Rape - Is it a culture?

You made a general statement. Men who could get off on such a violent act have psychological problems, and yes it's not about sex, it about power which is what I said on the other thread, but you said it's about "men and their dicks" Which would make it about sex, so you contradicted yourself

"men and their dicks" ....does not only address sex.

No offense sweetie, but you seem to have an issue with men

no, i have issues with rapists and abusers of women. Other then that......I love men.

"men and their dicks" ....does not only address sex.

no, i have issues with rapists and abusers of women. Other then that......I love men.

I have issues with them too.. i'd kill the f..ckers..but you made a blanket statement which was offensive "men and their dicks" includes all men in my view

Last edited:
You are the dishonest person. You can download the statistics from the UN website and see for yourself who has the higher rape incidents. I have provided the link already.

Firstly, you "forgot" to mention that some categories of rape are not illegal in India, such as rape within marriage. Hence, the stats you posted are not reflective on reality.

Secondly, you might have mentioned that rape in India is rarely reported, and that even Indian authorities (suchas the National Crime Records Bureau)accept that the rape 'problem' in India is catastrophic.

The BBC recently reported that more than 7,000 children are raped every year in India - and of which a couple of hundred are reported.

BBC may be your idea of a credible source. Not mine. I will stick with the UN statistics.

UN stats are simply a compilation of stats provided by the countries themselves.
That you have decided that of all crimes RAPE stats are credible from any
country that puts a high value on virginity and worries INCESSANTLY about the
marriagablity of family members is amazing. You remind me of a lecture I once
attended. The lecturer was a urologist and he asked "what percentage of men
masturbate" One of the students called out " 99% " The lecturer answered
"what does that mean----everyone but you?"

In fact-----I would not credit rape stats from ANY COUNTRY-----there are too many
reasons for both over-reporting AND under-reporting

I have issues with them too.. i'd kill the f..ckers..but you maid a blanket statement which was offensive "men and their dicks" includes all men in my view

sorry if that offended you.....

but the thread is about rapists.... so unless you are one of them your dick was not included.

the leftist intelligentsia in Sweden - and, I suppose in Finland - are more concerned about pretending that mass immigration is problem free than in tackling rape.

That is utter nonsense - the only people who attack immigration is the extreme right, nor the "leftist intelligentsia", whoever they are.

And the fact is - rape is NOT a migrant issue here, it is a crime largely committed by white men against white women.

There is no 'extreme right' in Sweden. The only nominally right party is Moderaterna - the Moderates - who are about as soft as one can get. The only party critical of uncontrolled mass immigration is the centre left SverigeDemokraterna - Swedish Democrats. I vote for them, mainly because they are also the only anti-EU party.

Of course I did not say the leftist intelligentsia attack mass immigration. Who are they? In Sweden they are the entire media - print and broadcast,public and private. And the vast majority of academics.

Sweden should have never let the muslim monkeys into their country

Can you imagine that a Finnish lawyer would say anything like that?! Really, Vikrant - the incidence of rape in India is likely 10 times that of any EU country, and you know it. There have been at least 4 major and high profile gang rapes in India this year - can you think of any in Europe? What do you think you achieve by denying it?

Every country including Finland has one or two lawyers and assorted idiots who make stupid comments. Heck, we have a bright example of an idiot Finn right here on this forum. You cannot take one rotten apple and blame the whole tree. That shows you as a bigot.

The incident of rape in Finland is far greater than what is admitted by the Finnish elites because they are more interested in protecting their false pride. This is a tragedy for humanity.

Peter F,

I went back and double checked the criteria for rape in the UN statistics. The statistics only includes the incidents of women forced into sexual intercourse against their consent through violence. So the cases like statutory rapes (unless the girl is under 13), etc. are not included.

Please look at the right upper hand side of the statistics and you will see the criteria.

I am not trying to take delight in the fact that European countries have rape epidemic at hand because I believe this is a failure of entire humanity.

I am simply showing the mirror to those white supremacists who believe that every thing is hunky-dory with whites, and Europe being the bastion of whiteness is perfect. That simply is not the case.

Last edited:
The new report, conducted under the auspices of four United Nations agencies cooperating as Partners for Prevention, was published last week in the online version of The Lancet Global Health, a respected British medical journal. The study was undertaken quite specifically to learn if the South African figures were duplicated in developing countries outside Africa.

The researchers chose six countries in the Asia-Pacific region: China, Cambodia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea. As in the South African study, the word “rape” was not used in the questionnaire.

The 10,178 men interviewed were asked if they had ever “forced a woman who was not your wife or girlfriend at the time to have sex” or “had sex with a woman who was too drunk or drugged to indicate whether she wanted it”.

There were further questions about forcing a wife or girlfriend to have sex (which is also rape), about gang rape, and about raping males, but for simplicity’s sake let us stick with the questions about what the researchers called “single perpetrator rape” of a woman who was neither wife nor girlfriend.

The answers varied from country to country, but the overall picture was clear. Africa (or at least South Africa) is all alone out there.

In most of the Asian countries involved in the study, between 2 and 4% of the men interviewed said that they had raped a “non-partner” woman. That falls into the same range that prevails, one suspects, in most developed countries (although their reported cases of rape are much lower).

