Rape - Is it a culture?

I think it is disingenuous to counter facts with speculation. However, I understand the frustration of those who are raised on heavy dose of stereotypes; it can take some time to come to terms with reality but as they say, if there is a will there is a way.

you mean if there is a dick there is a way........:lol:

I think Canadian women (and women in general) need to carry the wider version of that cigar cutter thing.

rape is not about culture.... it is about power and men and their dicks.
Some cultures rape much more then others

rape is still not about culture. It is about power and men and their dicks

though i will agree it is more prevalent in some more then others. And that is only becasue they are allowed to get away with it. Trust me...if this men could get away with more often then they do... i would be a whole lot more prevalent here as well.....

What do you have against men anyway? a very small % of men would get off on forced sex. Who would want that? More than half the pleaser for me is pleasuring the woman, without that I couldn't even get excited, also just so you know Women rape too.

Last edited:
Although rape of women in Canada is quite high but I do not think there is any reported incident of rape of a man (by a woman) in Canada. However, I will admit that I have not done adequate research on this yet.

Last edited:
Although rape of women in Canada is quite high but I do not think there is any reported incident of rape of men (by women) in Canda. However, I will admit that I have not done adequate research on this yet.

Rape of young boys by older women seems to be on the increase. How many stories have there been with female teachers having sex with their students?

Last edited:
Although rape of women in Canada is quite high but I do not think there is any reported incident of rape of men (by women) in Canda. However, I will admit that I have not done adequate research on this yet.

Rape of young boys buy older women seems to be on the increase. How many stories have there been with female teachers having sex with their students?

Have there been such incidents in Canada? I must have missed it.

Rape of young boys buy older women seems to be on the increase. How many stories have there been with female teachers having sex with their students?

Have there been such incidents in Canada? I must have missed it.

There have been plenty here in the U.S.

Rape of young boys by older women seems to be on the increase. How many stories have there been with female teachers having sex with their students?

That action is not considered forcible, rape is an act of violence, having sex even if the partner is a minor is statutory rape, which is not the same as rape as an assault.

That action is not considered forcible, rape is an act of violence, having sex even if the partner is a minor is statutory rape, which is not the same as rape as an assault.

Stats don't differentiate between the two, also while most boys may enjoy it some will get screwed up psychologically.

There have been around 1% of the number of male on female rapes.

Which makes your example look desperate, to say the least.

I just looked at the rape statistics for Finland for 2011. Per 100K people, 60 women get raped. That is more than entire South East Asia combined.

Crime and criminal justice statistics

Rape is a serious problem in European countries.

Um....I suggest you look at the figures again and come back and change your post.

I could humiliate you here, but I'll give you the opportunity to correct your error first.

I just looked at the rape statistics for Finland for 2011. Per 100K people, 60 women get raped. That is more than entire South East Asia combined.

Crime and criminal justice statistics

Rape is a serious problem in European countries.

Um....I suggest you look at the figures again and come back and change your post.

I could humiliate you here, but I'll give you the opportunity to correct your error first.

I have noted a pattern in your posting that reflects dishonesty and lack of knowledge. For example you claimed to be journalist and did not know that SEATO has been dead for years till I pointed that out to you. After that incident, I have placed you in the category of a troll. You are not worth my time.

Desperate to do what genus?

[MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION],

Don't encourage this guy by calling him a genius. He would think that you meant it.

Desperate to distract posters from the fact that a rape is generally a crime committed by men against women.

For a guy very to point out that gun crime statistics need to be looked at by race, looking at rape by gender should be fairly obvious.

Forum List

Back