Rand Paul gets standing ovation at UC Berkeley.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Rand Paul got standing ovations and kicked butt at CPAC. Now, let's go to the complete opposite side of the political spectrum; Rand Paul went to speak at UC Berkeley and got standing ovations. Oh, and Rand plans to speak before the NAACP. Rand got standing ovations from students at arguably the most leftist area in America, Berkeley. With that in mind, I highly doubt any Democrat can beat Rand Paul if he runs for president. Rand Paul has more to worry about from the Republican Party by being stabbed in the back by the likes of America-hating trash like Karl Rove and his establishment thugs.

http://o.dailycaller.com/all/2014-03-19-rand-paul-gets-standing-ovation-at-berkeley-your-right-to-privacy-is-under-assault#1

Last edited:
Rand Paul got standing ovations and kicked butt at CPAC. Now, let's go to the complete opposite side of the political spectrum; Rand Paul went to speak at UC Berkeley and got standing ovations. Oh, and Rand plans to speak before the NAACP. Rand got standing ovations from students at arguably the most leftist area in America, Berkeley. With that in mind, I highly doubt any Democrat can beat Rand Paul if he runs for president. Rand Paul has more to worry about from the Republican Party by being stabbed in the back by the likes of America-hating trash like Karl Rove and his establishment thugs.

http://o.dailycaller.com/all/2014-03-19-rand-paul-gets-standing-ovation-at-berkeley-your-right-to-privacy-is-under-assault#1

Young liberals cheering for Rand Paul and rejecting Obamacare by not signing up. I think real change is in the air.

I am sick of the moderate Republicans who go along with anything in hopes of keeping their job. We desperately need someone with a backbone who is loyal to America and our values.

And understandably so.

Liberals would love nothing more than to have Rand Paul as the GOP presidential nominee, guaranteeing them a democrat in the WH come 2017.

Since any other nominee is guaranteed to yield the same result, I'll take my chances with Rand Paul.

Nothing frightens Authoritarian scum more than a Classical Liberal like Rand Paul.

And understandably so.

Liberals would love nothing more than to have Rand Paul as the GOP presidential nominee, guaranteeing them a democrat in the WH come 2017.

Really? Well then, going by your convoluted rant, the city of Berkely will have to plan on forming waiting lists for tickets to the California Memorial Stadium for when Jeb Bush visits. Jeb should get more standing ovations and cheers than the Cal Bears would get for a game winning touchdown in a bowl game!!! I'm sure there will be zero protests when he comes, because after all, they would want to make sure the right candidate (Bush) wins so the Democrat candidate has an easy path to the White House.

Thanks for the desperation reply C_Clayton

Last edited:
Just say NO to small government and yes to smart, efficient government!

:cuckoo:

We need to go back to the 1980s and maybe the 60's. We need a strong government to make the right investments in our future.

Fuck stupid small government:eusa_hand:

The problem here you ignorant progressive fuck... Is many of the programs started in the 60's and beyond kept growing into the abyss of failure and debt we have today.

People like you destroy the world for entire generations of innocents. Just stop trying to live everyone's life for them.

Rand basically said the same thing that Feinstein said about the CIA spying on congress. Of course they liked that ... who wouldn't?

And understandably so.

Since any other nominee is guaranteed to yield the same result, I'll take my chances with Rand Paul.

Nothing frightens Authoritarian scum more than a Classical Liberal like Rand Paul.

True.

Rand Paul is a "Classical" Liberal.

He would like to see Black Americans back in chains, women barefoot and pregnant and white Christian landowners ruling this country.

True story.

And understandably so.

True.

Rand Paul is a "Classical" Liberal.

He would like to see Black Americans back in chains, women barefoot and pregnant and white Christian landowners ruling this country.

True story.

Link to you having more than one working brain cell?

Forum List

Back