Take back Ted Cruz, PLEASE

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
You people sent him to the USA to torment us and make our government shut down. Why? You people burned down Detroit. What more do you want from us? Just leave us alone.

Well, as most Canadians could and can clearly see, Obamacare is rampant with high costs and limitations.
It was implicitly designed to eventually become a liberal aspiration.....single payer health care, exactly like Canada has!

Not a chance. We have enough conservative assholes here already. Since Americans are complaining about too many liberals in government, you can also have Tim Hudak, Mike Harris, and Tony Clement.

You people sent him to the USA to torment us and make our government shut down. Why? You people burned down Detroit. What more do you want from us? Just leave us alone.
I liked Bush also, but I'd like a link to where I somehow burned down Detroit, a city I've never visited to the best of my knowledge.

Please furnish a link. I hadn't heard that Detroit burned down, and cannot find this interesting event online.

I'd like to see a real man in the White House, not some pussy limp fucktard of an afterthought.

Obama is so much cast-off placenta. He reeks of cocaine and weed.

Chicago dick dog whore that he is.

Fuck that little bitch.

I'd like to see a real man in the White House, not some pussy limp fucktard of an afterthought.

Obama is so much cast-off placenta. He reeks of cocaine and weed.

Chicago dick dog whore that he is.

Fuck that little bitch.

That was put there by a bad SCotUS decision, dammit!

Oh. You're not talking about Bush? It's hard to tell them apart.

Don't blame Canadians for Democrat stewardship of Detroit

Ted Cruz is a hero. You people are morons.

How come the right wingers aren't screaming about Cruz not being eligible to run for President because he wasn't born in the US? I haven't seen a single Tea Party or conservative say that his being born outside the US is a problem, unlike the hundreds of birther posts claiming Obama isn't eligible to be President because he was born in Kenya.

Forum List

Back