Rape - Is it a culture?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6k9P7L3tYk]Muslim Rape Epidemic in Oslo, Norway / Muslimske Voldtekt Epidemien i Oslo - YouTube[/ame]

Tank,

Are you for real?

Let us assume you are right. Whose responsibility is it to stop the rape in Sweden and Finland even if it is being committed by 'muslims'? It is the responsibility of the Swedish and Finnish society to remove the culture of rape and take rape more seriously and prosecute the offenders.

It is everyone's respnsiblity, I agree - although I have to repeat again that a lot of rape here is rape within marriage, something which is not even considered a crime in countries like India. The perpetrators are almost invariably white.

The difference between Finland and India is that rape here is reported, prosecuted and discussed openly in the media.

Whereas in India we see defence lawyers for rapists claiming that they would set fire to their own daughters if they went out at night.

This is why I say you are dishonest.

Indian Penal Code, Section 376 which deals with rape does not exempt husband or any man from being booked for rape if the man has forcible sex with a woman. Not only that, there are additional penalty for men in authority who abuse their authority to commit rape.

Section 376 in The Indian Penal Code, 1860

The reason Finland is high on rape index is because you guys have a culture of rape. You guys do nothing about it. In India, there is a big outrage about the recent rape incident. Indian President just signed a new bill which modified the laws governing rape.

Finland and Europe in general have no desire to fix the problem. Their intelligentsia spends more time trying to cover it up than fix the problem. At the end, it is the women of Finland and Europe who become victims.

Tank,

Are you for real?

Let us assume you are right. Whose responsibility is it to stop the rape in Sweden and Finland even if it is being committed by 'muslims'? It is the responsibility of the Swedish and Finnish society to remove the culture of rape and take rape more seriously and prosecute the offenders.

It is everyone's respnsiblity, I agree - although I have to repeat again that a lot of rape here is rape within marriage, something which is not even considered a crime in countries like India. The perpetrators are almost invariably white.

The difference between Finland and India is that rape here is reported, prosecuted and discussed openly in the media.

Whereas in India we see defence lawyers for rapists claiming that they would set fire to their own daughters if they went out at night.

You make the same point that I do at #80. Definitions of rape vary between countries which makes comparing stats difficult. As a generalisation more activities will be called 'rape' where feminists are strong. And I would back our Swedish feminists against your Finns any day Saigon!

Here is the statistics gathered by the UN country by country on rape incidents.

Crime and criminal justice statistics

You can download the excel sheet and view the data from the link above. You will need Microsoft Office or Open Office to view the excel sheet. It is the most comprehensive and reliable data on rape around the globe.

I just noticed Sweden is even higher than Australia and UK. In Sweden, 180 women get raped per 100K people. Mind boggling!

Yes but beware of UN stats. All the UN does is collate statistics provided by individual states. I makes no attempt to verify the numbers.

Part of the reason for the high Swedish number is that a wide variety of offences are categorised as 'rape' here where they would not be elsewhere. As Assange has discovered. Actual rapes in Sweden are quite numerous though and nearly all caried out by immigrants.

All I see is excuses and more excuses. It is sad. I just hope for the sake of women in Sweden, the Swedish society will do something to stop this scourge instead of blaming immigrants.

All I see is excuses and more excuses. It is sad. I just hope for the sake of women in Sweden, the Swedish society will do something to stop this scourge instead of blaming immigrants.
Niggergrants:lol:

Here is the statistics gathered by the UN country by country on rape incidents.

Crime and criminal justice statistics

You can download the excel sheet and view the data from the link above. You will need Microsoft Office or Open Office to view the excel sheet. It is the most comprehensive and reliable data on rape around the globe.

I just noticed Sweden is even higher than Australia and UK. In Sweden, 180 women get raped per 100K people. Mind boggling!

Yes but beware of UN stats. All the UN does is collate statistics provided by individual states. I makes no attempt to verify the numbers.

Part of the reason for the high Swedish number is that a wide variety of offences are categorised as 'rape' here where they would not be elsewhere. As Assange has discovered. Actual rapes in Sweden are quite numerous though and nearly all caried out by immigrants.

So how is the scourge to be stopped if the immigrants (mostly) who are doing the raping are not to be blamed? Many rapists get away with it here because the police know that if they arrest a migrant charges of racism and främlingfientlighet - xenophobia - will be hurled at them. Which, incidentally, is why the car-burnings and riots in Stockholm immigrant suburbs went on for weeks this summer; the police were reluctant to risk their careers by using force to stop them.

Tank,

Are you for real?

You make the same point that I do at #80. Definitions of rape vary between countries which makes comparing stats difficult. As a generalisation more activities will be called 'rape' where feminists are strong. And I would back our Swedish feminists against your Finns any day Saigon!

In this sense I would expect all of the Nordic countries to be very similar, because we all have cultures in which women are empowered, politically active and whose rights are respected - something notably absent from many countries in Asia; not only India.

The reason Finland is high on rape index is because you guys have a culture of rape. You guys do nothing about it. In India, there is a big outrage about the recent rape incident. Indian President just signed a new bill which modified the laws governing rape.