But Papua New Guinea was right up there with South Africa: 26,6% of the men interviewed had committed “single perpetrator rape” of a non-partner woman. And the other numbers were just as startling: 14% of PNG men had participated in a gang rape, and 7,7% had raped a man or boy. So Asia as a whole is quite different from Africa on this count — but PNG is practically identical.

What is so special about Papua New Guinea? It is a country with an extravagantly large number of different tribes and languages. It is an extremely violent country, where most people live in extreme poverty. It is a place where the law is enforced only sporadically, and often corruptly. And it is a place where traditional tribal values, patriarchal to the core, reign virtually unchallenged among a large part of the population. Remind you of anywhere?

Well, you already suspected that this was at the root of it, didn’t you? You just didn’t want to say so, for fear of being accused of being racist, anti-African or something of that sort.

But it does need to be said, loudly and repeatedly. Women and girls are more likely to be the victims of sexual violence in Africa than almost anywhere else, and the only way to change that is to change the behaviour of African men. By persuasion if possible, but also by enforcing the law.

Rape is an African problem - The Zimbabwe Independent

At least Canadians are being honest about it and are having a national debate about it. This is a good sign because this will ensure that something will get done.

At least Canadians are being honest about it and are having a national debate about it. This is a good sign because this will ensure that something will get done.

That will happen in India too, but it is going to take another 20-50 years, I imagine.

What we are seeing in India now are the first signs of cracks in a system that has condoned and accepted rape as a male entitlement for a thousand years.

the leftist intelligentsia in Sweden - and, I suppose in Finland - are more concerned about pretending that mass immigration is problem free than in tackling rape.

That is utter nonsense - the only people who attack immigration is the extreme right, nor the "leftist intelligentsia", whoever they are.

And the fact is - rape is NOT a migrant issue here, it is a crime largely committed by white men against white women.

There is no 'extreme right' in Sweden. The only nominally right party is Moderaterna - the Moderates - who are about as soft as one can get. The only party critical of uncontrolled mass immigration is the centre left SverigeDemokraterna - Swedish Democrats. I vote for them, mainly because they are also the only anti-EU party.

Of course I did not say the leftist intelligentsia attack mass immigration. Who are they? In Sweden they are the entire media - print and broadcast,public and private. And the vast majority of academics.

Sverigedemokraterna are an extreme right-wing party.

The Sweden Democrats or Swedish Democrats (Swedish: Sverigedemokraterna, SD) are a far-right[4] and right-wing populist[4] political party in Sweden[4][9] that was founded in 1988. SD describes itself as a nationalist movement. Since 2005, its party chairman is Jimmie Åkesson, while Björn Söder is the party secretary and parliamentary group leader. An Anemone hepatica flower (blåsippa) is the official SD logo since 2006.[10] In 2011 the party moderated its profile by also identifying as a social conservative party.

Sweden Democrats - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That will happen in India too, but it is going to take another 20-50 years, I imagine.

What we are seeing in India now are the first signs of cracks in a system that has condoned and accepted rape as a male entitlement for a thousand years.

In India, it is already happening. There is big outrage. I have even posted about it in one of my earlier posts but you being a bigot, do not care about truth. It is the Finland and other hypocrites who will take another 100 years to wake up to the reality.

Vikrant -

I think you may have just about run the irony to the end of the road on this one - it wasn't particularly funny the first time around.

The outrage in India is encouraging, and it is the first sign that India is starting to address rape seriously after a thousand years of acceptance. As I am sure you realise yourself, this process occured in much of the western world during the late 1960's, although rape may never have been as tolerated or embedded within European culture as it still is in Asia today.

Remember - 14% of Sri Lankan men and 14% of Bangladeshi men admit to having raped someone. In Scandinavia that figure would likely be around 1%, possibly lower.

Percentage of men admitting rape:

Papua New Guinea Bougainville Island - 62%
Indonesia Papua Province - 48.6%
Indonesia urban - 26.2%
China urban/rural - 22.2%
Cambodia - 20.4%
Indonesia rural - 19.5%
Sri Lanka - 14.5%
Bangladesh rural - 14.1%
Bangladesh urban - 9.5%
Source: United Nations

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-24021573

Last edited:
Peter F,

I went back and double checked the criteria for rape in the UN statistics. The statistics only includes the incidents of women forced into sexual intercourse against their consent through violence. So the cases like statutory rapes (unless the girl is under 13), etc. are not included.

Please look at the right upper hand side of the statistics and you will see the criteria.

I am not trying to take delight in the fact that European countries have rape epidemic at hand because I believe this is a failure of entire humanity.

I am simply showing the mirror to those white supremacists who believe that every thing is hunky-dory with whites, and Europe being the bastion of whiteness is perfect. That simply is not the case.

Thank you for taking the trouble.

Where did you get the idea that Europe is still the bastion of whiteness?

Way over 10% of Swedes are either first or second generation immigrants. Over 50% of the population of London are FIRST generation immigrants. Two thirds of babies born in London have foreign born mothers. Large parts of all French cities are populated exclusively by Muslims.

It is not your imaginary 'white supremacists'' who ignore the rape problem in Sweden but the liberal elites in government and media who seek to disguise reality: that the previously very low incidence of rape has soared as a direct result of massive immigration

Forum List

Back