Nike orders soar 27% after Kaepernick ad debut

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
These fools who think they will put Nike out of business by not buying their shoes must think again.
Those buying the shoes are not anti-American or anti-cop, they are for letting people express themselves. Kaepernick is making a statement about discrimination.
Those buying the shoes must vote to get the narrow minded neanderthals out of office.

ElmerMudd need a link for your OP

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a bunch of rich white guys are about to get a lot richer thanks to poor negroes spending all their money on expensive shoes. Because buying new shoes is going to save black lives....

:cuckoo:

Rich Nike white guy about to make even more money from poor blacks:

Andy-Campion.jpg

Buy my shoes, it will prevent you from being shot the next time you commit a crime and refuse to follow police orders when being arrested:

nike-ceo-mark-parker.jpg

These fools who think they will put Nike out of business by not buying their shoes must think again.
Those buying the shoes are not anti-American or anti-cop, they are for letting people express themselves. Kaepernick is making a statement about discrimination.
Those buying the shoes must vote to get the narrow minded neanderthals out of office.
Flash in the pan...

Nice spin!

Yep...and “New Coke” was exciting for 77 day’s.
New Coke: One of Marketing's Biggest Blunders Turns 25

It’s about deep hatred for the United States. Nothing more.

Nice spin!

Well, let us know when they recover their 3 BILLION market cap hit they took, and how their sales are for Christmas, lol.

By the way, just in case you didn't know--------> ratings for the NFL debut were down 8% on Thursday night over last year, which was in the crapper from the year before, hehehehehehehehe.

I betcha that before midseason, the NFL has a stringent anthem policy, and we are going to be laughing at you phony baloneys; and in reality we will be laughing either way------------------> either they are going to bitch slap the social justice warriors, or the NFL is going to suffer worse, and worse. And guess who is going to take the hit? Why the players, when those salaries have to shrink because those advertisers won't pay big bucks to get on their telecast.

There are outs in the networks contracts, did you know that, hehehehehehehehe. And I am told, at least one of the networks is looking into them, lolol.

Have a nice collapse social, justice, warrior-)

Meet Colin Kaepernick’s white parents and the “white privileged” life he had growing up. His mom was a crackhead so he was adopted.

His biological mom was white and an addict. She was taken advantage of by black pimps and crack dealers...the same street scum that our police try to clean from the streets everyday.

Nice spin!

Well, let us know when they recover their 3 BILLION market cap hit they took, and how their sales are for Christmas, lol.

By the way, just in case you didn't know--------> ratings for the NFL debut were down 8% on Thursday night over last year, which was in the crapper from the year before, hehehehehehehehe.

I betcha that before midseason, the NFL has a stringent anthem policy, and we are going to be laughing at you phony baloneys; and in reality we will be laughing either way------------------> either they are going to bitch slap the social justice warriors, or the NFL is going to suffer worse, and worse. And guess who is going to take the hit? Why the players, when those salaries have to shrink because those advertisers won't pay big bucks to get on their telecast.

There are outs in the networks contracts, did you know that, hehehehehehehehe. And I am told, at least one of the networks is looking into them, lolol.

Have a nice collapse social, justice, warrior-)

Oh, and just in case you also didn't know this----------> the networks (at least 2 of them) are no longer covering the anthem before the games, trying to stop people from seeing the disrespect, while keeping the contracts viable.

Sounds good, doesn't it!

Won't work, lololol.

Conservatives are taking pictures and tweeting out the kneelers, hehehehehehehehehehehehe. And did you also know the waiting list overall for season tickets have dropped to its lowest level over the NFL in memory?

Soooooooo, why don't you write Le Brassier of the NBA, and tell him to kneel too-) Bringing down the NBA would be just as much fun, or are you afraid that Le Brassier is just all talk and no action. ACTIVATE him, please, we want you too-)

Although, in fairness, Lebron does inject his money for kids which he should be lauded for, and I would be remiss if I didn't remind people that he does.

The point is----------> If Lebron doesn't follow Kaperchumps example, maybe it will teach the rest of you a lesson------------> Sports is a past time, not a place for political statements. Anyone can protest, kneel, or do whatever they want, just not on my television if they want me/us to watch their program. Go kneel on the concrete outside the stadium, have press conferences, or whatever else they want to do. But NOT ON MY TIME, or we don't watch, buy their gear, or anything else.

Last edited:
Smart move by Nike. It knows its target market and is targeting them accordingly.

That's about the sum total of this story. The rest is noise.

If I remember correctly, you are a money person Mac, I am just an investor. So lets see who is correct by Christmas, you or I! I say----------> That the most important season for retailers and marketers, Christmas; will be a dismal failure for Nike and...…………...after Christmas, its market cap will be down dramatically-)

Smart move by Nike. It knows its target market and is targeting them accordingly.

If I remember correctly, you are a money person Mac, I am just an investor. So lets see who is correct by Christmas, you or I! I say----------> That the most important season for retailers and marketers, Christmas; will be a dismal failure for Nike and...…………...after Christmas, its market cap will be down dramatically-)
Well, we'll see. At least we don't have too long to wait.

This is true, we will see. But, history teaches all things, and we see what happened to Target, the NFL, and Dicks sporting goods, along with the reverse happening at Chick Fillet, and in and out burger. I have no reason to believe the outcome will be any different here, as the dynamics are the same.

This is true, we will see. But, history teaches all things, and we see what happened to Target, the NFL, and Dicks sporting goods, along with the reverse happening at Chick Fillet, and in and out burger. I have no reason to believe the outcome will be any different here, as the dynamics are the same.

And do you know why that is Mac? Because we believe in what were doing, your side (for the most part) doesn't!

Want an example?---------> John Kerry, a BIG Democrat. Raise taxes, lol. But let me hide my yacht in another state so I don't have to pay them!

BERNIE---------> The rich are evil, and people are going to die, lol. Bernie and his wife made how much last year?

OBAMA---------> Signed up to do a speech in Denmark I believe just last week. STIPULATION IN CONTRACT---------> Obama will not show IF they release how much he is being payed for his speech, doesn't want anyone to know, hehehehehehe.

All phony's, and there is so many more from multi millionaire Fancy Nancy who owns vineyards on down.

Point is......we BELIEVE in what we are saying, and they believe in what we are saying too, but have to lie to your side so you will vote for them, lolol.

Last edited:

Well, that depends. I have no doubt that they did a complete marketing study on this before any decisions were made. I'm sure the study indicated that they'd be able to grab enough of the, say, active-under-30 population needed to offset inevitable losses.

So in my little brain, the real story here could be how effective and accurate marketing studies are.

I'd love to know if their analysis factored in all the free, outrage-based publicity they're getting. My guess is that it did.

Forum List

Back