Rand Paul gets standing ovation at UC Berkeley.

Rand Paul got standing ovations and kicked butt at CPAC. Now, let's go to the complete opposite side of the political spectrum; Rand Paul went to speak at UC Berkeley and got standing ovations. Oh, and Rand plans to speak before the NAACP. Rand got standing ovations from students at arguably the most leftist area in America, Berkeley. With that in mind, I highly doubt any Democrat can beat Rand Paul if he runs for president. Rand Paul has more to worry about from the Republican Party by being stabbed in the back by the likes of America-hating trash like Karl Rove and his establishment thugs.

http://o.dailycaller.com/all/2014-03-19-rand-paul-gets-standing-ovation-at-berkeley-your-right-to-privacy-is-under-assault#1

Dats what I'm talkin' 'bout!!!!

Go ahead. Vote for another loser...again. He will lose the womens' vote and just remember, roughly 60% of the voters in America are....women.

By the numbers: Women voters - CNN.com

Rand Paul got standing ovations and kicked butt at CPAC. Now, let's go to the complete opposite side of the political spectrum; Rand Paul went to speak at UC Berkeley and got standing ovations. Oh, and Rand plans to speak before the NAACP. Rand got standing ovations from students at arguably the most leftist area in America, Berkeley. With that in mind, I highly doubt any Democrat can beat Rand Paul if he runs for president. Rand Paul has more to worry about from the Republican Party by being stabbed in the back by the likes of America-hating trash like Karl Rove and his establishment thugs.

http://o.dailycaller.com/all/2014-03-19-rand-paul-gets-standing-ovation-at-berkeley-your-right-to-privacy-is-under-assault#1

Did he speak on abortion, the right for a woman to choose and a plan for health care reform? Didn't think so.

He sucked up to Edward Snowden's fans of which he is the left wing darling.

And in 2016 there's millions of women in this country who have more immediate needs than what the CIA and the NSA are up to.

Thanks for amusing me for about 25 seconds.

exactly why does the government (us the taxpayers) owe you free abortions and free birth control?

Here's an idea, don't want to be pregnant----don't screw. or put a rubber on the dude before you let him into your vagina.

you leeches make me sick.

Did he speak on abortion, the right for a woman to choose and a plan for health care reform? Didn't think so.

And in 2016 there's millions of women in this country who have more immediate needs than what the CIA and the NSA are up to.

I'm sorry, but women who are permitted by law in all 50 states to have access to abortions is somehow more urgent than the NSA sucking up every bit of data from every person in the United States with no oversight whatsoever? How is that possible?

He sucked up to Edward Snowden's fans. And in 2016 there's millions of women in this country who have more immediate needs than what the CIA and the NSA are up to.

You were amused, 25 seconds is well beyond your normal attention span. I am curious as to why it confused you that he isn't running as a liberal Democrat, is that really what you were expecting?

Nope.

From the article: (Looks like they were quoting my post, doesn't it?):

"""That Paul decided to take his libertarian-leaning message to one of the most liberal campuses in the country is no mistake. He is actively making an effort to appear before crowds that have not been supportive of Republicans to demonstrate his ability to appeal to a broader electorate."""

I suspect Randy will be the GOP candidate, but he really is trying to fix the fuck-up he made with the left when he called Bill Clinton a "predator". Or did you miss that? Such a cheap shot at Hillary Clinton. What a whore this boy is.

I've seen nothing that indicates his attacks against Bill Clinton have hurt him at all. Source?

I'm sorry, but women who are permitted by law in all 50 states to have access to abortions is somehow more urgent than the NSA sucking up every bit of data from every person in the United States with no oversight whatsoever? How is that possible?

NTPP is the USMB representative of the Sandra Fluke fan club. Their motto: screw all you want and whoever you want, the govt will kill the kid for you if you get knocked up"

exactly why does the government (us the taxpayers) owe you free abortions and free birth control?

Here's an idea, don't want to be pregnant----don't screw. or put a rubber on the dude before you let him into your vagina.

Excuse me, where did I say it should be free? I'll wait right here for your response. Not going anywhere. Looking forward to this....

(I think I hear crickets already....

Conservatism rocks!!!!!!

You were amused, 25 seconds is well beyond your normal attention span. I am curious as to why it confused you that he isn't running as a liberal Democrat, is that really what you were expecting?

Nope.

"""That Paul decided to take his libertarian-leaning message to one of the most liberal campuses in the country is no mistake. He is actively making an effort to appear before crowds that have not been supportive of Republicans to demonstrate his ability to appeal to a broader electorate."""

I suspect Randy will be the GOP candidate, but he really is trying to fix the fuck-up he made with the left when he called Bill Clinton a "predator". Or did you miss that? Such a cheap shot at Hillary Clinton. What a whore this boy is.

I've seen nothing that indicates his attacks against Bill Clinton have hurt him at all. Source?

