Donald Trump Makes It Absolutely Clear Who Is Responsible For Shutdown

The only thing Trump-0 has made absolutely clear is that he is in way over his head.

The Human Trafficker spokesman Chuck Schumer is a LIAR. “I stand with dreamers.”
He is not actually compassionate.
The real truth is that the Corrupt Democratic Party needs more uneducated poor dependent voters because the Democrats have alienated mainstream middle class voters.

Illegal Alien trains are headed for the US Border

IllegalImmigrantsDeathTrain (1).jpg

The Human Trafficker spokesman Chuck Schumer is a LIAR. “I stand with dreamers.”
The real truth is that the Corrupt Democratic Party needs more uneducated poor dependent voters because the Democrats have alienated mainstream middle class voters.

View attachment 172538

Are you trying to say that DACA kids are uneducated, or that is a picture of them? You really don't know who the DACA kids are, do you?

The hook nose who tries to hide the hook nose with reading glasses hates Americans.

in 2013, Trump called into “Fox & Friends” to say then-President Barack Obama was responsible for a government shutdown. He said whoever is president when the federal apparatus is shuttered should be blamed

so Trump is responsible, he says so himself.

At that time The Donald did not realize the extent of the ZOG deep state democrat apparatus!

The schutdown has Schumer written all over it. The Dems are badly misplaying their hand. The average American really does not care that much about the "Dreamers".

The far left has prevailed and the Dems have failed. They now have 7-years to re-invnet themselves as a party of the people.

At that time The Donald did not realize the extent of the ZOG deep state democrat apparatus!

Don't give me that garbage. There is no deep state. Only your sick twisted delusions. Kooks like you need to be locked in a insane asylum somewhere.

The schutdown has Schumer written all over it. The Dems are badly misplaying their hand. The average American really does not care that much about the "Dreamers".

The far left has prevailed and the Dems have failed. They now have 7-years to re-invnet themselves as a party of the people.

Don't be so sure of that.

Fox News
How important is it that:
Congress pass immigration legislation that addresses so-called “Dreamers,” or undocumented immigrants who were illegally brought to the United States as children?
24-26 Sep 17
Extremely 32%
Very 30%
Somewhat 22%
Not at all 11%

Don't give me that garbage. There is no deep state. Only your sick twisted delusions. Kooks like you need to be locked in a insane asylum somewhere.
I'm sure you'd like a Gulag system fed by the Deep State.

As to the "Dreamers", it is obviously not a burning issue for anyone but the left wing of the Democrats and their base of illegals. Most Americans agree that some provision should be made for those who actually deserve a path to citizenship, but few think it is important enough to shut down the US government.

Democrats have transformed themselves into a fringe party and Trump has played them beautifully.

View attachment 172538

Are you trying to say that DACA kids are uneducated, or that is a picture of them? You really don't know who the DACA kids are, do you?
DT9L7DGVMAA6R7i.jpg

Saw this on another post. Still happened to be in my notepad.

View attachment 172538

Do you?

Forum List

Back