Recently Trump raved about Tiger Woods on Twitter.

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis

After Tiger answered a question this way...in a nonpartisan way
"He's the President of the United States," Woods said. "You have to respect the office. No matter who is in the office, you may like, dislike personality or the politics, but we all must respect the office."

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

The Fake News Media worked hard to get Tiger Woods to say something that he didn’t want to say. Tiger wouldn’t play the game - he is very smart. More importantly, he is playing great golf again!

6:37 AM - 27 Aug 2018

I wonder how long Trump's gushing praise of Tiger will last?

Woods calls Nike Kaepernick ad a 'beautiful spot'

9 hrs ago
NEWTOWN SQUARE, Pa. — Tiger Woods endorsed Nike's latest "Just Do It" ad narrated by Colin Kaepernick with a message nearly as succinct.
"It's a beautiful spot ," Woods said.
The two-minute ad, which debuted during the NFL opener, highlights superstar athletes LeBron James, Serena Williams and others, and touches on the controversy of NFL player protests during the national anthem.
Woods, a Nike athlete since turning pro in 1996 who rarely delves into divisive issues, said Friday he was a fan of the apparel giant featuring the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback known for his social protests.
"I think Nike is trying to get out ahead of it and trying to do something special and I think they've done that," Woods said at the BMW Championship. "It's a beautiful spot and pretty powerful people (are) in the spot

Whoops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :5_1_12024:

Last edited:

After Tiger answered a question this way...in a nonpartisan way
"He's the President of the United States," Woods said. "You have to respect the office. No matter who is in the office, you may like, dislike personality or the politics, but we all must respect the office."

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

The Fake News Media worked hard to get Tiger Woods to say something that he didn’t want to say. Tiger wouldn’t play the game - he is very smart. More importantly, he is playing great golf again!

6:37 AM - 27 Aug 2018

I wonder how long Trump's gushing praise of Tiger will last?

9 hrs ago
NEWTOWN SQUARE, Pa. — Tiger Woods endorsed Nike's latest "Just Do It" ad narrated by Colin Kaepernick with a message nearly as succinct.
"It's a beautiful spot ," Woods said.
The two-minute ad, which debuted during the NFL opener, highlights superstar athletes LeBron James, Serena Williams and others, and touches on the controversy of NFL player protests during the national anthem.
Woods, a Nike athlete since turning pro in 1996 who rarely delves into divisive issues, said Friday he was a fan of the apparel giant featuring the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback known for his social protests.
"I think Nike is trying to get out ahead of it and trying to do something special and I think they've done that," Woods said at the BMW Championship. "It's a beautiful spot and pretty powerful people (are) in the spot

Whoops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :5_1_12024:
Trump gave tiger his mojo back

If anyone watched the Masters and still said that white folks are racist, they will know why they lose in 2020, playing the race card won't work, but I hope the dems keep playing it.

If anyone watched the Masters and still said that white folks are racist, they will know why they lose in 2020, playing the race card won't work, but I hope the dems keep playing it.
Would you let tiger date your daughter?

Would you let tiger date your daughter?

Ha, OMG, that's a tough question for an assumed racist, let me think,,,,,,,,hmmmmmmmm, ok long enough..the answer is.

You have obviously never met my very independent and successful lawyer daughter. Wow, I don't even want to contemplate that conversation, oh shit, that would be bad, I would be one of those verbally abused old folks.

Tiger is 3/4 Thai, and 1/4 Black, so he is mostly Asian. He won the Masters again, which is a huge accomplishment considering all his poor life choices along with his injuries.

Forum List

Back