Cheesus. The corporations who spend government handouts on stock buy back did nothing illegal and neither did that mother. Both were unethical but not illegal. Here's your album.

Again I didn't mention your God of Retribution. Donnie Cheesus. The corporations who spend government handouts on stock buy back did nothing illegal and neither did that mother. Both were unethical but not illegal. Here's your album.

correct not illegal. What the lady in this thread OP did spend it illegally.

Forum List

Back