Racists: Be Careful What You Say!

I believe a large percentage of black-on-white violence is motivated by racial animus, but the police almost never charge blacks for a hate crime for political correctness reasons.
Political correctness? BS, who would the police be trying to impress with that, other White people? They don't give a shit about what Blacks think, that is for sure.

I think Blacks are rarely charged with hate crimes because most are not crimes of hate but of desperation. The minority of Blacks that commit crimes are equal i opportunity criminals in need of a fix and they could not care less about what race the victim/s are.
like the knock out game? You think its coincidental EVERY victim is white? Except for the one black guy getting punched by the white guy of course..

Political correctness? BS, who would the police be trying to impress with that, other White people? They don't give a shit about what Blacks think, that is for sure.

I think Blacks are rarely charged with hate crimes because most are not crimes of hate but of desperation. The minority of Blacks that commit crimes are equal i opportunity criminals in need of a fix and they could not care less about what race the victim/s are.
I disagree. Blackrook is right. Blacks often get away with nit being chasrged with hate crimes (as would whites for the same type of offense). In many cases, Blacks don't get charged at all for ordinary (non-racial crimes) because they are black. For example, this was proven ti be the case with the burglaries of Trayvon Martin, and other black kids in his high school.

And it's not as matter of police impressing anyone, it is a matter of avoiding civil rights legal entanglements from black activist groups, and other reasons.
I wouldn't expect you to agree with me no matter how right I am. Like so many RW White males, your views about Blacks are ingrained at an early age. Decades of listening to negativity about them has already shaped your opinion and it is not going to change. Nothing they do collectively is going to be right in your world. But I must say that the numbers of imprisoned Blacks disavows your claim that criminal Blacks are not being charged with crimes. You know that so I don't understand your awkward persistence that they aren't charged. And one example doesn't apply to all Blacks. Your attempt to make it so is ridiculous.

To be frank, I think the concept of hate crimes as an enhancement was originally meant to discourage pathologically violent racists who are so obsessed with hate they drag people behind pick up trucks, lynch them or burn them alive just for fun. I don't think the race of the perpetrator and victim should matter at all. If a White man does that kind of thing to another White man and an element of hate can be p-roven it is as much a hate crime as if a Black had done those thing to a White man or the other way around.
As are your views about whites...
Liberal White males have my eternal gratitude and thanks for without them, White women, minorities, including Blacks would not have progressed as far as they have today. The rest of you MF racists can KMA.

I disagree. Blackrook is right. Blacks often get away with nit being chasrged with hate crimes (as would whites for the same type of offense). In many cases, Blacks don't get charged at all for ordinary (non-racial crimes) because they are black. For example, this was proven ti be the case with the burglaries of Trayvon Martin, and other black kids in his high school.

And it's not as matter of police impressing anyone, it is a matter of avoiding civil rights legal entanglements from black activist groups, and other reasons.
I wouldn't expect you to agree with me no matter how right I am. Like so many RW White males, your views about Blacks are ingrained at an early age. Decades of listening to negativity about them has already shaped your opinion and it is not going to change. Nothing they do collectively is going to be right in your world. But I must say that the numbers of imprisoned Blacks disavows your claim that criminal Blacks are not being charged with crimes. You know that so I don't understand your awkward persistence that they aren't charged. And one example doesn't apply to all Blacks. Your attempt to make it so is ridiculous.

To be frank, I think the concept of hate crimes as an enhancement was originally meant to discourage pathologically violent racists who are so obsessed with hate they drag people behind pick up trucks, lynch them or burn them alive just for fun. I don't think the race of the perpetrator and victim should matter at all. If a White man does that kind of thing to another White man and an element of hate can be p-roven it is as much a hate crime as if a Black had done those thing to a White man or the other way around.
As are your views about whites...
Liberal White males have my eternal gratitude and thanks for without them, White women, minorities, including Blacks would not have progressed as far as they have today. The rest of you MF racists can KMA.
You like white liberals like a white racist likes black conservatives....

