Racist Trolls Shed White Tears Over Old Navy Ad

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I'll bet you dollars to dough-nuts they are mostly all Trump supporters too.

In today's "Racist Trolls Have Too Much Time on Their Hands" news, who knew an Old Navy ad could get people all riled up? Well, it can if you're racist and don't like to see interracial families on display.

The clothing company's recent tweet included a black woman, a white man and a black kid. Cute pic. Simple clothing. But the connotation for many racists was that the ad was anti-white and promoting miscegenation.

Racist Trolls Shed White Tears Over Old Navy Ad

Ironic you should post a troll thread about trolls. Shouldn't you have put this in the FZ?

Most people look at the clothes in ads selling clothes. The ones making accusations are the ones hyperventilating over skin tones.

Stop #WhiteGeocide priceless.
laugh.gif

ddt9u85p8mdcleii6qku.png.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.png

Internet Perfectly Shuts Down Racist Trolling Of Old Navy’s Interracial Ad
blob:http%3A//www.huffingtonpost.com/402cf38d-586e-4dc4-8677-044ab4f67a70

Old Navy is profiling a sellout black chic and her white man and kid....and of course all hell is breaking loose over it.......but its okay to see nigga's and white women 25 hours a day in tv ads. Am I missing something here?

Not gonna bother with the link but I do LOVE seeing the commercials with same sex parents/marriage, handicapped, vets

and

LOVE that Game of Thrones and Walking Dead/Fear the Walking Dead all have sub-plots concerning homosexuality..

Eat your hearts assholes because these people are MORE Americans than the RWNJs will ever be and, they're hear to stay.

BTW, best part of the Walking Dead/Fear the Walking Dead is knowing the gun/survivalist/militia nutters are really into them. Must piss them off - BIG TIME - to see blacks,gays, handicapped, women - and ALL of them in really important positions in the story.

Next?

Transgenders.

Poor novasteve will suffer the VAPORS!! Someone, Puh-leese, get him/her a (lace trimmed) hanky!!!!!

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Old Navy is profiling a sellout black chic and her white man and kid....and of course all hell is breaking loose over it.......but its okay to see nigga's and white women 25 hours a day in tv ads. Am I missing something here?

Not a fan of the "N-word" or any variant of it but God doesn't see color (race,) Ma'am :) (Acts 10:34-35, Holy Bible) if you are into God.

If anyone of any race makes someone happy, why should race matter? :) (non-rhetorical question)

Not gonna bother with the link but I do LOVE seeing the commercials with same sex parents/marriage, handicapped, vets

and

LOVE that Game of Thrones and Walking Dead/Fear the Walking Dead all have sub-plots concerning homosexuality..

Eat your hearts assholes because these people are MORE Americans than the RWNJs will ever be and, they're hear to stay.

BTW, best part of the Walking Dead/Fear the Walking Dead is knowing the gun/survivalist/militia nutters are really into them. Must piss them off - BIG TIME - to see blacks,gays, handicapped, women - and ALL of them in really important positions in the story.

Next?

Transgenders.

Poor novasteve will suffer the VAPORS!! Someone, Puh-leese, get him/her a (lace trimmed) hanky!!!!!

Look, I'm not hating...I'm just surprised people are upset over a black chic with a fuckin white guy, but got no problems seeing white mops all over nigga's in every gotdamned commercial there is. That was my effin point.

Not a fan of the "N-word" or any variant of it but God doesn't see color (race,) Ma'am :) (Acts 10:34-35, Holy Bible) if you are into God.

If anyone of any race makes someone happy, why should race matter? :) (non-rhetorical question)

The only reason I be hating on sell out black men, is because every time one of these fucks get into trouble, its the black community that stands up and rally for these fuck heads. Be with who the fuck you want to be with, but don't come crawling back to a community that you've abandoned for Barbie. Let them bitches protest on your behalf...thats all I'm sayin....and for people to have issues with bw with wm and not have issues with ww, that pisses me off too.

and

Next?

Transgenders.

Once again you prove your inability to stay on point.
BTW, you'll not be permitted the thread derail.

Mixed race couple while not large in numbers are in my opinion mainstream.
In fact, my current customers are a mixed race couple. Their two kids are adorable, funny little nut jobs. I had a blast with those two, I wanted to call them Heckle and Jeckle.

Mixed race couple while not large in numbers are in my opinion mainstream.
In fact, my current customers are a mixed race couple. Their two kids are adorable, funny little nut jobs. I had a blast with those two, I wanted to call them Heckle and Jeckle.

Listen, I ain't got no problems with mixed veggies.....I just hate it when nigga's get in trouble, they want black women and children to rally for they ass...I say let Barbie do the job. Trust me, there isn't a white family in the south, that don't have a nigga in it, not one.

Forum List

Back