Anti-gun options for this woman? Get beat, get her car stolen. She had a gun and chose the shoot the jerk option instead.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This story doesn't happen in Europe because the woman would have simply been beaten and likely had her car stolen........she could also have ended up dead, raped, or beaten to the point of life changing injury..........

In the U.S....she chose the other option free Americans have...she shot the asshole........

Notice...she was able to use her gun as a civilian...she is not a Navy SEAL, she is not a member of a SWAT team......

Notice....she fired once, and the criminal was hit, injured, and ran away.....she did not pursue the criminal, and she did not kill the criminal....

Violent crime happens in all kinds of circumstances. It was about 5:30 on a Wednesday afternoon when a 27-year-old woman was stopped in traffic. Traffic in downtown Philadelphia is never much fun, but things were about to take a turn from bad to worse. A stranger ran up to her car and smashed her back passenger side window with a crowbar. Fortunately, this driver was armed.

Without the side window in the car, the attacker now had a means to quickly enter the back seat and attack the driver from behind. The crowbar was a dangerous impact weapon, particularly for a victim sitting in the front seat and unable to raise her arms to protect herself or to escape the seatbelt and flee easily.

This driver had a weapon of her own. She owned a gun. She had her permit to carry a loaded and concealed firearm in public. She was carrying her firearm with her, and it was in a location where she could grab it quickly. The driver shot her attacker one time. Before she could shoot again, the attacker turned and ran. The armed defender stopped shooting. She saw that the attacker ran back to a waiting car and then drove off. The armed defender decided that she wasn’t safe in the middle of traffic, so she drove away as well.

Our defender stopped at her relative’s house nearby. She called 911 and asked for help. When the police arrived, she showed them her ID and her carry permit. She also showed the officers the shattered glass inside her car and the crowbar sitting on the back seat. The police found one shell casing from the defender’s firearm inside the car. The driver gave the police a brief statement that described what happened to her.

The thing is mr. 2Aguy, it's all good and something to celebrate in your mind and in your world.
To be completely honest, I have to say that every shooting in America can lead to progress in the fight to end it and the culture of wars and violence.

The thing is mr. 2Aguy, it's all good and something to celebrate in your mind and in your world.
To be completely honest, I have to say that every shooting in America can lead to progress in the fight to end it and the culture of wars and violence.
This sounds like the COEXIST bumper sticker we often see with an unrealistic set of expectations across religious beliefs.

This sounds like the COEXIST bumper sticker we often see with an unrealistic set of expectations across religious beliefs.
It's worthless to get drawn into a debate with the extreme gungoons, but instead he can be defanged by agreeing with his priorities of more shootings and more deaths by gun.

It's time to consider what his reason is for celebrating these sort of events.

How can it be anything other than encouraging others with guns to use them to kill Americans?

And so, he's been defanged, and would be embarrassed if he possessed any human decency!

It's worthless to get drawn into a debate with the extreme gungoons, but instead he can be defanged by agreeing with his priorities of more shootings and more deaths by gun.

How can it be anything other than encouraging others with guns to use them to kill Americans?

And so, he's been defanged, and would be embarrassed if he possessed any human decency!

The woman was attacked by a guy with a crowbar......she used her gun to simply shoot him to stop the attack.....she was not a Navy SEAL, or member of a SWAT team........after getting shot by the woman, he ran off, leaving her alone and unharmed, and she only fired the one shot, after he fled the scene she didn't shoot again, did not pursue him....

So....essentially, your above post was just stupid bullshit.....

so, you don't think she was justified in defending her health and possibly life against an assailant who likely outweighed her by fifty to a hundred pounds?

so, you don't think she was justified in defending her health and possibly life against an assailant who likely outweighed her by fifty to a hundred pounds?

For the anti-gunner....her getting beaten into a coma, or to death is the better option......her using a gun to save her life is something they can't even comprehend......

So....essentially, your above post was just stupid bullshit.....
It was my agreement with your agenda, but I would never suggest that your agenda is stupid bullshit. It's the basis on which we have found common ground.

That is: Keep shooting more Americans. Or at least that's how it needs to be interpreted!

