Zone1 Antisemitic Leftists at Berkeley force Jews to evacuate an event

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
An angry group of Jew-haters broke into a theater at Berkeley, where an IDF soldier was going to speak, and violently forced Jewish students out of the room, shutting down the event.

And for liberals who insist this is only about Israel, and not antisemitism, the students were spit on and taunted with calls of “Jew, Jew, Jew!”

We have GOT to stop the Jew-hate being brainwashed into the heads of students at liberal universities. This hate is being spread by big Arab donations.

It was also the so-called intellectual class in Germany who facilitated the anti-semitism that continued to expand. It is being reborn in the West with the same people who say they are sophisticated meanwhile they are the least curious lot in society and their ability to dissect complex social issues and history is severely lacking.

Jew haters? No, Antisemitism? No! That doesn't work this time, and it's no longer credible for the future. The Zionist regime, in collusion with America has created a reputation of being responsible for one of the largest purposeful genocides in history.
They were screaming “Jew, Jew, Jew” and spitting on Jewish students’ faces. Your denial won’t work this time, leftist. We’re all on to you. Your lie about “genocide” is driven by antisemitism.

They were screaming “Jew, Jew, Jew” and spitting on Jewish students’ faces. Your denial won’t work this time, leftist. We’re all on to you. Your lie about “genocide” is driven by antisemitism.
It's as if the Jewish students were responsible for not condemning the genocide in their name! Do you support it too Lisa, by your efforts to deny it's happening?

It's as if the Jewish students were responsible for not condemning the genocide in their name! Do you support it too Lisa, by your efforts to deny it's happening?
There is no genocide, and it is disgusting that you are blaming the Jewish students for what the antisemites did to them. All you’re doing by jumping on to this thread to condemn Jews is show how strong the antisemitism Is from the Left.

Now have a good day before I say something inappropriate for Zone 1.

An angry group of Jew-haters broke into a theater at Berkeley, where an IDF soldier was going to speak, and violently forced Jewish students out of the room, shutting down the event.

And for liberals who insist this is only about Israel, and not antisemitism, the students were spit on and taunted with calls of “Jew, Jew, Jew!”

We have GOT to stop the Jew-hate being brainwashed into the heads of students at liberal universities. This hate is being spread by big Arab donations.

clearly, anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism are two different things...

Jewish people who won't stand up against the genocide, can consider that they own a share of it. If this leads to persecution of the Jewish people then they have to understand that they made their choice to be outcasts from the rest of civilization.

Is the guilt squarely on the shoulders of all Jews, or is it justly limited to the evil Zionist minority?

It's no longer an easy question!

The only answer is in hearing Jews condemn genocide of the Palestinian civilian population.

The only answer is in hearing Jews condemn genocide of the Palestinian civilian population.
If such a thing were happening, I would condemn it.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for the Palestinians and their supporters to condemn the Oct 7 invasion, murders and kidnappings. And, by your logic, I can expand this to all Muslims.

Jewish people who won't stand up against the genocide, can consider that they own a share of it. If this leads to persecution of the Jewish people then they have to understand that they made their choice to be outcasts from the rest of civilization.

Is the guilt squarely on the shoulders of all Jews, or is it justly limited to the evil Zionist minority?

I said….have a good day. I’m fed up with the vicious antisemitism being spread from the Left, and I don’t need to engage any further with you. You’ve already proven the fact.

If such a thing were happening, I would condemn it.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for the Palestinians and their supporters to condemn the Oct 7 invasion, murders and kidnappings.
Not only is it not happening, but Israelis are taking steps to help evacuate the Palestinians - the very Palestinians who supported the massacre against them. Shows the moral superiority of the Jews.

Not only is it not happening, but Israelis are taking steps to help evacuate the Palestinians - the very Palestinians who supported the massacre against them. Shows the moral superiority of the Jews.
Israel is delivering aid (by truck and by air drop), providing power to hospitals, still caring for sick Arabs in Israeli hospitals, and doing all sorts of stuff that no other nation has been expected to do or has done in war time. No one cares -- hate feeds on itself.

There is no Palestinian civilian population.

It was also the so-called intellectual class in Germany who facilitated the anti-semitism that continued to expand. It is being reborn in the West with the same people who say they are sophisticated meanwhile they are the least curious lot in society and their ability to dissect complex social issues and history is severely lacking.

Hitler shut down 90% of German newspapers.

Nope. Hitler got rid of doctors, lawyers, clergy, professors... Basically anyone with an education to oppose his crap. You should learn some history. Trump loves the uneducated.

Hitler shut down 90% of German newspapers.

Nope. Hitler got rid of doctors, lawyers, clergy, professors... Basically anyone with an education to oppose his crap. You should learn some history. Trump loves the uneducated.
Do your own research, I have read and seen too much to believe your statement.

Where do you think Hitler even obtained his ideals of race superiority? It was the educated and elite who promoted these ideals. You have heard of Dawinism I'm sure. What we may view as a well known theory wasn't being bandied about at the local pub among the working class and poor. The educated and elite promoted this dodgy "science" as facts.

It was the educated who assisted him with his propaganda and their deep pockets helped fund him. Do some research on those who visited Germany and spoke glowingly of him, all in the elite class, even King George!

There is no question he had broad support among all classes, this was helped by the suffering that Germany had experienced due to the Treaty of Versailles. The shadow behind all of his evil were those who had the means and "sophistication". Some of these intellects even moved into the abandoned homes of those Jews who were sent on trains to concentration camps.

Do you think it was the poor and uneducated who stole and pillaged from these victims? Hitler definitely used his means to manipulate and even offer benefits to the poor farmers etc, but that was primarily him saying "I will protect you from the Communists".

Last edited:
Do your own research, I have read and seen too much to believe your statement.

Where do you think Hitler even obtained his ideals of race superiority? It was the educated and elite who promoted these ideals. You have heard of Dawinism I'm sure. What we may view as a well known theory wasn't being bandied about at the local pub among the working class and poor. The educated and elite promoted this dodgy "science" as facts.

It was the educated who assisted him with his propaganda and their deep pockets helped fund him. Do some research on those who visited Germany and spoke glowingly of him, all in the elite class, even King George!

There is no question he had broad support among all classes, this was helped by the suffering that Germany had experienced due to the Treaty of Versailles. The shadow behind all of his evil were those who had the means and "sophistication". Some of these intellects even moved into the abandoned homes of those Jews who were sent on trains to concentration camps.

Do you think it was the poor and uneducated who stole and pillaged from these victims? Hitler definitely used his means to manipulate and even offer benefits to the poor farmers etc, but that was primarily him saying "I will protect you from the Communists".

Hitler wasn't elite. Lolo 🤣🤣🤣😂 He was a low class upstart... Trash like Trump.

Hitler got rid of anyone with an education..

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back