You just openly admitted to what a baldfaced, cheap, low-life, scum-of-the earth, racist you are. You are perfectly OK with racist discrimination (Affirmative Action) against whites. Whites and Hispanics (including me) have BEEN held back because of your racist policies. You and all the other racists of your ilk ought to be imprisoned for violation of the civil rights laws. If it was up to me, you would be in prison for 30 years (no TV, radio, music, computer, or books)

PS - far more white women have been HARMED by Affirmative Action than have been helped by it. 1000 to 1.

You just openly admitted to what a baldfaced, cheap, low-life, scum-of-the earth, racist you are. You are perfectly OK with racist discrimination (Affirmative Action) against whites. Whites and Hispanics (including me) have BEEN held back because of your racist policies. You and all the other racists of your ilk ought to be imprisoned for violation of the civil rights laws. If it was up to me, you would be in prison for 30 years (no TV, radio, music, computer, or books)

PS - far more white women have been HARMED by Affirmative Action than have been helped by it. 1000 to 1.

False.

Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone | TIME.com

FALSE! Very few white women get helped by affirmative action compared to wives & daughters of white men who are discriminated against. Far more white women have been HARMED by Affirmative Action than have been helped by it. 1000 to 1.

Wives of white males are the most prosperous beneficiaries of Affirmative Action. If not for Affirmative Action, there would not have been the spike in white females being placed in managerial or executive positions compared to the pre Affirmative Action era. Like it or not, its a fact.
Here is one of them from the article in the link:

"After IBM established its own affirmative-action program, the numbers of women in management positions more than tripled in less than 10 years. Data from subsequent years show that the number of executives of color at IBM also grew, but not nearly at the same rate."

All racists, whatever race they may be, and whomever they may hate, should take stock of the fact that what they say may come back to bite them later on. One such case example is that of Malaika Griffin, a black woman who was convicted of the first-degree murder of a her neighbor, a white man, whom she shot to death.

Despite the fact that Griffin was involved with terrorism, and terrorist related weapons and books were found in her home, and that she shot her victim Jason Horsely in the back, she still might have had a shot at pleading down her sentence to less than the first-degree murder (which carries an automatic life without parole sentence in Colorado) where the shooting took place.

Any chance Griffin might have had for that, went out the window when police investigators found her diary in the room she had been renting. The book was loaded with anti-white, hate rantings. In her trial, these were presented to the jury, while Griffin claimed she shot in self-defense and harbored no ill will toward Horsely, or anyone. One of her entries reads: "I am so sick of looking at white people!! I am so goddamn tired of them!! I wish I could kill those no good faggot, pedophilic, rapists, thieves & make it painful, (very)."

Griffin also had assaulted an acquaintance, right after the shooting, and stole her car, as she made her getaway. She was on the lam for 6 years, before the cops caught up with her, with the help of the TV show America's Most Wanted.

The jury, dismissing all of Griffins arguments for leniency, after reading the racist diary, totally lost any faith in any credibility they might have granted her. After a one-week-long trial and seven hours of jury deliberations, Malaika Griffin was convicted on all counts.

Malaika Griffin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That was an interesting case. But an old one. What about that negro woman recently who decided to play Death Race 2000 in Las Vagas. With her child in the back seat. But despite all that, racism isn't a problem. It wouldn't even exist unless there was some useful and necessary evloutionary need for it. The problem comes from different species of humans trying to exist in a multiethnic society. That has never worked and never will. That is why I am a White "Separatist."

I believe a large percentage of black-on-white violence is motivated by racial animus, but the police almost never charge blacks for a hate crime for political correctness reasons.

That and of course you actually have a much better chance of there being something in the wallet other than a KFC receipt and an EBT card thats maxed out.

Wives of white males are the most prosperous beneficiaries of Affirmative Action. If not for Affirmative Action, there would not have been the spike in white females being placed in managerial or executive positions compared to the pre Affirmative Action era. Like it or not, its a fact.

"After IBM established its own affirmative-action program, the numbers of women in management positions more than tripled in less than 10 years. Data from subsequent years show that the number of executives of color at IBM also grew, but not nearly at the same rate."
Data ? LOL Whose "data" ? :rolleyes:

Data ? LOL Whose "data" ? :rolleyes:

What's wrong? Can't read?

Give non whites a country . Financially divorce them now. Negro failure to launch has been problematic for too long.

Forum List

Back