Finland and Europe in general have no desire to fix the problem. Their intelligentsia spends more time trying to cover it up than fix the problem. At the end, it is the women of Finland and Europe who become victims.

Ah ha...so how do you feel about this statement?

The post-trial comments of a defence lawyer in the Delhi gang rape case amount to "professional misconduct", Delhi Bar Council vice-chairman Rakesh Sherawat has told the BBC.

Mr Sherawat said AP Singh "could lose his licence for life if found guilty".

Mr Singh caused shock saying he would have "burned my daughter alive" if she was having "premarital sex and went out late at night with her boyfriend".

He told the BBC on Monday his personal views had been taken out of context.

"I was asked about my views on a personal matter and I answered that in my personal capacity of being the patriarch of my house," he told the BBC.

"My quote was not in the context of rape of any girl and it was misconstrued."

BBC News - India Delhi gang rape lawyer faces 'misconduct' hearing

Can you imagine that a Finnish lawyer would say anything like that?! Really, Vikrant - the incidence of rape in India is likely 10 times that of any EU country, and you know it. There have been at least 4 major and high profile gang rapes in India this year - can you think of any in Europe? What do you think you achieve by denying it?

Last edited:
Some cultures rape much more then others

rape is still not about culture. It is about power and men and their dicks

though i will agree it is more prevalent in some more then others. And that is only becasue they are allowed to get away with it. Trust me...if this men could get away with more often then they do... i would be a whole lot more prevalent here as well.....

What do you have against men anyway? a very small % of men would get off on forced sex. Who would want that? More than half the pleaser for me is pleasuring the woman, without that I couldn't even get excited, also just so you know Women rape too.

i don't have anything against men. However, evidence to the contrary of men not getting off on forced sex is glaringly abundant.

Rape is not about sex. It is about power.... pleasuring the other person does not even enter the equation.

And just so you know, i know its not just men who rape. Women only represent a very small % of rapists.

Last edited:
Although rape of women in Canada is quite high but I do not think there is any reported incident of rape of men (by women) in Canda. However, I will admit that I have not done adequate research on this yet.

Rape of young boys by older women seems to be on the increase. How many stories have there been with female teachers having sex with their students?

so ask yourself...is that about sex....or power?

rape is still not about culture. It is about power and men and their dicks

though i will agree it is more prevalent in some more then others. And that is only becasue they are allowed to get away with it. Trust me...if this men could get away with more often then they do... i would be a whole lot more prevalent here as well.....

What do you have against men anyway? a very small % of men would get off on forced sex. Who would want that? More than half the pleaser for me is pleasuring the woman, without that I couldn't even get excited, also just so you know Women rape too.

i don't have anything against men. However, evidence to the contrary of men not getting off on forced sex is glaringly abundant.

Rape is not about sex. It is about power.... pleasuring the other person does not even enter the equation.

And just so you know, i know its not just men who rape. Women only represent a very small % of rapists.

You made a general statement. Men who could get off on such a violent act have psychological problems, and yes it's not about sex, it about power which is what I said on the other thread, but you said it's about "men and their dicks" Which would make it about sex, so you contradicted yourself

You made a general statement. Men who could get off on such a violent act have psychological problems, and yes it's not about sex, it about power which is what I said on the other thread, but you said it's about "men and their dicks" Which would make it about sex, so you contradicted yourself

"men and their dicks" ....does not only address sex.

With the word 'appears' heavily stressed. The UN table depends on reports and stats supplied by member states. Muslim states will be unwilling to report rape exists in their societies - and there is an even bigger problem. Women will not make accusations of rape for fear of the consequences. At the least 'admitting' that a rape occured will damage their marriage prospects. But worse can happen. Quite recently a girl alleging rape was sentenced to be whipped for having sex outside marriage.

As I remarked in an earlier post place NO trusts in UN table of statistics. About rape o anything else.

Oops! This was intended to be a reply to Saigon's #92. I would not dream of replying to anything posted by Tank.

Last edited:

"men and their dicks" ....does not only address sex.

No offense sweetie, but you seem to have an issue with men

Tank,

Are you for real?

This is why I say you are dishonest.

Indian Penal Code, Section 376 which deals with rape does not exempt husband or any man from being booked for rape if the man has forcible sex with a woman. Not only that, there are additional penalty for men in authority who abuse their authority to commit rape.

Section 376 in The Indian Penal Code, 1860

I have patiently been trying to explain that the 'rape index' is junk. But you have a point; the leftist intelligentsia in Sweden - and, I suppose in Finland - are more concerned about pretending that mass immigration is problem free than in tackling rape.

To their credit the Norwegian authorities have allowed the fact that EVERY rape in Oslo in the last few year has been perpetrated by an immigrant to be made public. Their Swedish counterparts do their best to conceal info of this kind.

the leftist intelligentsia in Sweden - and, I suppose in Finland - are more concerned about pretending that mass immigration is problem free than in tackling rape.

That is utter nonsense - the only people who attack immigration is the extreme right, nor the "leftist intelligentsia", whoever they are.

And the fact is - rape is NOT a migrant issue here, it is a crime largely committed by white men against white women.

Forum List

Back