ESPN Criticizes Tiger Woods For NOT Bashing The President?!

Tiger Wood, Kanye West, all these big balla white women loving nigga's love Trump.....that is until the orange bitch turns on em

Yo,
giphy.gif

"GTP"

Tiger Wood, Kanye West, all these big balla white women loving nigga's love Trump.....that is until the orange bitch turns on em
Wow...racist much...or are you just trying to put on a show to impress someone?

Yo, Tiger Wood is looking out for his Bank Account, after his ex-wife took his money, and he would be booed off the greens by Trump fans!!!

"GTP"
Tiger-Woods-3.gif

Tiger Woods' 'respect the office' statement about Trump blasted by ESPN host Max Kellerman

ESPN has turned into the CNN of the sport world....

Haven't watched them in a long time....this is confirmation that has been a wise choice.

ESPN is SHIT. They are the worst, most worthless of all the sports media. Doesn't surprise me one bit they are pulling this fascist crap now. Next they will be boycotting his tournaments? The Left: the little rotten, spoiled BRATS they are and Trump is the teacher with as BIG FUCKING PADDLE to whomp their asses!

Thats just it, Trump doesnt turn on you unless you turn on him. Seems like a fair deal to me.

Wow...racist much...or are you just trying to put on a show to impress someone?
We all know these sellout negro's won't go against Trump and his white racist supporters.....who'll feed them if they turned on em?

It would be great if Trump himself respects the office of POTUS but, he does NOT.

Besides that; Woods is only a 'token black' friend of POTUS Trump.
If Woods did not have $$$, was not a famous golfer, and did not reside near Trump's Florida golf course, Trump wouldn't have s*** to do with Woods.
What does anyone expect Woods to say when faced with such a question?

It's pretty smart of Tiger to refuse to answer. Golf is pretty much the purview of the wealthy, and thus the right, no reason to piss off the fans like the NFL did.

It's pretty smart of Tiger to refuse to answer. Golf is pretty much the purview of the wealthy, and thus the right, no reason to piss off the fans like the NFL did.

Those, "wealthy" & "right" don't have the NA played before T-time either; is that a slap at 'patriotism?'

I love watching the left go nuts when they see their black voters supporting President Trump. lol

Those, "wealthy" & "right" don't have the NA played before T-time either; is that a slap at 'patriotism?'

I'm not getting your gist here - what's NA? (I know it as Not Applicable)

My point is mostly that no doubt Tiger is well aware of the fall out from mixing politics in the NFL, not to even mention the various businesses which have voiced politically charged positions. Golf stars are individually sponsored, they don't have the protection of a group of teammates. I have little doubt that if Tiger were to come out saying he either hated or loved Trump that there would be a backlash against him and his sponsors would drop him - ad deals would likely suffer fall out too. It's the wisest course of action for a "businessman" in his position to keep his mouth shut on politics.

I'm not getting your gist here - what's NA? (I know it as Not Applicable)

My point is mostly that no doubt Tiger is well aware of the fall out from mixing politics in the NFL, not to even mention the various businesses which have voiced politically charged positions. Golf stars are individually sponsored, they don't have the protection of a group of teammates. I have little doubt that if Tiger were to come out saying he either hated or loved Trump that there would be a backlash against him and his sponsors would drop him - ad deals would likely suffer fall out too. It's the wisest course of action for a "businessman" in his position to keep his mouth shut on politics.

NA = National Anthem

Forum List

Back