Reasons for the trump shutdown

I know right! It's just as bad as fighting for the wall! It doesn't matter that we don't need it. The GOP and the Dems are equally to blame for the fact that there is a fight over the wall.

You are convincing me. Being right on an issue is meaningless. The minority party must simply go along with the majority. No fighting!!!

Fighting for the sake of fighting is different to fighting for what is right. Neither are fighting for what is right.

They're protecting themselves, looking good for the voters and never doing much that actually helps anyone much.

Please. Having a wall is wrong. Not having it is right. This is something that we just agreed on a while ago.

Deporting dreamers is wrong. Giving them permanent status is right. Not even debatable unless you want to take the position of a monumental asshole.

Funding SCHIP is right. Letting the funding lapse was wrong. Same. Not debatable unless you are a fucking idiot who doesn't understand the economics of healthcare.

Sorry. There are some fighting for what is right. Period.

The way I see what you've just said is like you're talking about the contents of a box. You've restricted yourself.

I see things from a much, much larger perspective. For me, the BIGGEST problem in the US right now is not a single issue that 99.999999% of the people even know much about. It's about changing the way people vote to allow for proper democracy. For people's views to be taken seriously. Without PR all that happens is someone decided that this is the right course of action, it happens or it doesn't happen and they still get fucked over.

We've been over that. We have to deal with the system we have until we change it. I'm trying to get you to admit that doing what is RIGHT when it comes to immigration in the current system requires taking sides with the Dems. You won't do it because you reject the current system. It's a fucking unpleasant merry-go-round discussion.

Here is something to ponder.

Which "side" wants more people to participate in the process...thereby having the voice of the people heard?

Which "side" is more likely to entertain discussion of "PR", in your opinion?

Yes, you're trying to get me to say something.

Kind of like "If you were on a dessert island all alone, would you eat ice cream?" Well, of course you would, because there's only desserts available, right?

Just seeking sanity. That's all.

1) Putin hasn’t decided on a position yet.
2) trump doesn’t understand DACA.
3) White nationalism in the republic party.
4) trump isn’t a leader.
5) The party of Dumb doesn’t understand the function of government.

This would be hilarious were it not so pathetic and ignorant.

Let's see: Trump urged the House to pass a funding bill to keep the government open. The GOP-controlled House did so. Trump then urged the Senate to pass the funding bill to keep the government open. Trump worked the phones to try to persuade Democrats to vote for the funding bill. Trump even met with Chuckie Schumer to try to persuade him to drop the filibuster. But Chuckie Schumer insisted on filibustering the funding bill because he knew that otherwise it would pass, since it had 51 votes. But somehow, someway, in your mind, it's Trump's shutdown!

Whenever a nutbag says that Trump worked, the world laughs a little and then produces a little vomit.

This fucking guy works less than any POTUS in history.

Just stop.

Fighting for the sake of fighting is different to fighting for what is right. Neither are fighting for what is right.

They're protecting themselves, looking good for the voters and never doing much that actually helps anyone much.

Please. Having a wall is wrong. Not having it is right. This is something that we just agreed on a while ago.

Deporting dreamers is wrong. Giving them permanent status is right. Not even debatable unless you want to take the position of a monumental asshole.

Funding SCHIP is right. Letting the funding lapse was wrong. Same. Not debatable unless you are a fucking idiot who doesn't understand the economics of healthcare.

Sorry. There are some fighting for what is right. Period.

The way I see what you've just said is like you're talking about the contents of a box. You've restricted yourself.

I see things from a much, much larger perspective. For me, the BIGGEST problem in the US right now is not a single issue that 99.999999% of the people even know much about. It's about changing the way people vote to allow for proper democracy. For people's views to be taken seriously. Without PR all that happens is someone decided that this is the right course of action, it happens or it doesn't happen and they still get fucked over.

We've been over that. We have to deal with the system we have until we change it. I'm trying to get you to admit that doing what is RIGHT when it comes to immigration in the current system requires taking sides with the Dems. You won't do it because you reject the current system. It's a fucking unpleasant merry-go-round discussion.

Here is something to ponder.

Which "side" wants more people to participate in the process...thereby having the voice of the people heard?

Which "side" is more likely to entertain discussion of "PR", in your opinion?

Yes, you're trying to get me to say something.

Kind of like "If you were on a dessert island all alone, would you eat ice cream?" Well, of course you would, because there's only desserts available, right?

Just seeking sanity. That's all.

Maybe, but then you're trying to find something good in a rotten system which churns out crap on a constant basis. I'm talking about changing the system so it makes things better.

1) Putin hasn’t decided on a position yet.
2) trump doesn’t understand DACA.
3) White nationalism in the republic party.
4) trump isn’t a leader.
5) The party of Dumb doesn’t understand the function of government.

This would be hilarious were it not so pathetic and ignorant.

Let's see: Trump urged the House to pass a funding bill to keep the government open. The GOP-controlled House did so. Trump then urged the Senate to pass the funding bill to keep the government open. Trump worked the phones to try to persuade Democrats to vote for the funding bill. Trump even met with Chuckie Schumer to try to persuade him to drop the filibuster. But Chuckie Schumer insisted on filibustering the funding bill because he knew that otherwise it would pass, since it had 51 votes. But somehow, someway, in your mind, it's Trump's shutdown!

Sorry, but you failed at even knowing what level the CLOTURE vote needed to end debate.

Look at all the limp brain tards spewing looney claims! No wonder democrats are hated world wide.

Forum List

Back