Twelfth Is A Joke

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Criteria listing presidents solely by the destruction they caused would produce a much different listing than the one C-Span put out:

1. Abraham Lincoln
2. Washington
3. FDR
4. Teddy Roosevelt
5. Eisenhower
6. Truman
7. Jefferson
8. Kennedy
9. Reagan
10. LBJ

Following at 11 and 12, respectively, were Woodrow Wilson and Obama.​

Rating the Presidents — and Obama
Paul Kengor
February 20, 2017, 12:04 am

NOTE: I never knew where to place Harry Truman on a good, or a bad, list except to say that in my opinion he was the most complicated and unique president of them all.

I have no trouble placing Woodrow Wilson at 44 and Barack Hussein Obama at 45:

Finally, quite a few president watchers list Carter as the worst president ever. I’m sticking with Woodrow Wilson for the time being because his destruction is on-going after a century. No corrections were ever made to Wilson’s disasters. Taqiyya the Liar’s hatred for this country is on track for major corrections; nevertheless, he is closing in on Wilson and will no doubt pass him in the near future.

Dates Of Infamy

Obama passed Wilson. With no more political power than his lies coming out of his lying mouth Obama’s lead over Wilson will increase as he devotes his retirement years adding to the destruction he caused as the nation’s “self-proclaimed spiritual leader.”

Criteria listing presidents solely by the destruction they caused would produce a much different listing than the one C-Span put out:

1. Abraham Lincoln
2. Washington
3. FDR
4. Teddy Roosevelt
5. Eisenhower
6. Truman
7. Jefferson
8. Kennedy
9. Reagan
10. LBJ

Following at 11 and 12, respectively, were Woodrow Wilson and Obama.​

Paul Kengor
February 20, 2017, 12:04 am

NOTE: I never knew where to place Harry Truman on a good, or a bad, list except to say that in my opinion he was the most complicated and unique president of them all.

I have no trouble placing Woodrow Wilson at 44 and Barack Hussein Obama at 45:

Finally, quite a few president watchers list Carter as the worst president ever. I’m sticking with Woodrow Wilson for the time being because his destruction is on-going after a century. No corrections were ever made to Wilson’s disasters. Taqiyya the Liar’s hatred for this country is on track for major corrections; nevertheless, he is closing in on Wilson and will no doubt pass him in the near future.

Dates Of Infamy

Obama passed Wilson. With no more political power than his lies coming out of his lying mouth Obama’s lead over Wilson will increase as he devotes his retirement years adding to the destruction he caused as the nation’s “self-proclaimed spiritual leader.”
Your list seems to be of war-time Presidents, arranged by the number of dead that war caused?
Freedom ain't free, friend.

Number one is Lincoln? The guy that shredded our Constitution and did a full on assault on different opinion?

Number one is Lincoln? The guy that shredded our Constitution and did a full on assault on different opinion?
A lot of folks died.
And did you just call the moral and economic battle of slavery a "different opinion?"

Your list seems to be of war-time Presidents, arranged by the number of dead that war caused?
To OldLady: It is not my list. Sharpen your reading comprehension skills.
To TNHarley: Thank you. Lincoln is not one of my favorites either:

Lincoln was a woman

To OldLady: It is not my list. Sharpen your reading comprehension skills.
To TNHarley: Thank you. Lincoln is not one of my favorites either:

Lincoln was a woman
Sorry. Read it pre-coffee. I'm leaving now.

A lot of folks died.
And did you just call the moral and economic battle of slavery a "different opinion?"
I know that lol..
It wasn't that simple, OL.
No indeed, it wasn't simple at all. Some day, in another thread, you can explain what you meant.
Does obama abuse his powers worse than lincoln?
Here is a thread I made few years ago

Forum List

Back