How About a Constitutional Amendment Against Naming Public Things After Politicians!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
The insane governor of New York state just had the Tappan Zee Bridge (a combination recognizing a first nation tribe along with Dutch pioneers) renamed after the Sfachime Mario Cuomo. Interestingly the crazy brother of the governor, a fake news CNN host, condemned the madness.

Chris Cuomo slams brother Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s decision to rename Tappan Zee Bridge

de589ed2-ecf8-4d3e-9c1f-f5a46da39b11-mv090718cuomo15.JPG

Dayem, a bat or something landed on the bald dude's head.

Last edited:
You inadvertently brought up the other issue. You no doubt have heard of generation skipping trusts. How about only generation skipping politicians in addition to no spouses. That would eliminate Swamp Rats like Bush 43 and Crooked Hillary for starters.

Vintage Bob Grant who named Mario Cuomo "The Sfachime" with the once brilliant Jay Diamond (I actually called Jay on his semi-resurrected radio show and had a quick chat back in the day) and the always amazing Rush Limbaugh circa 1991.

The insane governor of New York state just had the Tappan Zee Bridge (a combination recognizing a first nation tribe along with Dutch pioneers) renamed after the Sfachime Mario Cuomo. Interestingly the crazy brother of the governor, a fake news CNN host, condemned the madness.

Chris Cuomo slams brother Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s decision to rename Tappan Zee Bridge

de589ed2-ecf8-4d3e-9c1f-f5a46da39b11-mv090718cuomo15.JPG

Dayem, a bat or something landed on the bald dude's head.
Ding bat need some press time so arranged a event.

As a native on Connecticut (derived from a first nation word) it is great so many places are named after first nation peoples in the northeast. This fucking corrupt POS politician renaming a bridge from a first nation tribe to his corrupt POS daddy shows the contempt democrats have for EVERYONE now and historically, and his lobbyists take pictures while the douchebag drives by in an expensive, vintage car. Democrats not only suffer from TDS, they are inherently very deranged.

Last edited:
I love the Tappan Zee. I grew up crossing it, imagining how beautiful the Hudson Valley must have looked to the First Nations people paddling up the river. Now I live in northern Virginia. Can I please have "National Airport" back. Some fool, I think that it was Newt Gingrich, got it changed to "Reagan National." Why rename a landmark after a cheap politician? It's always been, and always will be, National Airport. Somebody put reagan's name all over this place like a graffiti artist. It's an insult to the people of the United States. This is the closest airport to the capital city of the United States. It must be returned to "National Airport" and have the politician reagan's name removed.

I agree Lysistrata! What are your thoughts on the naming of a magnificent vessel the USS Obama? If you recall, Obama was a racist Kenyan homosexual who duped idiot democrats into voting for him. He occupied the White House for 8 years and then weaponized the intelligence agencies and MSM to insure a Crooked Hillary victory. But The Donald threw a wrench into that treasonous scam. And the democrats house of lies are crumbling down daily.

Forum List

Back