This story doesn't happen in Europe because the woman would have simply been beaten and likely had her car stolen........she could also have ended up dead, raped, or beaten to the point of life changing injury..........

In the U.S....she chose the other option free Americans have...she shot the asshole........

Notice...she was able to use her gun as a civilian...she is not a Navy SEAL, she is not a member of a SWAT team......

Notice....she fired once, and the criminal was hit, injured, and ran away.....she did not pursue the criminal, and she did not kill the criminal....

Violent crime happens in all kinds of circumstances. It was about 5:30 on a Wednesday afternoon when a 27-year-old woman was stopped in traffic. Traffic in downtown Philadelphia is never much fun, but things were about to take a turn from bad to worse. A stranger ran up to her car and smashed her back passenger side window with a crowbar. Fortunately, this driver was armed.

Without the side window in the car, the attacker now had a means to quickly enter the back seat and attack the driver from behind. The crowbar was a dangerous impact weapon, particularly for a victim sitting in the front seat and unable to raise her arms to protect herself or to escape the seatbelt and flee easily.

This driver had a weapon of her own. She owned a gun. She had her permit to carry a loaded and concealed firearm in public. She was carrying her firearm with her, and it was in a location where she could grab it quickly. The driver shot her attacker one time. Before she could shoot again, the attacker turned and ran. The armed defender stopped shooting. She saw that the attacker ran back to a waiting car and then drove off. The armed defender decided that she wasn’t safe in the middle of traffic, so she drove away as well.

Our defender stopped at her relative’s house nearby. She called 911 and asked for help. When the police arrived, she showed them her ID and her carry permit. She also showed the officers the shattered glass inside her car and the crowbar sitting on the back seat. The police found one shell casing from the defender’s firearm inside the car. The driver gave the police a brief statement that described what happened to her.

This story makes the DemoKKKrats very, very sad.

In America you can have it as 'all shootings are justified'.

In Canada we very seldom try to justify any shootings. In fact, we turn the power of the law against the Rittenhouse sort of characters.

We simply don't agree with Americans on what is appropriate.

Let's move the topic onward and forward with an argument on which side is right!

The only individuals celebrating "these events" is the media ... who fuel misinformation, emotion and excitement for the ultimate goal of prohibiting firearms.

Why is the focus on firearms instead of growing pattern or trend we see with mass shooters and individuals choosing to end life? The pattern clearly demonstrates mental instability and / or mental illness.

Why is the focus on firearms instead of growing pattern or trend we see with mass shooters and individuals choosing to end life? The pattern clearly demonstrates mental instability and / or mental illness.
Why is 2Aguy continuously celebrating the shootings?

FWIW, had you been paying attention to what I've been saying, you would know that I've agreed for months now that the focus shouldn't be on firearms.

I've characterized the problem being on a culture of death and wars in America.

I'll claim that's really the equivalent of:
mental instability and / or mental illness.

You've initiated the discussion I've been trying to have on the guns and the mass shootings issues!

Why is 2Aguy continuously celebrating the shootings?

FWIW, had you been paying attention to what I've been saying, you would know that I've agreed for months now that the focus shouldn't be on firearms.

I've characterized the problem being on a culture of death and wars in America.

I'll claim that's really the equivalent of:

You've initiated the discussion I've been trying to have on the guns and the mass shootings issues!
Let's start a debate on this topic focused on root cause of the use of guns for criminal activity (e.g. mass shootings), instead of just another thread. I agree with you .. guns aren't the problem, they haven't changed much in the last 100+ years and it is culture and the response to violent outcomes that has shaped and guided the current circumstances.

In America you can have it as 'all shootings are justified'.

In Canada we very seldom try to justify any shootings. In fact, we turn the power of the law against the Rittenhouse sort of characters.

We simply don't agree with Americans on what is appropriate.

Let's move the topic onward and forward with an argument on which side is right!
So, your wife is in the car and the man with the crowbar is in the back seat and about to rip her head off with a crowbar. She is at his mercy with no ability to protect herself.
Finish that scenerio for me, in Canada...

You are in Norway and your daughter is being raped, again. The "power of the law" fails again. Now what?

Forum List

Back