This Place is Getting Darker.

WWI or WWII?

Personally I think it's healthy that we are not trusting the government or religions as much as we used to.

????

You're still defending the govt biggest intrusion into our private lives in our lifetime, calling it all "no big deal" and telling me to "get over it"

That is true, but there are periods where mankind goes absolutely bonkers, and I fear we are on the precipice of one of those times.

Actually we seem to be smack in the middle of it....

Covid was a high water mark, anyway.

All true, and how is it any different today? No one trusts our government any longer, yet the government is actively seeking to destroy this country and we are powerless to stop them until the shooting finally begins.

That's what is coming next. That is that darkness that is being talked about.

I'm talking about a spiritual darkness too.

We used to be governed by laws that made some sense, now laws are made in the most vindictive manner possible by the dems, sometimes, both sides. Laws that they don't follow themselves.

I guess that's why you are seeing more and more folks say, "no, I don't think I'll be doing that" and go on about their business.

I look at the anti-2A laws be proposed by dems in Virginia's legislative session this year and I think to myself how mean-spirited they are and resolve, if passed, to never-ever follow them.

To think, a small group of politicians can take the rights away that you have enjoyed your entire life by a mere majority vote.....That's darkness my friend.

I don't see things getting any better either.

IMG_9722-2979943.jpg

I wish I didn't have to agree with this, but I do, sadly. Even in my little world we see this. Parents don't follow rules in the school pick up line intended to keep their child from getting run over by a car. I know it's a small example, but your post holds down to small examples like that. It's like the community "bargain" is shattered. No one cares anymore; even to the point of keeping their own kids safe. It's strange and disturbing.

????

You're still defending the govt biggest intrusion into our private lives in our lifetime, calling it all "no big deal" and telling me to "get over it"
Not defending it. I am just looking at it far more rationally than you who is still pissing moaning and whining about it even though that temporary inconvenience is over.

It literally had no effect on anything in my life because I don't depend on the fucking government for anything.

I still did everything I always do. I walked my dogs every day and no one in the state park where I did was ever wearing masks.
I went kayaking like I always do and no one was wearing masks

I had people over to my house and we ate and drank together and no one wore masks

Gee I had to pretend to wear a mask in a grocery store which was nothing but a neck gaiter and absolutely useless as far as stopping anything.

Not defending it. I am just looking at it far more rationally than you who is still pissing moaning and whining about it even though that temporary inconvenience is over.

It literally had no effect on anything in my life because I don't depend on the fucking government for anything.

I still did everything I always do. I walked my dogs every day and no one in the state park where I did was ever wearing masks.
I went kayaking like I always do and no one was wearing masks

I had people over to my house and we ate and drank together and no one wore masks

Gee I had to pretend to wear a mask in a grocery store which was nothing but a neck gaiter and absolutely useless as far as stopping anything.

You're too smart to be this myopic and selfish, yet here we are

Might just be my perception but everything is darker now.

We seem crimes being committed more, more drugs, illegals choking out entire cities, can't turn around without reading about someone protesting something, all these sub groups of society constantly demanding America conform to them, people bickering about political and social stuff everywhere, can't go online anywhere without seeing tons of videos of people complaining, even video game developers getting death threats over stupid shit, all the alphabet people constantly trying to get in everyone's face, cancel culture nonsense, people's live ruined over what someone says on social media, the news is constantly stoking the fires, suddenly every damn thing in the world is racist and so on.

American society is gradually going down the proverbial shitter. This country needs an enema.

Might just be my perception but everything is darker now.

We seem crimes being committed more, more drugs, illegals choking out entire cities, can't turn around without reading about someone protesting something, all these sub groups of society constantly demanding America conform to them, people bickering about political and social stuff everywhere, can't go online anywhere without seeing tons of videos of people complaining, even video game developers getting death threats over stupid shit, all the alphabet people constantly trying to get in everyone's face, cancel culture nonsense, people's live ruined over what someone says on social media, the news is constantly stoking the fires, suddenly every damn thing in the world is racist and so on.

American society is gradually going down the proverbial shitter. This country needs an enema.
The lights need to go out for one year. Most of these problems will be dead and gone once the lights came back on...

You said it Sue. The forces that stole the 2020 election and drove Biden into office are nothing short of pure evil, and it is built upon years and years of driving hatred and lies against Trump for all of their base.

Now, having spent billions upon billions to no avail, and dozens upon dozens of crooked, parsed, and failed impeachments and hearings, Trump is stronger than ever, supported more than ever, leaving the Left with nothing but their hate.

And with that will come nothing but violence and desperation. All the more reason why Trump must win, to expose what the Left really are and like a fire, put them out and destroy their extremism lest this evil rot consume this country once and for all.

To give in and succumb to it and not elect Trump would only SECURE this evil's hold on our country once and for all.
You nailed it.

The forces that tried to get rid of Trump while he was in office, stole the 2020 election, now have turned this country into a Leftest Banana Republic and are allowing our country to be invaded by low life welfare queens are pure evil. Of course Leftest are always scum.

This forum has always had its trolls and haters, but man, it's dark lately. The viciousness is dark. As I just said to a poster, darkness cannot be reasoned with; it can only be exposed. But when it's almost all darkness what's the point? "Let the dead bury the dead"--Luke 9:59-60

To those of you not overcome with darkness, God bless. I think we're in for some hard times.

Remember what we're up against:

This forum has always had its trolls and haters, but man, it's dark lately. The viciousness is dark. As I just said to a poster, darkness cannot be reasoned with; it can only be exposed. But when it's almost all darkness what's the point? "Let the dead bury the dead"--Luke 9:59-60

To those of you not overcome with darkness, God bless. I think we're in for some hard times.
lets hope it gets better again

Forum List

Back