The media going crazy about Tiger Woods being friends with Trrrruummmmp!

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Tiger Woods asked about relationship with Donald Trump | Golf Channel

PARAMUS, N.J. – Tiger Woods is in the spotlight as much as ever and Sunday, after putting the finishing touches on a final-round 70 at The Northern Trust, he was asked by a New York Times reporter to describe his relationship with President Donald Trump.

“I’ve known Donald for a number of years,” Woods said. “We’ve played golf together. We’ve had dinner together. I’ve known him pre-presidency and obviously during his presidency.”

The follow-up question: “At times, especially 2018, I think a lot of people, especially colored immigrants are threatened by him and his policy – what do you say to people who might find it interesting that you have a friendly relationship with him?”

Said Woods: “Well, he’s the President of the United States. You have to respect the office. No matter who is in the office, you may like, dislike personality or the politics, but we all must respect the office.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Look at the leading, loaded question asked by THE NEW YORK TIMES.

PARAMUS, N.J. – Tiger Woods is in the spotlight as much as ever and Sunday, after putting the finishing touches on a final-round 70 at The Northern Trust, he was asked by a New York Times reporter to describe his relationship with President Donald Trump.

“I’ve known Donald for a number of years,” Woods said. “We’ve played golf together. We’ve had dinner together. I’ve known him pre-presidency and obviously during his presidency.”

The follow-up question: “At times, especially 2018, I think a lot of people, especially colored immigrants are threatened by him and his policy – what do you say to people who might find it interesting that you have a friendly relationship with him?”

Said Woods: “Well, he’s the President of the United States. You have to respect the office. No matter who is in the office, you may like, dislike personality or the politics, but we all must respect the office.”

WOW, that is what you call "going crazy"...:21::21::21::21::21:

Trump and Tiger have a common value...cheating on their wives.

I guess it will now be fashionable again for The Left to dust off their KKK hoods, bring them out of the closet and start harassing Tiger Woods.

Well said Tiger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, considering their attitude towards women and marriage vows, it makes total sense.

I read an excellent article today about Tiger not having his head on straight like he used to. He's making too many mistakes and is trying too hard to make up for them. The more mistakes he makes, the worse it will get.

He's going to be under pressure for the FedEx Cup and I don't think he'll be able to deal with it.

I read an excellent article today about Tiger not having his head on straight like he used to. He's making too many mistakes and is trying too hard to make up for them. The more mistakes he makes, the worse it will get.

He's going to be under pressure for the FedEx Cup and I don't think he'll be able to deal with it.
In the last major a couple weeks ago, he shot his lowest score on a Sunday in his career. He is more than just a token competitor. He is making an impact. He also had the lead on Sunday in the British Open.

He is not just close. He really is back. It is only a matter of time if he stays healthy.

I will state something I firmly believe from personal experience.

You can have all the golf mechanica necessary but, if it isn't right in your head, none of it does any good.

Prior to 1983, I had a 7 handicap playing just about every golf course in Southern Nevada. I spent two weeks in Switzerland playing with a friend, shooting in the same range.

When I can back from that stay, I found that I could not get below the mid-90s on any course I played. On the driving range and practice areas, the swing was there. But, I couldn't get my head on straight on the course.

I see the exact same thing in Tiger.

Forum List

Back