Reasoned Discourse

Immigrants today understand the importance of learning English and assimilating, just as those who came before them did.
How about you walk your ass into an islamic refuge area and say "I'm here to assimulate" and see how that sh#t works.

I have worked to help Muslim refugees resettle in the US many times. They have been - each one - human beings, and very grateful for the opportunity. How about you look into the eyes of an old man who has lived in a refugee camp for 20 years, or his grandchildren who have lived nowhere else, and spout your talking points? You wouldn't. Internet bluster aside, you are probably a human being.

I would guess that probably half the planet wants to move here. They are all people that should get an opportunity. Maybe its time that they make their opportunity in their home lands.

Mark

That would be best.

US births have been below replacement levels since 2007.
First you brag about teaching ILLEGALS how to cheat American citizens .....

I did no such thing.
" YOUR QUOTE-----"US births have been below replacement levels since 2007."

"Replacement levels" IS a term used by investors for a NON durable product like oil. YOU DID.

It's a term used in demographics to describe a level below which a country's population begins a rapid decline.

I once knew a Muslim man that tried to recruit me before 9/11. Muslims are scary people, controlling and misogynists that is what Islam is all about. Abusive and hateful people often condone such things. Mexicans abuse women , dogs and gays too. It's male driven wealthy elitist class thing, too.

There are some rainbow-colored, unicorn-riding air-heads who gas on about "no borders" nonsense, but they seem to be a distinct minority in the real world.
So how do you square this with your illegals are people too and need your help rant?

Rant? What rant?
You just had a giant post about immigrants and in the end went all soft on illegal's. I'm honestly confused by you right now. Would never have expected you to be so pro illegal.

Illegal immigration is obviously wrong. Illegal immigrants should not be in the US and the government has an obligation to secure our borders (not "close" them or pretend to any of the juvenile Rambo nonsense posted here on the subject). That having been said, the great majority of illegal immigrants are not rapists and murderers. They are human beings.

Reasoned discourse, remember?

Hmm. Illegal immigrants account for about 3.5% of the population. Yet in 2014, they accounted for almost 37% of those put into federal prison in 2014.

071916 sentcomm2014lamarsmithpftexas.pdf

Mark

Last edited:
I once new a Muslim man that tried to recruit me before 9/11. Muslims are scary people, controlling and misogynists that is what Islam is all about. Abusive and hateful people often condone such things. Mexicans abuse women , dogs and gays too. It's male wealth elitist class thing, too.

Bigotry is the hole that the weak fall into when their intelligence fails them.

There are some rainbow-colored, unicorn-riding air-heads who gas on about "no borders" nonsense, but they seem to be a distinct minority in the real world.
So how do you square this with your illegals are people too and need your help rant?

Rant? What rant?
You just had a giant post about immigrants and in the end went all soft on illegal's. I'm honestly confused by you right now. Would never have expected you to be so pro illegal.

Illegal immigration is obviously wrong. Illegal immigrants should not be in the US and the government has an obligation to secure our borders (not "close" them or pretend to any of the juvenile Rambo nonsense posted here on the subject). That having been said, the great majority of illegal immigrants are not rapists and murderers. They are human beings.

I agree with some of that. Illegals should be deported. Our borders should be closed, at all times. WE should have the ability to decide who comes in. I don't care that most illegals aren't further accomplished criminals in the fine arts of rape or murder. They all have one thing in common and that is being here illegally. That makes them all equally criminal.

I also get that they are human beings, we all are. That doesn't mean we have to let them raid our house.

My fix for people in Mexico that want to run to the US illegally is why don't you fight for the country you're in to become more like us? That would be a far better use of their time and a better solution for their families that can't run the border.

I suppose that depends on what you want. As it stands right now, the worlds fertility rate is 2.36 Since replacement is 2.33, we as a planet are right now just treading water. In due time, all countries will be experiencing population declines. Probably a good thing.

Mark

Diversity kills. It's that simple! Muslims can't adapt to Western Society. Wetbacks refuse to adapt. Deportation is the key.

I once new a Muslim man that tried to recruit me before 9/11. Muslims are scary people, controlling and misogynists that is what Islam is all about. Abusive and hateful people often condone such things. Mexicans abuse women , dogs and gays too. It's male wealth elitist class thing, too.

Pew reports on Muslims shows that many of their more radical beliefs are widely accepted in that group.

That is not bigotry. That is an acknowledgment of fact.

Mark

But cliches are priceless, yes? We know each other better than that. You are a misogynist swine with a heart of gold now? And me? I will deal with bad guys and miscreants, always do .Bad grammar and spelling aside.

Rant? What rant?

I agree with some of that. Illegals should be deported. Our borders should be closed, at all times. WE should have the ability to decide who comes in. I don't care that most illegals aren't further accomplished criminals in the fine arts of rape or murder. They all have one thing in common and that is being here illegally. That makes them all equally criminal.

I also get that they are human beings, we all are. That doesn't mean we have to let them raid our house.

My fix for people in Mexico that want to run to the US illegally is why don't you fight for the country you're in to become more like us? That would be a far better use of their time and a better solution for their families that can't run the border.

If we mirrored our immigration laws on how Mexico treats their immigrants, they would howl to high heaven.

Mark

Forum List

Back