Democrat says stupid things

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
OK, not just any Democrat. But Charlie "Tax Cheat" Rangel, sounding off about his displeasure with Obama. Why? Seems Obama thought he could work with Republicans and the Tea Party. The Tea Party has the Confederate flag. So they're racists. And of course "mean". No, I'm not making that up.
Democrat Says Republicans Oppose Obama Because They’re Part of the Confederacy …Or Something

i have a question for charlie and all liberals because im curious. Why is it every black republican wins a majority white district and every black democrat only wins in majority black districts?

Last edited:
OK, not just any Democrat. But Charlie "Tax Cheat" Rangel, sounding off about his displeasure with Obama. Why? Seems Obama thought he could work with Republicans and the Tea Party. The Tea Party has the Confederate flag. So they're racists. And of course "mean". No, I'm not making that up.
Democrat Says Republicans Oppose Obama Because They’re Part of the Confederacy …Or Something

i have a question for charlie and all liberals because im curious. Why is it every black republican wins a majority white district and every black democrat only wins in majority black districts?

Democrats are racists.

A second question is why do democrats create majority black districts i the first place? We know they can win in republican districts without a large black vote. Why do they promote segregation, like black districts to win. Im just stunned when you think of it from that perspective.

I mean if republicans are so racist how in the hell does tim scott become a senator from south carolina as a republican. All the republicans in the state voted for him.

Curious minds want to knwo.

Bullshit.jpg

What do you actually expect the President to do exactly?

Remember, he has the executive power, not the legislative power and not the judiciary power. He cannot make laws, he cannot interpret laws. What does he do then?

The Constitution Article 2 Section 1 merely states this

Section 2 gives him the job of C-in-C of the armed forces.

It also gives him the power to make treaties, with the help of the Senate and nominates ambassadors, judges, etc.

Section 3 is to give a state of the union address.

So, which of these things is he doing badly?

C-in-C and making treaties are foreign affairs, which make him especially powerful in this field.

He can appoint judges, that's about the power at home.

Sure, the President's executive powers allow him to do certain things, but for the most part what people expect of him are things like running the economy, does he actually run the economy? I'd say no, he can do a few things to try and help, he can try and convince Congress on what to do, but Congress has far more power.

He has Obamacare, but the reality is that he has had to use congress to get this through.

Often I wonder what people think the President is, he's not like the PM in the UK, or the Chancellor in Germany, the President in France.

Rangel was censured for ethics violations and yet the Dems cheered him when he gave a speech after that. He also made a stupid remark about "not dealing with little people" when asked about how the average people saw him.

He is arrogant with nothing to be arrogant about. He appears to be mimicking Al Sharpton with his race baiting comment. They never point out actual instances of racism and just throw around the accusation when anyone disagrees with Obama. Somehow, they justify their vicious attacks on black conservatives and they are far worse to black Republicans than white Republicans.

Then there's Sheila Jackson Lee, who has said so many stupid things I can't count them all. And people actually vote for her.

Of course, Hank Johnson thinks Guam would tip over if the military send more people and equipment there.

Pelosi leads the way with stupid comments. From 'we have to pass it to find out what's in it' to being angry that people are calling it Obamacare instead of affordable health care, she is one batshit crazy bitch. She also thinks Obama is bipartisan and she thinks Dems should run on Obamacare. Sorry, I can't call it affordable because too many of us are paying way more than before and it's going to get worse.

Reid is so full of shit and says the most incredibly stupid things. Accusing patients across the country of lying about losing their health care insurance was a low blow that will come back and bite him in his lying ass.

Jay Carney is aging fast, likely because of knowingly repeating bullshit on a daily basis trying to do damage control for the Obama administration. That is an impossible job.

Of course, Obama isn't to be left off the list. His broken promises and weeny ass approach to dealing with real problems is pathetic. Talk about junior varsity! We have a JV president.

Hillary was once Obama's worst enemy and she dug up the birth certificate stuff and the goons that Obama was pals with over the years. She would throw anyone under the bus for the sake of her career. Her past shows unethical behavior, which no liberal would dare speak of now. Her participation in the Benghazi cover up is unforgivable. "What difference does it make at this point?" A lot, Hillary, a whole lot.

Yea, there are some on the right that are pea brains, but that would be another thread and I'd start with Boehner.

I hope we get some strong candidates. The left is already in attack mode and far too many people will fall for the bullshit again.

Last edited:

Bullshit.jpg

Mind putting a little effort into that and countering the claim? From everything I can see the claim is true. The repubs have the only black senator in the chamber among other minorities in the congress, governors and congress members not representing a district that has their race as the primary reason they get the votes.

The dems live for minority votes and their reps only come from those districts. Defend away if you have the fortitude to do so.

What do you actually expect the President to do exactly?

Remember, he has the executive power, not the legislative power and not the judiciary power. He cannot make laws, he cannot interpret laws. What does he do then?

The Constitution Article 2 Section 1 merely states this

Section 2 gives him the job of C-in-C of the armed forces.

It also gives him the power to make treaties, with the help of the Senate and nominates ambassadors, judges, etc.

Section 3 is to give a state of the union address.

So, which of these things is he doing badly?

C-in-C and making treaties are foreign affairs, which make him especially powerful in this field.

He can appoint judges, that's about the power at home.

Sure, the President's executive powers allow him to do certain things, but for the most part what people expect of him are things like running the economy, does he actually run the economy? I'd say no, he can do a few things to try and help, he can try and convince Congress on what to do, but Congress has far more power.

He has Obamacare, but the reality is that he has had to use congress to get this through.

Often I wonder what people think the President is, he's not like the PM in the UK, or the Chancellor in Germany, the President in France.

What the fuck are you talking about? He's already changed the ObomaCare law UNCONSTITUTIONALLY!!

"The president’s recent decision to delay the employer mandate – again – is another of the Obama administration’s actions that have significantly changed the health overhaul law since it was enacted nearly four years ago.

By our count at the Galen Institute, this is the 18th major change to the law that the administration has made unilaterally and often in direct contradiction to legislative language."

Thirty-five Changes To Obamacare...So Far - Forbes

The repubs have the only black senator in the chamber among other minorities in the congress, governors and congress members not representing a district that has their race as the primary reason they get the votes.

The dems live for minority votes and their reps only come from those districts. Defend away if you have the fortitude to do so.

The Dems have a black man in the white house. Last I checked America is not a 'majority black district.'

:rolleyes:

i am sorry, i can not reply or i will be called a racist :lmao: ........., like..., i could give a big stinking fucking shit. :lmao: .... :lmao: .... :lmao: .... :lmao: .... :lmao: .... :lmao: .... :lmao: .... :lmao: :up:

besides, i am NOT a brain dead liberfool... :lmao:

I don't know, but are you referring to Congress? If so how many Black Republican Congressmen and Women are there in the House of Representatives? What years are you referring to?

Forum List

Back