ESPN Criticizes Tiger Woods For NOT Bashing The President?!

This guy is a total idiot. Leave Tiger alone. Nobody is required to wear their politics on their sleeves. Nobody. If Woods’ silence makes the commentator angry, that’s on him, not Tiger.

Demanding that Tiger Woods express ANY political opinion at all violates Woods’ right to freedom of speech. That right includes the right to say NOTHING if he so chooses.

It's pretty smart of Tiger to refuse to answer. Golf is pretty much the purview of the wealthy, and thus the right, no reason to piss off the fans like the NFL did.

Those, "wealthy" & "right" don't have the NA played before T-time either; is that a slap at 'patriotism?'

I'm not getting your gist here - what's NA? (I know it as Not Applicable)

My point is mostly that no doubt Tiger is well aware of the fall out from mixing politics in the NFL, not to even mention the various businesses which have voiced politically charged positions. Golf stars are individually sponsored, they don't have the protection of a group of teammates. I have little doubt that if Tiger were to come out saying he either hated or loved Trump that there would be a backlash against him and his sponsors would drop him - ad deals would likely suffer fall out too. It's the wisest course of action for a "businessman" in his position to keep his mouth shut on politics.

NA = National Anthem

Wow you're all over the place aren't you...

In any event, Golf isn't an "American" sport, it's generally always been considered Scottish (maybe European at times.) Football and Baseball on the other hand are considered "American" sports and have always carried some level of USA rah rah.

Black democrats are finally waking up. :)

Evidence that Woods was ever a “black Democrat” or that he has ever been in any way political???
Blacks are finally waking up.....

:)

Incidentally, one young (and clearly not very bright) black woman shilling for Trump isn’t a trend.

How does this prove Tiger Woods was ever a Democrat?

Why do you keep asking me about Tiger being a democrat?

This guy is a total idiot. Leave Tiger alone. Nobody is required to wear their politics on their sleeves. Nobody. If Woods’ silence makes the commentator angry, that’s on him, not Tiger.

Demanding that Tiger Woods express ANY political opinion at all violates Woods’ right to freedom of speech. That right includes the right to say NOTHING if he so chooses.

I’ve never met a leftist who isn’t.

It's pretty smart of Tiger to refuse to answer. Golf is pretty much the purview of the wealthy, and thus the right, no reason to piss off the fans like the NFL did.

Those, "wealthy" & "right" don't have the NA played before T-time either; is that a slap at 'patriotism?'

I'm not getting your gist here - what's NA? (I know it as Not Applicable)

My point is mostly that no doubt Tiger is well aware of the fall out from mixing politics in the NFL, not to even mention the various businesses which have voiced politically charged positions. Golf stars are individually sponsored, they don't have the protection of a group of teammates. I have little doubt that if Tiger were to come out saying he either hated or loved Trump that there would be a backlash against him and his sponsors would drop him - ad deals would likely suffer fall out too. It's the wisest course of action for a "businessman" in his position to keep his mouth shut on politics.

NA = National Anthem

Wow you're all over the place aren't you...

In any event, Golf isn't an "American" sport, it's generally always been considered Scottish (maybe European at times.) Football and Baseball on the other hand are considered "American" sports and have always carried some level of USA rah rah.

It was a question, which you conveniently failed to answer.

Also, Trump is a bisnessman & he never keeps his mouth shut concerning politics.
Trump won't shut up.

Black democrats are finally waking up. :)

Evidence that Woods was ever a “black Democrat” or that he has ever been in any way political???
Blacks are finally waking up.....

:)

Incidentally, one young (and clearly not very bright) black woman shilling for Trump isn’t a trend.

How does this prove Tiger Woods was ever a Democrat?

Also...
Why do you think Candace isn’t smart?

I heard this on the way home from work.............They went postal...........

They have a severe case of TDS.

It's not only ESPN, by chance I caught this on YouTube last night. Rich Eisen attempts to spin negative perspective on Trump's golf game through John Daly's mouth. He wasn't successful.

Nothing more racist towards blacks than leftists. Especially the black ones like tigerred. She cannot help it. She doesn't know any better.

Forum List

Back