Rand Paul gets standing ovation at UC Berkeley.

I've seen nothing that indicates his attacks against Bill Clinton have hurt him at all. Source?

Where did I say it hurt Bill Clinton? I said it was a cheap shot. And it was. But you can't unring a bell, no matter how hard he tries. And then he doubled down instead of just STFU after he said it. So now he's gone to California to suck up.

Think he would have gotten a standing ovation at Berkeley over this little bit of bullshit from a few years ago?

You claimed it hurt Rand. I was referring to that. Cheap shot or not, it doesn't seem to have hurt him, Rand, in the least.

Think so? Guess you've never heard of his wife, Hillary and the people who will be voting for her in 2016.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is interesting. Rand Paul scares the living shit out of our liberal posters.

liberalism is dying, the failed experiment is over. event he kids at Berkley can see that.

time to return to freedom-----------and for you libs, real freedom includes both the freedom to succeed and the freedom to fail. you are guaranteed equal opportunity, not equal results.

My, your reach certainly exceeds your grasp. Sarah Palin would bitch slap you for "makin' stuff up".

Rand Paul doesn't scare me. But if another Bush runs for office I will definitely start to worry.

Question for you little cheerleaders in short boy-skirts: Where is Ron Paul? Why doesn't he come out and do some stand-up for his son?

Answer: Because Ron Paul can't stand the Tea Party and his boy is in bed with them up to his curly locks.

He scares the living crap out of you. You're just putting on the charade trying to hold it together.

That's it. You're a genius.

Rand Paul panders at Berkeley

We saw the same thing the last time the Rs started lining up to get crammed into the Clown Car. He lies, gets followers, goes back to telling the truth and people back off.

NEXT!

Personally, I hope he goes for it.

I hope they all go for it cuz the more clowns in the Clown Car, the merrier.

And, remember the last time ... They all turned on each other. Great fun was had by all.

And, America voted Democrat.

:)

Rand does tend to pander, but this is one issue he's been remarkably consistent on. To say that he's simply pandering is nonsense.

Gee, standing up and parroting Edward Snowden. Yup, takes a Rhodes Scholar to do that.

Where did I say it hurt Bill Clinton? I said it was a cheap shot. And it was. But you can't unring a bell, no matter how hard he tries. And then he doubled down instead of just STFU after he said it. So now he's gone to California to suck up.

Think he would have gotten a standing ovation at Berkeley over this little bit of bullshit from a few years ago?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-a_VLOTzsk

You claimed it hurt Rand. I was referring to that. Cheap shot or not, it doesn't seem to have hurt him, Rand, in the least.

Think so? Guess you've never heard of his wife, Hillary and the people who will be voting for her in 2016.

It's not a question of whether Hillary is more popular, objectively true, but whether his comments regarding Bill Clinton hurt him. I've seen no evidence to indicate that it has.

This is interesting. Rand Paul scares the living shit out of our liberal posters.

liberalism is dying, the failed experiment is over. event he kids at Berkley can see that.

time to return to freedom-----------and for you libs, real freedom includes both the freedom to succeed and the freedom to fail. you are guaranteed equal opportunity, not equal results.

My, your reach certainly exceeds your grasp. Sarah Palin would bitch slap you for "makin' stuff up".

Rand Paul doesn't scare me. But if another Bush runs for office I will definitely start to worry.

Question for you little cheerleaders in short boy-skirts: Where is Ron Paul? Why doesn't he come out and do some stand-up for his son?

Answer: Because Ron Paul can't stand the Tea Party and his boy is in bed with them up to his curly locks.

Same reason not one Republican remembers who George Bush is ...............................

But, some rw's are dumb enough to think that Rand is the clone of Ron.

And vice versa.

No comparison. Ron Paul, love him or hate him, did not pander, did not work the crowd, stayed on track and didn't kiss ass. I'm sure he's wondering how he spawned this trollope of the Tea Baggers.

Rand Paul panders at Berkeley

We saw the same thing the last time the Rs started lining up to get crammed into the Clown Car. He lies, gets followers, goes back to telling the truth and people back off.

NEXT!

Personally, I hope he goes for it.

I hope they all go for it cuz the more clowns in the Clown Car, the merrier.

And, remember the last time ... They all turned on each other. Great fun was had by all.

And, America voted Democrat.

:)

Rand does tend to pander, but this is one issue he's been remarkably consistent on. To say that he's simply pandering is nonsense.

Gee, standing up and parroting Edward Snowden. Yup, takes a Rhodes Scholar to do that.

The issue is pandering, not intelligence.

It's not a question of whether Hillary is more popular, objectively true, but whether his comments regarding Bill Clinton hurt him. I've seen no evidence to indicate that it has.

You will in 2016. And the blowback will be vicious. The Clintons are infinitely patient with their revenge, which they always serve cold.

You will in 2016. And the blowback will be vicious. The Clintons are infinitely patient with their revenge, which they always serve cold.

And yet you claimed that it already hurt Rand. Now you're saying it will in the future.

Benghazi already did her in along with her inexperience.

I do hope Rand gets the Republican nomination, not because I think he can win, but because he will further the shift in political alignment, pushing neo-cons and statists liberals to the same side of things, where they belong.

Same reason not one Republican remembers who George Bush is ...............................

And vice versa.

No comparison. Ron Paul, love him or hate him, did not pander, did not work the crowd, stayed on track and didn't kiss ass. I'm sure he's wondering how he spawned this trollope of the Tea Baggers.

I agree.

But there are those who think they are interchangeable. Or so I have read.

And vice versa.

I agree.

But there are those who think they are interchangeable. Or so I have read.

They aren't paying attention. Ron Paul was not a whiner in 2012 when he complained that the press was largely blocking him and giving more attention to other candidates. They were. He did not make for interesting television, and the media goes for ratings. Rand Paul understands he has to create a higher profile to avoid that trap, but compared to his dad, he just plain sold out.

They aren't paying attention. Ron Paul was not a whiner in 2012 when he complained that the press was largely blocking him and giving more attention to other candidates. They were. He did not make for interesting television, and the media goes for ratings. Rand Paul understands he has to create a higher profile to avoid that trap, but compared to his dad, he just plain sold out.
He didn't stand a chance to win. He did very poorly in the debates, too much like the crazy uncle you laugh about. That's why he didn't get the coverage. He comes across as being shrill and hysterical and way too old so it was never going to happen.

And vice versa.

Oh please, no one panders like democrats. Hilary Clinton and her fake southern accent when talking to blacks, it's a fucking joke and of course they have issues for specific groups instead of for all people

And vice versa.

Oh please, no one panders like democrats. Hilary Clinton and her fake southern accent when talking to blacks, it's a fucking joke and of course they have issues for specific groups instead of for all people

No political party has a monopoly on pandering.

Both do it and there is no difference in volume.

It's just a lot easier to spot when someone is pandering to someone else .... it's not quite as easy to spot when someone is pandering to you.

And yet you claimed that it already hurt Rand. Now you're saying it will in the future.

He'll get it right one of these days.

And vice versa.

Gore was big on that phony accent when he was in a black church....

Cozying up to the liberal kooks at UC-Berkeley won't win many conservative voters that had thoughts about voting for Rand Paul.

Becoming a kook like his dad is a dead end career.

Forum List

Back