Religious Conflict?

Grendelyn

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2014
A past thread created by me entitled Allah vs. Yahweh contained the gist that this conflict was all over religious bullsh*t. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx With this being said, I feel I have been somewhat vindicated by the fact that the below linked article that ran in today's Los Angles Times, generally speaking, agrees with me. ~ Susan
Israeli-Palestinian conflict shifts ominously toward religious war - LA Times

Last edited by a moderator:
A past thread created by me entitled Allah vs. Yahweh contained the gist that this conflict was all over religious bullsh*t. Teddy, found fault with it and reported it to the mods and consequently it was moved. Afterwards, in a comment to me under the same thread, Teddy stated that I had no clue as to what, when or where to post. With this being said, I feel I have been somewhat vindicated by the fact that the below linked article that ran in today's Los Angles Times, generally speaking, agrees with me. ~ Susan

The muslims have always fought religious wars as they are commanded by their religion to do so. The Israelis are fighting for survival. Once you understand this then you will understand where you are going wrong

A past thread created by me entitled Allah vs. Yahweh contained the gist that this conflict was all over religious bullsh*t. Teddy, found fault with it and reported it to the mods and consequently it was moved. Afterwards, in a comment to me under the same thread, Teddy stated that I had no clue as to what, when or where to post. With this being said, I feel I have been somewhat vindicated by the fact that the below linked article that ran in today's Los Angles Times, generally speaking, agrees with me. ~ Susan

The muslims have always fought religious wars as they are commanded by their religion to do so. The Israelis are fighting for survival. Once you understand this then you will understand where you are going wrong

Were the Israelite not commanded by god to invade the holy land?

Were the crusades commanded by their 'Christianity'?

It is not we that went wrong, it is Zionism thinking that they can defeat over a billion people...This conflict is very young as Wars of Attrition go, give it time...

I don't think Islam is ever going to surrender.

Some of the secular leaders do use religion to motivate the zealots and well some of the leaders are zealots as well. Encroaching on someone's religious beliefs and domain will entice more zealots and anger. Of course some of the leaders know this and use it.

But who were the ones who crossed oceans and continents to have a holy war with the Muslims ?

It is not we that went wrong, it is Zionism thinking that they can defeat over a billion people...This conflict is very young as Wars of Attrition go, give it time...I don't think Islam is ever going to surrender.
A billion "people" hallucinating about being attacked is something, indeed. Islam is like LSD, isn't it?

A billion "people" hallucinating about being attacked is something, indeed. Islam is like LSD, isn't it?

Watching a huge majority persecuting a tiny minority so relentlessly and then trying to claim it is the small minority trying to persecute them is so ridiculous, it represents some sort of group psychosis.

It also explains why they need to be resisted.

Its always been a religious war, only difference is who sees it that way and who doesn't.

Dear land-thief supporter ~ Once you understand that the Israelis are fighting for their survival to enable themselves to steal even more Palestinian land than they already have, only then will you have a full grasp of the situation as to where you are truly going wrong. ~ Susan
PS Tsk, tsk . . . you land-thief supporters keep forgetting your Eighth Commandment!

Watching a huge majority persecuting a tiny minority so relentlessly and then trying to claim it is the small minority trying to persecute them is so ridiculous, it represents some sort of group psychosis.

It also explains why they need to be resisted.

It's only ridiculous until you remember that when it comes to real estate, location means everything! ~ Susan

It's only ridiculous until you remember that when it comes to real estate, location means everything! ~ Susan

Let's see here -- Jews have a tiny little sliver of land to call their own.

and Arabs, Hmmm?

or how about Muslims?

A person would have to be completely psychotic to think it is Jews who are persecuting Arabs or Muslims rather than the other way around.

and Arabs, Hmmm?

or how about Muslims?

A person would have to be completely psychotic to think it is Jews who are persecuting Arabs or Muslims rather than the other way around.

Please forgive Pish. You see, it's those little voices again.

and Arabs, Hmmm?

or how about Muslims?

So, we have a "Thank You" option, an "Agree" option, an "Invormative" option...

Just where is the "Stupid" option for posts like yours?

It is not we that went wrong, it is Zionism thinking that they can defeat over a billion people...This conflict is very young as Wars of Attrition go, give it time...

Where did you get the idea that Zionists are trying to defeat a billion people ?

Were the Israelite not commanded by god to invade the holy land?

Were the crusades commanded by their 'Christianity'?

Not in the same way that the muslims are commanded by their god/prophet to KILL ALL THE JEWS

This war of attrition has been ongoing since Mohamed massacred the Jews in Medina, so how much more time do you want ?

Forget Zionism as that has no bearing on the issue, think more about arab nationalism and Islamic religious commands.

Forum List

Back