Rally Around Trump

There are a significant amount of Republicans who will not support him and that goes the same for independent voters. He's a garbage human being and so are the members of his cult. If he's the nominee I'll be voting for RFK Jr.
Voting for RFK Jr. is a wasted vote. He has no chance of winning.

It is time for all GOP voters to rally around Donald Trump. He has the policies that will be effective for our country and is also a peace candidate. I plan on supporting him in 2024.
BS. His policies weren't effective the first time and members of his administration saved us from wars and having the military policing our streets.

There are a significant amount of Republicans who will not support him and that goes the same for independent voters. He's a garbage human being and so are the members of his cult. If he's the nominee I'll be voting for RFK Jr.
Why are you voting for RFK Jr? It can't be because you want someone young because he's 70. As for his policies, he has none. He's a male Tulsi Gabbard, but at least Gabbard is pretty.

I can see us doing that.
Of course you can. But, you don't let Trump question elections while you're perfectly fine with Democrats questioning elections, as they have for decades. No one ever gets charged for it though, other than Trump.

He is the only one that can restore sanity and responsibility.
That's true and to do that will include getting around the crooked media, overcoming the education systems propaganda and navigating the shark infested waters of the DOJ. Trump is the only guy that can pull that off and save this country, MAGA

It is time for all GOP voters to rally around Donald Trump. He has the policies that will be effective for our country and is also a peace candidate. I plan on supporting him in 2024.
Hilarious considering that he only received 51% of the republic votes in Iowa.

Or the state that has Idiots Out Walking Around.

Trump will be put out to pasture in a prison yard.

Forum List

Back