Rainin like a mofo....

And with a high tide.. my little island is getting smaller tonight..

Stay safe dude and hope everything works out for you. I'm also going to get hit by this storm, though it won't be as strong.

Thanks... all well here... got some flooding but everything is A-O-K. My wife doesnt let me do crazy shit anymore since I fell off my three story roof a few years back...

oh man---you too----I still got a sore hip from sliding off a two story tin roof ! :lol:
Glad you're ok and hope FL is battening down the hatches !!

oh man---you too----I still got a sore hip from sliding off a two story tin roof ! :lol:

Unless something's changed since I lived there, Floridians for the most part know how to "batten down the hatches."

You can't live there without living with the hurricanes.

Yeah.. I hear it s a common injury.. Helps me out with the "he who dies with the most titanium wins" theory..

As far as Florida battening hatches.. whew.. Ike is up to a cat 4.. looks like it might go round florida yet possibly clip the panhandle.... those gitmo cats might need to start tieing a thing or two down however..

Unless something's changed since I lived there, Floridians for the most part know how to "batten down the hatches."

You can't live there without living with the hurricanes.

Lived here in FL all my life...Hurricanes are part of life.

Today our weathers is quite pretty though... in my area anyway\\

stay safe jeep

And with a high tide.. my little island is getting smaller tonight..

That sucks man. Stay safe. I went through Hurricane Hanna last night. I threw a party, lol, cause it was only 40mph winds. Turned into mud wrestling in my back yard once downtown flooded. See if you can top my good time with your measly little Hurricane Ike, hehe.

That sucks man. Stay safe. I went through Hurricane Hanna last night. I threw a party, lol, cause it was only 40mph winds. Turned into mud wrestling in my back yard once downtown flooded. See if you can top my good time with your measly little Hurricane Ike, hehe.

You crazy kids living below sea level... I actually miss those days of taking the sufboards down rutlege and market streets..

Forum List

Back