Where did I say it hurt Bill Clinton? I said it was a cheap shot. And it was. But you can't unring a bell, no matter how hard he tries. And then he doubled down instead of just STFU after he said it. So now he's gone to California to suck up.

Think he would have gotten a standing ovation at Berkeley over this little bit of bullshit from a few years ago?

Last edited by a moderator:

Excuse me, where did I say it should be free? I'll wait right here for your response. Not going anywhere. Looking forward to this....

So, you want abortion to be legal but you don't want the govt to pay for any of them? really? you want ghetto women with 14 kids to pay to abort the 15th one?

same with BC, you don't want it free? Bullshit. you are lying.

This is interesting. Rand Paul scares the living shit out of our liberal posters.

liberalism is dying, the failed experiment is over. event he kids at Berkley can see that.

time to return to freedom-----------and for you libs, real freedom includes both the freedom to succeed and the freedom to fail. you are guaranteed equal opportunity, not equal results.

So, you want abortion to be legal but you don't want the govt to pay for any of them? really? you want ghetto women with 14 kids to pay to abort the 15th one?

same with BC, you don't want it free? Bullshit. you are lying.

Where did I say it should be free? Answer the question. Calling me a liar just makes you look sorrier than you are already.

This is interesting. Rand Paul scares the living shit out of our liberal posters.

liberalism is dying, the failed experiment is over. event he kids at Berkley can see that.

time to return to freedom-----------and for you libs, real freedom includes both the freedom to succeed and the freedom to fail. you are guaranteed equal opportunity, not equal results.

My, your reach certainly exceeds your grasp. Sarah Palin would bitch slap you for "makin' stuff up".

Rand Paul doesn't scare me. But if another Bush runs for office I will definitely start to worry.

Question for you little cheerleaders in short boy-skirts: Where is Ron Paul? Why doesn't he come out and do some stand-up for his son?

Answer: Because Ron Paul can't stand the Tea Party and his boy is in bed with them up to his curly locks.

Rand got standing ovations from students at arguably the most leftist area in America, Berkeley. With that in mind, I highly doubt any Democrat can beat Rand Paul if he runs for president. Rand Paul has more to worry about from the Republican Party by being stabbed in the back by the likes of America-hating trash like Karl Rove and his establishment thugs.

Yes, even the far left is sick of the lunatic left and the middle is sidestepping to the right. And, people on the right are sick of the Rove/Cheney lunatic right and are sidestepping to the left.

Anyone interested in winning the key middle votes needs to scrape off those lunatic agendas and take a good look at the ruling thoughts of pragmatism spreading their roots through a disgusted and fed up mass in the center. ie: anyone embracing fracking, war, denial of universal healthcare or more tax breaks for CEOs is going to tank. Anyone embracing gay marriage, oppression of blue collar christian values or excessive kumbaya-fascism and "youth platforms" is also going to tank.

Scrape it off. Scrape it off or die politically. The writing is on the wall..

Last edited:
Nope.

Where did I say it hurt Bill Clinton? I said it was a cheap shot. And it was. But you can't unring a bell, no matter how hard he tries. And then he doubled down instead of just STFU after he said it. So now he's gone to California to suck up.

Think he would have gotten a standing ovation at Berkeley over this little bit of bullshit from a few years ago?

Clinton was a predator. Paul is right.

Nope.

You claimed it hurt Rand. I was referring to that. Cheap shot or not, it doesn't seem to have hurt him, Rand, in the least.

Rand Paul panders at Berkeley

We saw the same thing the last time the Rs started lining up to get crammed into the Clown Car. He lies, gets followers, goes back to telling the truth and people back off.

NEXT!

Personally, I hope he goes for it.

I hope they all go for it cuz the more clowns in the Clown Car, the merrier.

And, remember the last time ... They all turned on each other. Great fun was had by all.

And, America voted Democrat.

:)

My, your reach certainly exceeds your grasp. Sarah Palin would bitch slap you for "makin' stuff up".

Rand Paul doesn't scare me. But if another Bush runs for office I will definitely start to worry.

Question for you little cheerleaders in short boy-skirts: Where is Ron Paul? Why doesn't he come out and do some stand-up for his son?

Answer: Because Ron Paul can't stand the Tea Party and his boy is in bed with them up to his curly locks.

He scares the living crap out of you. You're just putting on the charade trying to hold it together.

Same reason not one Republican remembers who George Bush is ...............................

But, some rw's are dumb enough to think that Rand is the clone of Ron.

And vice versa.

Rand Paul panders at Berkeley

We saw the same thing the last time the Rs started lining up to get crammed into the Clown Car. He lies, gets followers, goes back to telling the truth and people back off.

NEXT!

Personally, I hope he goes for it.

I hope they all go for it cuz the more clowns in the Clown Car, the merrier.

And, remember the last time ... They all turned on each other. Great fun was had by all.

And, America voted Democrat.

:)

Rand does tend to pander, but this is one issue he's been remarkably consistent on. To say that he's simply pandering is nonsense.

Forum List

Back